Quantcast

» «
Photo

[LwFS] Life with Full Speed [MP/Storyline]

134 replies to this topic

Poll: LwFS Favorite Racing Style (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Which one is your favorite theme racing style?

1. Normal Race (1 votes [2.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

2. Kart Race (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Open Street Race (15 votes [44.12%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 44.12%

4. Derby Race (3 votes [8.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.82%

5. Time Attack Race (0 votes [0.00%])

6. Bike Race (9 votes [26.47%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 26.47%

7. Monster Truck Race (3 votes [8.82%] - View)

8. Quad-Bike Race (0 votes [0.00%])

9. Class Race (0 votes [0.00%])

10. Drag Race (3 votes [8.82%] - View)

Shall I continue the progress of this mission pack?

1. Yes (2 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote
ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

DYOM Race Designer ProDX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

Played. It was good as i expected, maybe even better. Cutscene, A.I & Objects were perfectly done as in your previous mission pack. I can say (i'm not 100% sure, i may forgot someone important but) you are if not the best, then one of the best race mission maker in DYOM history.

You even make better story itself if it's only about racing. I think grammar mistakes are only mistakes in this mission-pack, there are no DYOM errors as far as i can see. I guess, next missions will have more variety & action. If you are planning a bigger story then you should keep it moving, making more unique & special races, i wouldn't want 20 missions to be just like this, story following and only these type of races. We haven't seen even a mission with shooting, but that's just my opinion! Overall it's near perfect.

Obejcts and sounds really make this MP feels like racing game! Also, try to improve grammar. Although i could understand everything easily, some people might take it bad. Anyhow, it's going well! Good work! :^:  

Rating: 4.8/5 

Many thanks for your great feedbacks A98, I highly appreciated it.

As usual, grammar mistake is my common problem in my mission pack and i admit it, even i have tried to improve it using "translation" but this issue still occur. I'll try to improve it as best i can do to make it more understandable.

About the story, I've planned this storyline with between 15 - 20 missions with several sub missions in each chapter, and this story will be only following with many unique type of race actions such as a derby race, time attack, kart race and more, so there'll be less kind of shooting like the other mission had.

:)

bad big boy
  • bad big boy

I'm gonna f*ck you up! You gonna regret this holmes!

• Members
  • India

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:42 PM

Amazing missions dude, story is great. Waiting for more mission, 9.8/10 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Amazing missions dude, story is great. Waiting for more mission, 9.8/10 :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Thanks dude, i appreciate it. More mission will incoming soon, so stay tuned.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Holy sh*t! Michelle's Curiosity and Demolition in race are ready to publish: Can't wait for it man, I hope you release it soon  :^:

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:18 PM

Yeah man... but i'll start to release the mission after 4 missions which i currently working on were done perfectly (well... not too perfect), since i'm free until this week so i expect to released them at this weekend.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

2 New racing missions has been released today, play and give some feedbacks for those missions!

Michelle's Curiosity

Demolition in Derby

Note : I decide to release first 2 missions and not 4 missions as my expectation since i had a difficulty when making a race in mission 10th (Kart in Beach), so i'll release next 2 missions in another day.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

2 New racing missions has been released today, play and give some feedbacks for those missions!

Michelle's Curiosity

Demolition in Derby

Note : I decide to release first 2 missions and not 4 missions as my expectation since i had a difficulty when making a race in mission 10th (Kart in Beach), so i'll release next 2 missions in another day.

Just finished playing Michelle's Curiosity, it was a fantastic race mission dude and it was easy too. Apart some gramatical mistakes, everything was great. Keep it up 4.9/5  :^:

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:20 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 04 July 2014 - 05:21 PM.

Really now, I'm speechless. IDK from where you gained this huge ability to make epic race missions! The last 2 mission are fantasctic. the awesomeness of this mission pack is really indescribable.

• ProdigyX34 likes this

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

Thanks for the great feedback guys :D

2 New missions has been uploaded, play and give them some feedbacks!

Whiteness Trial

Kart in Beach

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:42 PM

Thanks for the great feedback guys :D

2 New missions has been uploaded, play and give them some feedbacks!

Whiteness Trial

Kart in Beach

Just finished playing them, to be honest first mission was too hard, I had to use nitro cheat to pass it but it was great. The use of objects and animations was fantastic and the same is for the second mission. Keep it up man 4.8/5 :)

• ProdigyX34 likes this

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:54 PM Edited by ProDX34, 06 July 2014 - 04:03 PM.

