Quantcast

» «
Photo

[LwFS] Life with Full Speed [MP/Storyline]

116 replies to this topic

Poll: LwFS Favorite Racing Style (19 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is your favorite theme racing style?

1. Normal Race (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Kart Race (0 votes [0.00%])

3. Open Street Race (5 votes [26.32%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.32%

4. Derby Race (3 votes [15.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

5. Time Attack Race (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Bike Race (6 votes [31.58%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.58%

7. Monster Truck Race (3 votes [15.79%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.79%

8. Quad-Bike Race (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Class Race (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Drag Race (2 votes [10.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

I didn't choose to be bad, but i had a choice.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 13 July 2014 - 11:20 AM

Ever though about races with the hovercraft? It can ''fly'', go on land and on water, it's perfect and almost nobody ever used it.

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Ever though about races with the hovercraft? It can ''fly'', go on land and on water, it's perfect and almost nobody ever used it.

Even i like the idea but still i'm in doubt if i could adding about hovercraft race in my series. Y'know, my mission series is only consist with reality of road race and also it difficult for me to design that kind of race. So... no.

Spoiler
  • Juice the Joos likes this

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

Topic Update :

- Added 2 New Poll favorite race choices (Those races will be introduced on the next chapter) :

• Monster Truck Race
  • Quad-bike Race

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 15 July 2014 - 08:39 AM

Definitely ''Monster Truck race'' , driving one is too cool, and there aren't many of those around.

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:07 PM

Tired to wait till releasing of Life with Full Speed CH#1 Storyline version? Don't worry, it'll be released as soon as possible at least at this weekend (i hope). For moment, here some screenshots which taken from the race submissions in Storyline Version :

sz7mu8.jpg

21j7z3m.jpg

24bqand.jpg

10o1emv.jpg

hv5n3p.jpg

ayu2xd.jpg

35avtwk.jpg

feffgy.jpg

Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline version is still in progress, so stay tuned. ;)

• Huzaifa khan and SSgt.Jack like this

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

Wow! that's awesome screenshots :^:

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Awesome, dude! waiting for the mission.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

All we had to do was to follow the train CJ

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:43 PM

Awesome screenshots ProDX34, no wonder this storyline will be fantastic. Can't wait for the missions.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

Nice screenshots! What do you use to change your point of view? If you get what i mean.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

Nice screenshots! What do you use to change your point of view? If you get what i mean.

I think he is using Camhack, it gives you the possibilty to chance your view. For example, you could be in LS and with this program you can get your view to LV or SF.

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"Black and white's gotta be in you."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 03:06 PM

Or maybe, he could also use this.

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

Don't try to bullsh*t me!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:10 PM

Yeah, for sure he's using Amazing Screenshots, he's the best one.

• Platinum Card likes this

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

Or maybe, he could also use this.

Yeah, i'm using this to make easier to get some screenshots with great moments captured, as i ever made some screenshots for Dyom123's mission pack.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

Man, what can I say about this MP, it's freaking awesome and impatience is killing me! Seriously dude, this is the best MP I ever played (with the Flats of course). I just wanna play the Bike missions, I'd love to see how Frei will defeat Danny in them since that he is without his favorite car (Turismo). Good luck ProDX34, you're awesome pal :)

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:12 PM

Man, what can I say about this MP, it's freaking awesome and impatience is killing me! Seriously dude, this is the best MP I ever played (with the Flats of course). I just wanna play the Bike missions, I'd love to see how Frei will defeat Danny in them since that he is without his favorite car (Turismo). Good luck ProDX34, you're awesome pal :)

Thanks man for supporting me, i'm promise i'll finish this as soon as possible, it's nearly done and just need to add some features like the endings, trailer, and also the storylines, hope it'll be done at this weekend if there's no problem occurs.

And yeah... about how Frei defeating Danny in a bike mission will be introduced on the next chapter since the concept isn't always matched with the story of this series as you ever seen in the previous mission in TDS contest before.

:)

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 06:03 AM

Wanna feels the beginning taste of racing in storyline version before it released? Here's you can try it in Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline Demo Version.

Life with Full Speed Storyline Demo Version

Download link will keep available until next 3 days.

Caution, during Demo version, This storyline will not be in sequence accordance with the original story, it's only introduces with 3 submissions race and 2 updated main stories in storyline version.

Full Version will coming at this week.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:34 AM

Wanna feels the beginning taste of racing in storyline version before it released? Here's you can try it in Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline Demo Version.

Life with Full Speed Storyline Demo Version

Download link will keep available until next 3 days.

Caution, during Demo version, This storyline will not be in sequence accordance with the original story, it's only introduces with 3 submissions race and 2 updated main stories in storyline version.

