3ds Max not working properly

4 replies to this topic
LegendPhoenix
  • LegendPhoenix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hello,

may you can help me with a problem with 3ds max? I want to modelling for gta san andreas so i've tried using 3ds max, but my problem is that there is no modifier list. I tried both 3ds max 2010 and 2011 but in both there is just missing the modifier list, when I open it, it is empty. In my view its not possible to modelling without modifier list because of the functions with texturing and so on. Maybe someone of you have an idea or a solution? :(

Tado Hamann
  • Tado Hamann

★ Support, Vehicles ★

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

Hello,

modifier list is empty until you don't select model on which you want to apply modifier.

Try to create a simple Box (Create > Standard Primitives > Box) and check it out.

LegendPhoenix
  • LegendPhoenix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

Thanks for your answer.

I know but even then its empty. When I try to open it more times then 3ds max tends to crash :/

Tado Hamann
  • Tado Hamann

★ Support, Vehicles ★

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

Uh, I never heard about issue like this. Try to delete user preferences, but I think that this doesn't help much. (3dsmax.ini)

Try to ask in Autodesk Community and maybe you can get solution. [here]

Sayak96
  • Sayak96

Sayak96

• Members
  • India

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:26 AM Edited by Sayak96, 17 June 2014 - 06:28 AM.

http://www.mediafire...nr/Modifier.jpg

Hello,

Visit the above link for my 3ds Max screenshot. You can find modification tools in the circled area. These includes deformers, selecting and modifying of Objects, faces, edges vertices,etc. Attaching and detaching of files and many more options...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users