Quantcast

» «
Photo

What the hell happened to Lazlow?

94 replies to this topic
Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Twilight Sky, 3 weeks ago.

I think it's funny how his show "Fame Or Shame" Represents the one fact about him in his life. He's ashamed he's lost his fame.

Input
  • Input

Pineapple

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

I've never really been a fan of the whole Lazlow thing. I never really got into the talk stations in GTA games, mainly because they've always had killer soundtracks on the real stations. But also because I just don't find it that funny. Though I will say, I laughed at III a thousand times more than I did with V.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

The op said it best about Lazlow with depraved, pathetic shell. Pretty much describes him to a t. From the start really. The thing about Lazlow is, that he's a full grown squeaker. And just as annoying. 

ShogunTBone
  • ShogunTBone

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by ShogunTBone, A week ago.

The biggest problem with Lazlow in V, at least for me, was that he had to share his talk show with another host. Yes, I get the 'washed-up' chic that is heavily presented in the HD world, but having him take a median with another made it feel as though it wasn't even the same character hosting Chatterbox or V-Rock. I figured that they would give both their separate shows and maybe intertwine them somehow, but the sharing of him and Michelle on the same show was a confusing decision considering how the lack of chemistry between them was all-too apparent.

Then again, maybe it was best that he wasn't foremost the center of that show considering how the writing went ... awry, to put it in words.

Del boy
  • Del boy

The Only Fool and Horse of the $treets

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 6 days ago

The biggest problem with Lazlow in V, at least for me, was that he had to share his talk show with another host. Yes, I get the 'washed-up' chic that is heavily presented in the HD world, but having him take a median with another made it feel as though it wasn't even the same character hosting Chatterbox or V-Rock. I figured that they would give both their separate shows and maybe intertwine them somehow, but the sharing of him and Michelle on the same show was a confusing decision considering how the lack of chemistry between them was all-too apparent.
Then again, maybe it was best that he wasn't foremost the center of that show considering how the writing went ... awry, to put it in words.

what happened to the witty replies from lazlow, now all he does is moan and cry it's pathetic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users