Photo

roadmap for true 100%

7 replies to this topic
kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:33 PM Edited by kipakolonyasi, 15 June 2014 - 05:36 PM.

i just started a fresh playthrough and this time i want to achieve true 100% which includes 57/57 random events. now i want to ask this: i know Simeon Yeterian random event isn't playable after the Vangelico mission. if you've past that point you have no chance of triggering that random event. does anyone know if there are any other random events like this? that's only doable in between a certain period in storyline

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

Only the Simeon event will vanish at certain point of the story. Other events will always be there.

• kipakolonyasi likes this

piko
  • piko

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:28 PM Edited by piko, 15 June 2014 - 08:29 PM.

There's one security truck by the western highway that I've never got to spawn, not sure if that's one of them

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

There's one security truck by the western highway that I've never got to spawn, not sure if that's one of them

Security Trucks are always there, it's just hard to trigger them to spawn. Took me a while to get this truck.

piko
  • piko

Peon

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 15 June 2014 - 09:43 PM

Okay thanks.. Oh, there's also a glitch that makes it impossible to do Tonya's and Dom's stranger missions after completing story so I would recommend doing them as soon as possible

Kampret
  • Kampret

Glorious Multiplatform Gaming Race

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:58 PM

Okay thanks.. Oh, there's also a glitch that makes it impossible to do Tonya's and Dom's stranger missions after completing story so I would recommend doing them as soon as possible

Tonya's mission can be triggered after the story by calling her.

For Dom, I don't know, I triggered his first mission right after i finished the story.

• krashr likes this

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

I would include in possible impediments to this-- the Kifflom missions can sometimes hang up-- I would save right before starting them and complete them all before overwriting that save (so you can restart them if necessary).

For all of these (Dom and Tonya included)-- I would turn off autosave and utilize the quick save feature on your phone-- the last thing you want is the game autosaving when you complete the  jumps and Dom's final mission doesn't pop up for you.

I would also think you would want to utilize multiple save slots.

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:25 PM Edited by oleg_aka_djmeg, 03 July 2014 - 12:39 PM.

I would include in possible impediments to this-- the Kifflom missions can sometimes hang up-- I would save right before starting them and complete them all before overwriting that save (so you can restart them if necessary).

For all of these (Dom and Tonya included)-- I would turn off autosave and utilize the quick save feature on your phone-- the last thing you want is the game autosaving when you complete the  jumps and Dom's final mission doesn't pop up for you.

I would also think you would want to utilize multiple save slots.

is there a way to activate vinewood souvenirs post 100% completion?
that's what i got so far
http://socialclub.ro...areer/checklist
do you think if it will be legit if i play simeon's random event on a new save and then add it to this one via save editor?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users