In game things that have happened to you that YOU Think are funny

47 replies to this topic
AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Another COD Player...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

I watched both Michael and Trevor destory the Grove Street Ballas and then about 54 Police Officers, it was funny as hell.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

This random ped got mad at me and started to chase after me, so i ran away from him. I got to the train tracks climbed over the rail and he followed me but when he climbed over it he fell onto the tracks and as he stood up a train came and hit him. I didnt even know a train was coming because the camera was facing the other direction. Funniest most unexpected thing Ive seen not to mention the timing of it all.

MikeyDLuffy
  • MikeyDLuffy

Cucamonga Cracker Killaz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

I parked the free spawning Adder outside Mission Row Police station and jumped in one of the unattended Police cruisers. After being chased for about two minutes I got out of the cruiser for a good old fire fight and low and behold the Adder pulled up in front of me and out stepped an officer!!! In 200 something hours of playing V, this is the first time I've seen this happen. Anyone else experienced this?

• Luddite likes this

LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:04 PM

This random ped got mad at me and started to chase after me, so i ran away from him. I got to the train tracks climbed over the rail and he followed me but when he climbed over it he fell onto the tracks and as he stood up a train came and hit him. I didnt even know a train was coming because the camera was facing the other direction. Funniest most unexpected thing Ive seen not to mention the timing of it all.

Happened to me lots of times but almost always funny. I thoought it would be cool if we could call a train on our phones and pay for a lift or stuff like that and also be able to put cars and people on trains and have parties. Would be cool for online and sp

iamcornholio
  • iamcornholio

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

Nothing crazy, but I just honked my horn at a hooker while in a chrome Pigalle, she stopped to take a picture of the car then got in.

LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Playing GTA V when I was putting gasoline on the train tracks the lit as I seen train on it's way and then le wild ped runs into fire and gets hit by train.........

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 10:46 PM Edited by Luddite, 18 June 2014 - 10:59 PM.

So after completing Fame or shame I'm driving around as Franklin tackling some stunt jumps.

Near the docks I switch to Trevor who seems to be pre-scouting the port because he's at the south end and writing in a notebook.

So I steal a truck as I leave the port only to see Franklin driving by. I follow him for a bit but I suppose I got to close because Frank jumped out of the car with an AK, took cover behind the car and started firing.

Ya.. I killed him. Got the message: Franklin is injured.

edit: @ MikeyDLuffy: Did a quicksave of Trev next to a BF Injector at the SandyShores hospital. One time starting there a police chase went by as I was entering ny ride. A female officer nearby hauled me out of the car and took it to join the chase.
  • MikeyDLuffy likes this

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:11 PM

Driving my Double T down Vespucci beach, I ran over a sunbather and glitched both her, myself and my bike a good 25 feet into the air. Neither of us took damage and she got off and walked away, doing nothing but calling me a douchebag. 

LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

Playing with gasoline (I know, I love the smell ok?) And was testing boundries when a car drove on the trail I thought about lighting it but for some reason I hesitated. When I eventually did the guy jumped out if his car and at about 80 miles per hour a truck (ice-cream maybe?) Hits the guy. WTF my mind was blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :) ;) :)R* :/ :D :p :'( :') *Mixed emotions
Lol
  • Rockstar Cake likes this

LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:22 PM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 19 June 2014 - 12:55 PM.

Driving my Double T down Vespucci beach, I ran over a sunbather and glitched both her, myself and my bike a good 25 feet into the air. Neither of us took damage and she got off and walked away, doing nothing but calling me a douchebag. 

Luv da post-- I know about the spelling. Anyhooooo just want to say love profile name!!!!!!!

Please don't double post. Edit your previous post and add to it.

Thanks

MikeyDLuffy
  • MikeyDLuffy

Cucamonga Cracker Killaz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

Some great anecdotes here. @ Luddite I would have tried to snipe the Police lady as she drove off lol.

• Luddite likes this

SkyWest1218
  • SkyWest1218

Rat

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

I had a friend over today and during a session online, he is just driving down the street minding his own business and stops for a minute to reply to look something up online. When we look back at the screen, out of nowhere this random player just falls off a ledge and lands on the roof of the van, gets back up, and pulls an AK out and points it down at the driver side. The guy had killed him twice earlier for no apparent reason, so I'm yelling at him to floor it. He starts off and the guy is somehow still standing on top. My friend then decides to tap the brakes (keep in mind, my van is slow as hell, so he's going maybe 20 MPH when he hits the brakes). The guy on top of the van falls over, doesn't even fall off the van, yet somehow he instantly dies. We just hear him say through the mic, "what?! I HAD FULL HEALTH!"

