» «
Photo

Add new peds without replacing originals

5 replies to this topic
coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:21 PM Edited by coprofago, 14 June 2014 - 09:21 PM.

Hi everybody,

I searched here and google, but I could not find any tutorial for this. Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial for this?

thanks, and sorry for my bad english

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

up

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

"The last few weeks, people are getting crazier and crazier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Use the car adding tutorial, it's about the same that except using vehicle lines use ped lines.

• coprofago likes this

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Use the car adding tutorial, it's about the same that except using vehicle lines use ped lines.

thanks man, but I would like to know what data files I would work with... pedgrp.dat, peds.ide, pedpersonality.dat, pedVariations.dat, is there others? I also would like to know if i can add the lines in the same file, or I will have to create new files, for example, newpedgrp.dat with the extra lines? is there any problem to add in the original files? And the texture and model files, I have to create a new .img file, or I can put the texture and model files in the componentpeds.img?

thanks.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

"The last few weeks, people are getting crazier and crazier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

The only things you have to edit to avoid crashes are peds.ide. But it would be better if you would create a file named "newped.ide" and add it to the gta.dat file. Then add the models and texture to the componentpeds.img file. Pedpersonality is needed if you want the ped to be female. Pedvariations will vary the clothing of the character, lets say you added a unique head model for a ped but you don't want to see it on the streets, only via trainers, you just have to set this file up (which I personally didn't). Pedgrp.dat will be needed if you want the ped to spawn anywhere where you place him/her. 

• coprofago likes this

coprofago
  • coprofago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

The only things you have to edit to avoid crashes are peds.ide. But it would be better if you would create a file named "newped.ide" and add it to the gta.dat file. Then add the models and texture to the componentpeds.img file. Pedpersonality is needed if you want the ped to be female. Pedvariations will vary the clothing of the character, lets say you added a unique head model for a ped but you don't want to see it on the streets, only via trainers, you just have to set this file up (which I personally didn't). Pedgrp.dat will be needed if you want the ped to spawn anywhere where you place him/her. 

Ok man, thanks for your help, I will try this later, and i will post here if i did it right or not, thanks again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users