» «
Photo

Add new peds without replacing originals

11 replies to this topic
coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by coprofago, 14 June 2014 - 09:21 PM.

Hi everybody,

I searched here and google, but I could not find any tutorial for this. Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial for this?

thanks, and sorry for my bad english

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

up

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Not feelin' up to it right now, sorry.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Use the car adding tutorial, it's about the same that except using vehicle lines use ped lines.

• coprofago likes this

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Use the car adding tutorial, it's about the same that except using vehicle lines use ped lines.

thanks man, but I would like to know what data files I would work with... pedgrp.dat, peds.ide, pedpersonality.dat, pedVariations.dat, is there others? I also would like to know if i can add the lines in the same file, or I will have to create new files, for example, newpedgrp.dat with the extra lines? is there any problem to add in the original files? And the texture and model files, I have to create a new .img file, or I can put the texture and model files in the componentpeds.img?

thanks.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Not feelin' up to it right now, sorry.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

The only things you have to edit to avoid crashes are peds.ide. But it would be better if you would create a file named "newped.ide" and add it to the gta.dat file. Then add the models and texture to the componentpeds.img file. Pedpersonality is needed if you want the ped to be female. Pedvariations will vary the clothing of the character, lets say you added a unique head model for a ped but you don't want to see it on the streets, only via trainers, you just have to set this file up (which I personally didn't). Pedgrp.dat will be needed if you want the ped to spawn anywhere where you place him/her. 

• coprofago likes this

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

The only things you have to edit to avoid crashes are peds.ide. But it would be better if you would create a file named "newped.ide" and add it to the gta.dat file. Then add the models and texture to the componentpeds.img file. Pedpersonality is needed if you want the ped to be female. Pedvariations will vary the clothing of the character, lets say you added a unique head model for a ped but you don't want to see it on the streets, only via trainers, you just have to set this file up (which I personally didn't). Pedgrp.dat will be needed if you want the ped to spawn anywhere where you place him/her. 

Ok man, thanks for your help, I will try this later, and i will post here if i did it right or not, thanks again.

skyupnova
  • skyupnova

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 24 July 2016 - 06:52 PM

excuse me, you can say clearly about add new ped but not replace. I really don't understand

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:29 PM

Use Open Limit Adjuster and add new ped the same way as original peds are registered into the game. Look into peds.ide for details.

• coprofago and ShenHAX like this

fastman92
  • fastman92

фастман92 | ف

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 02 August 2016 - 09:18 PM

Use Open Limit Adjuster and add new ped the same way as original peds are registered into the game. Look into peds.ide for details.

he wants to add peds case to GTA IV.
openLA isn't available for GTA IV.
it. It's not a problem though.
There is adjuster that works:
http://gtaforums.com...limit-adjuster/
  • coprofago and ShenHAX like this

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 August 2016 - 05:21 PM

excuse me, you can say clearly about add new ped but not replace. I really don't understand

Hi, what I mean is: let's say gta has 100 ped models by default, and I want to add 5 more models, not replace 5 models. Then, the game would have 105 ped models to load, and this is more difficult to do than replace the models.

Thanks, I will try this app.

he wants to add peds case to GTA IV.
openLA isn't available for GTA IV.
it. It's not a problem though.
There is adjuster that works:
http://gtaforums.com...limit-adjuster/

Thanks for the information!

little_idiot
  • little_idiot

Snitch

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 03 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

Dunno why but I thought he is talking about SA. Forget about OLA then :)

lekon
  • lekon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:56 AM

Just download open limit adjuster and paste 2 files of the mods in your GTA. That's it. Make sure you have GTA sa v1.0 us, Cleo 4, as I loader installed. Now create lines in peds.ide. and use fastman's I'd numbers. Place those names in pedgrp.DAT. you'll see those PEDs in gameplay.

If you have problems, feel free to ask

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users