Full Version will coming at this week.

I'll only say that this is AMAZING!!!! Can't wait for the full version!

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

Don't try to bullsh*t me!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:37 AM

TBH, this is....FREAKING AWESOME! Played them all but my problem is the Kart race. It's goddamn hard man!

• ProDX34 likes this

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thanks guys for the feedbacks, about the kart race, yeah... i admit that it's very hard since it suppose to be a submission race after mission "Kart in Beach", so it's getting more difficult than the previous one, but i will make it easier before i can release the full version.

SSgt.Jack
  • SSgt.Jack

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:23 AM

Awesome missions man! I like them! And cool topic as well!

SSgt.Jack
  • SSgt.Jack

Player Hater

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:30 AM

Tired to wait till releasing of Life with Full Speed CH#1 Storyline version? Don't worry, it'll be released as soon as possible at least at this weekend (i hope). For moment, here some screenshots which taken from the race submissions in Storyline Version :

sz7mu8.jpg

21j7z3m.jpg

24bqand.jpg

10o1emv.jpg

hv5n3p.jpg

ayu2xd.jpg

35avtwk.jpg

feffgy.jpg

Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storyline version is still in progress, so stay tuned. ;)

Cool ENB out there. Could you give it?  :evilgrin:

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:22 AM

Cool ENB out there. Could you give it?  :evilgrin:

We can discuss about it in PM, if you want. Anyway, thanks for your feedback. :)

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

I decided to continue this project and finish the storyline which i ever promised before but it always delayed due lack of time and motivation, the progress is now in "testing" which means testing the storyline, fixing bugs, mistake and grammars is in progress, so it can be take lot of time. Releasing might be in this week "if" there's no problem encountered.

Also trailer will coming along with releasing full version of Life with Full Speed chapter#1 storyline version, so stay tuned.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

I decided to continue this project and finish the storyline which i ever promised before but it always delayed due lack of time and motivation, the progress is now in "testing" which means testing the storyline, fixing bugs, mistake and grammars is in progress, so it can be take lot of time. Releasing might be in this week "if" there's no problem encountered.

Also trailer will coming along with releasing full version of Life with Full Speed chapter#1 storyline version, so stay tuned.

Waiting for it, ;)

• Juice the Joos likes this

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Announcing the best racing storylines Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storylines version is now available to download. Play and give them some feedbacks!

The biggest racing series in San Andreas is about to begin!

Download now!

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/33744

• Boris The Vodka likes this

Tohka Yatogami
  • Tohka Yatogami

Helveteh

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'm really taken interest in this mission pack, I will probably play it an well, I might give my first review to this missionpack.

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Thanks mate, i'll be waiting for your review. And i might put your name into credit list.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• The Yardies
  • Russia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Boris The Vodka, 3 weeks ago.

So yeah, I've played through several races in the beginning. This is, no doubt, the best racing storyline one might see in a long while due to DYOM limitations. Yet, ProDX here managed to create a challenge and even managed to do a better work than Rockstar. However, there are certain things that made me lower the overall score.

But first things first...

The plot, even though it's not the main thing in racing, is good and unique in its own way. However, I didn't like how the protagonist gets involved in racing. I mean, I don't think I could have done a better job, but I found this pretty dumb.

Can't say anything about characters - they don't seem to develop throughout the course of story. They're all dull amd gray, even the main antagonist. Maybe it's because of your bad English, who knows.

Now, to races themselves. They are fantastic. Not only they're well done, they're also pretty hard. It may take you several attempts before you manage to finally finish the race 1st. The new non-important races that you've included in storyline release are also great. And, of course, the unique types of races, like go-kart one, are worth trying.

Now, to the cons of this.

The first and the biggest is, as mentioned, your English. I see you're improving your grammar etc., but it's kinda hard to understand certain dialogues.

The second thing that bothered me is the difficulty. Yes, I like when races are hard, that's why I think Rockstar should have never touched this. BUT your races can be too hard, especially for a beginner. There is a cheat that you can use to complete the races easier

Spoiler
but who likes cheating?

Other minor cons contain dull characters, several designing mistakes like misplaced actors etc.

Overall, I'll give this 7/10.

• Platinum Card and ProDX34 like this

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ProDX34, 3 weeks ago.

Thanks man for review, and i admit about the characters which were dull and also the plot, as you can see i'm bad designing the story but good when designing the gameplay if i though. So that's why I try to learn and improve myself in making own story but it doesn't go well but at least some people still like my gameplay.

Spoiler

but once again, thanks for review, i'll try to improve this on next chapter or project soon.

Aka Productions
  • Aka Productions

You and Me

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Your screenshots are freaking amazing also when i will get rid of study in December i will make game play of your mission! :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users