Owned city,no access

6 replies to this topic
totalnuke
  • totalnuke

Call me roby

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

So I've been on a mission with Cesar and I was supposed to pass the bridge to get to my destination but then i cant cross the bridge,it says no cars are allowed at the other side of this bridge or something.. Then a truck came and passed the bridge by jumping,lets say he was jumping.. Help !!

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

That will happen if you try to use a downloaded save from the other version, or someone with the other version completes a mission for you that unlocks the bridges. Upload your save to gtasnp.com and I'll see if I can fix it for you. I just need to turn off the flag that enables the bridges.

totalnuke
  • totalnuke

Call me roby

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 02:13 PM

No I didnt download anything but mods.. ill upload it in few minutes lets say 20 ok?

totalnuke
  • totalnuke

Call me roby

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

I totally forgot sorry heres the link : http://gtasnp.com/42663
How can I change the save file name? I saw some 100% save files and have changed names but they dont work for me..

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by OrionSR, 16 June 2014 - 03:49 PM.

All bridges should be disabled on this save.

http://gtasnp.com/42664

The save name is applied when saving based on a GXT key recorded at the end of any named mission. You can edit the save name displayed using a save or hex editor, but the next time the game is saved it will revert to whatever is specified by the GXT key. The GXT key can be changed with a hex editor but it's usually easier to apply the key you want using a cleo script. Using this method, the save name will be limited to the text strings available in-game, but these strings don't necessarily need to be the standard save names. My favorite trick for renaming saves is to use the GXT Hook plugin for cleo (works great with cleo3, not sure about cleo4). Define the GXT key for your save in the associated FXT file and it will hijack the string from the data files and apply your string instead. If you want more details we should move the conversation to the modding forums. People get cranky if I start posting code snippets on the game play boards.

totalnuke
  • totalnuke

Call me roby

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:06 PM

What about inbox(messages) ? And thank you for the file I hope I can play gta normally now :)

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by OrionSR, 16 June 2014 - 09:12 PM.

I don't think I understand your question but... IIRC, the GTX Hook can hijack most in-game text, including vehicle and zone names. It's main purpose as I understand it, is to provide an easy method to add new text strings without the need to edit the standard data files (another option for changing the save names I suppose). It's my understanding that cleo4 has methods for inserting new text strings without the GTX Hook, so I suspect this plugin is falling out of favor.

This isn't the correct forum to continue this conversation. (was in SA Troubleshooting)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users