Later in that same session the guy had apparently gotten worked up about the van incident and decided to get revenge...with six other random people. He gets one other guy in an Annihilator, one guy in a super car (presumably to run my friend down), and three more on the ground. Mind you, as all of this is happening, we are in the mod shop making a ridiculous-looking Smart Car and have no idea what's happening. We roll out of the shop, and immediately these guys drop in on us, coordinated like friggin' Seal Team Six about to bump off Osama Bin Laden. My friend is just sitting there in his Smart Car, and the guys in the chopper start shooting the chain guns at him, chasing him out into the open street. They were flying low and about twelve feet off his rear bumper, so he's trying to drive as close to the building as he can while skidding around corners. He makes it half way around the block when the guy in the car comes barreling out of the alley and smashes his tiny death-trap of a car into a recessed doorway on a building across the street. He jumps out and manages to pop one in the driver's head before he can run him down, then he runs out in to the street to find the other attackers, and out of nowhere the guys in the chopper just appear right there and instantly explode. My friend dies, and we're both sitting there just like, "what the hell just happened?". It turned out that what had happened was they landed hard on the other attacker's burning car (just off-screen) and blew it up by accident. When we realized what happened we totally lost it.

• Rockstar Cake and AzelfandQuilava like this

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

Got a Panto with Micheal, I drove it to his house so I could try drive it into the house. I see Jimmy out the front getting off his bike. So I line him up and try to run him down. As I hit him, the Panto jumps and does a perfect backflip and lands back on its wheels next to Jimmy and I keep driving. I know Jim is a big boy, but bloody hell not that big.

• Rockstar Cake likes this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:00 PM

I thought it was funny that nothing happened to the safe door in the Fleeca bank when I used a sticky bomb on it.

fac316
  • fac316

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

When the beach hipsters act tough, also when on the jetski I love running over swiming peds.

aqwaqwaq8
  • aqwaqwaq8

What the f*ck am I supposed to write here?

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 19 June 2014 - 07:27 PM Edited by aqwaqwaq8, 19 June 2014 - 07:31 PM.

This was pretty funny but also a huge fail:

Doing the Monkey Business Mission in the Humane labs, I threw a grenade ,It hit the ceiling and bounced back ,killing Steve Haines and automatically failing the mission.

But the funniest thing is that I hadn't learned my lesson(don't used grenades inside) and failed 2 more times.

+One time as Franklin I drove off a mountain and jumped over the highway, landing on the other side of the highway, instantly hitting a guardrail an was catapulted from my motorcycle

Rockstar Cake
  • Rockstar Cake

Danny Longlegs

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

Luv da post-- I know about the spelling. Anyhooooo just want to say love profile name!!!!!!!

Thanks

Ha, thank you! It's the best I could come up with.

Also, last night I was riding my Akuma and hit a ramp at the airport. My friend was in an Annihilator near it, so I naturally aimed for his propellers. Instead of shredding my carcass, the blades caught my bike's tires and flung me down the airport runway at impossible speed, before my body got grated by the fence at the end. Maybe little hexagonal bits of me made it to the water, who knows...

LukeMeyer11
  • LukeMeyer11

Heist Planner

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:05 PM

Thanks

Ha, thank you! It's the best I could come up with.

Also, last night I was riding my Akuma and hit a ramp at the airport. My friend was in an Annihilator near it, so I naturally aimed for his propellers. Instead of shredding my carcass, the blades caught my bike's tires and flung me down the airport runway at impossible speed, before my body got grated by the fence at the end. Maybe little hexagonal bits of me made it to the water, who knows...

Was playing with friend online. He had a buzzard I think. When I drove my bike on the airport ramp I hit his propellas and when I did the heli exploded sending my friend and I out of the map and landing in the IAA building unharmed. And the he got trigger happy and started shooting out the building screaming on my mic how this was the best day his life. I told him to stop or I'm push him out the window and he shot me. Lol, I went his house and unplugged his console. He got what he deserved........ Now he is a troll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users