15 replies to this topic
dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

I searched like a mad man for an answer before i posted this

I have owned a Z-type for a good while (before Christmas)

I always enjoyed the car, thought the handling was pretty good, and loved the top end the car had

But i pulled mine out of the garage and washed the dust off of it yesterday..took her for a spin .....damn the car sure handled different than i remember, so i fired up a long race of mine and ran it solo. a couple of times to see if it was me not being used to the car again

My Fastest race time on the track i ran was in the 7 min 20 second time frame for 1 lap of just over 14miles, i set this time in the Z-type, and could not beat it in any of the Supers

Yesterday the best time i could run it in was 9:05 in it....... i know not being as used to the car as i was back when i set my fastest time would amke it hard to match or beat the time, but damn i couldn't even get in the ball park

so it left me wondering did the car get nerfed???????????

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:45 AM

Yes.

Warlordfrost
  • Warlordfrost

Mentally Stable Killer

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:47 AM

Last update something went wrong with some of the code or something I believe, basically from what I've seen it was an unintentional change and will be fixed whenever they feel like getting around to it

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:50 AM

For a car from the '30s, it shouldn't be fast or race-worthy. Just like the Roosevelt which is too good for what it is.
  • NikkoCharger likes this

RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

Here he comes... and there he goes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

I'm kinda glad it's been nerfed, accidentally or not. Those are not racing vehicles. They're more for stylin' and profilin'.

1225903.png

Now the Monroe actually has a chance to shine... and boy, it shines reeeaaaaal good.

• juantrapriguez, Conici and Fallcreek like this

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

Last update something went wrong with some of the code or something I believe, basically from what I've seen it was an unintentional change and will be fixed whenever they feel like getting around to it

well i hope they get that "round 2 it" soon LOL

For a car from the '30s, it shouldn't be fast or race-worthy. Just like the Roosevelt which is too good for what it is.

I cant argue with that, it was fast, 2 fast for a car of its era

But  its speed was why i bought it way back then, I enjoy racing and it was the beast to beat on a long open road, and hard to contend with anywhere else

But from what i saw yesterday the lion lost its roar and couldnt even manage a meek Meow

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Hopefully they fix it in the next update. Fun heavy car to drive and ram with

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Like warlord said something went wrong with the codes because a lot of things got messed up.

The Sandking went back to 2WD.

The Z-Top speed was reverted

&

Whenever you order a car from the internet not it's delivered to you as body style 0 which means no mods.

If you order the Ratloader right now it comes bedless.

RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:04 AM

Whenever you order a car from the internet not it's delivered to you as body style 0 which means no mods.

What does that mean? Because I wouldn't imagine a car bought off the website would come with mods. And It can't be that it's unmodifiable, because I just modified a Huntley I bought today.

Clarification plox?

rudeuk2
  • rudeuk2

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

Mine is 2 seconds slower around my 30sec lap track, the adder is the same time. Its still a good lump to chuck sideways through the bends around town though.

We need compensation for being supplied a faulty product, maybe it is still in warranty, but then being modified would invalidate that.....

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:13 AM

I believe yes, it was intentionally nerfed.

What does that mean? Because I wouldn't imagine a car bought off the website would come with mods. And It can't be that it's unmodifiable, because I just modified a Huntley I bought today.

Clarification plox?

He did clarify using the rat loader as an example. If you order a Karin rebel it will come without a bull bar or roll bar, Adder will come missing a spoiler,  Hotknife now comes without a hood. If you buy a tank now it does not have an MG on the roof and is missing a portion of armor plating from the side.

• rudeuk2 likes this

RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:18 AM

I believe yes, it was intentionally nerfed.

Clarification plox?

He did clarify using the rat loader as an example. If you order a Karin rebel it will come without a bull bar or roll bar, Adder will come missing a spoiler,  Hotknife now comes without a hood. If you buy a tank now it does not have an MG on the roof and is missing a portion of armor plating from the side.

Ah, ok. Sorry, I didn't realize they were related. Thanks for the clear-up. :)

• MAR10HD likes this

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:24 AM

And the adder spoiler thing is f*cked up. I think it stays black? I can't remember

Gallioni Pepperoni
  • Gallioni Pepperoni

≧◔◡◔≦

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:16 AM

And the adder spoiler thing is f*cked up. I think it stays black? I can't remember

Yep. Can confirm as of now.

OT: monroe seems to be the king of sport classics ever since the z-type for ''nerfed''. Glad I don't own a z-type :p

BLeonard
  • BLeonard

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

1:07 mark.

-Bill

elfoam
  • elfoam

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

They stuffed the car handling file last patch. They are awasre of the sandking not being 4wd. But you should really send them a ticket about the z type just to be sure they get around to fixing it on 1.14.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users