Just finished playing them, to be honest first mission was too hard, I had to use nitro cheat to pass it but it was great. The use of objects and animations was fantastic and the same is for the second mission. Keep it up man 4.8/5 :)

Thanks man, i appreciated your feedbacks.

About first mission (or i can say 8th mission), it should be not too hard or maybe it's difficult for some people because when i testing it, i still have 6 - 9 seconds left before hitting the finish line, but anyway i will make it easier in the next mission.

Topic Update : Added some descriptions in each characters and changed the status of the character (Michelle Carnes)

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Let's Hit the Road

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:42 PM Edited by Be Kowalski, 06 July 2014 - 04:45 PM.

Ummmm, I don't know if it's just for me, but as I played Kart in Beach right now and just as the race begun, some b**ch teleported right into MY kart and the "Get back into your vehicle" text appeared, so I can't complete the race...

Edit. Managed to chase her (but not stop her) and turns out it was literally a b**ch. :D

Skin_93.png

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:22 PM

Ummmm, I don't know if it's just for me, but as I played Kart in Beach right now and just as the race begun, some b**ch teleported right into MY kart and the "Get back into your vehicle" text appeared, so I can't complete the race...

Edit. Managed to chase her (but not stop her) and turns out it was literally a b**ch. :D

Skin_93.png

This bug ever occurred in some people when playing gammoudicj's race mission, but since this bug didn't happened to me yet, so i can't explain why this bug could happened to some people.

So my suggest is, don't start drive yet until the black screen of cutscenes(loading the actors) is done ,or it could be FPS issue.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Here's a small update which currently available on this topic.

Topic Update :

1. Added Part 2 : Red County Project which will be working on in several days after part 1 completed.
  2. Added Topic poll, from now on you can choose your favorite racing style in this topic.

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

hey-ho.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:19 PM

What does ''time attack race'' stand for?

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

A race with time when you have to defeat someone's posted time, you can see it in mission Whiteness Trial.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:30 PM

A race with time when you have to defeat someone's posted time, you can see it in mission Whiteness Trial.

This ^

Time attack is a race which you must defeat opponent's posted time in several laps, you can play 8th mission "Whiteness Trial" for more details

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Seriously bro Bike race is my favourite :)

Juice the Joos
  • Juice the Joos

hey-ho.

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:03 PM

I voted for open street race, but what if you made a mission where you have to escape from the police as a ''race''? It would be nice.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:11 PM

I voted for open street race, but what if you made a mission where you have to escape from the police as a ''race''? It would be nice.

Hot pursuit race, well... it could be a good idea although i ever have a plan for it but it's a bit difficult to create one and almost similar with open race, I might add it on the next missions or submissions later.

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

Voted for bike race. But i have a suggestion, can you add BMX Race? It would be great. :lol:

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Nothing special.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:25 PM

Incredible! This MP is awesome dude. Before, I was made some MP about race like this but I canceled it 'coz out of inspiration. :/

Anyways, I'll rate your mission 4.5/5.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:34 AM Edited by ProDX34, 08 July 2014 - 08:48 AM.

Incredible! This MP is awesome dude. Before, I was made some MP about race like this but I canceled it 'coz out of inspiration. :/

Thanks man, I appreciate your feedback. More missions will come soon so stay tuned. :)

Voted for bike race. But i have a suggestion, can you add BMX Race? It would be great. :lol:

Ah... nope... 'cause they compete each other with their best engine, not with f*cking weakness legs. :D

ONProductions
  • ONProductions

Better known as DYOM 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:00 AM

Thanks man, I appreciate your feedback. More missions will come soon so stay tuned. :)

Ah... nope... 'cause they compete each other with their best engine, not with f*cking weakness legs. :D

Ah..now i get it!  :lol:

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:57 PM Edited by ProDX34, 12 July 2014 - 05:20 PM.

Released a new mission, The last mission of Chapter 1, Enjoy! ;)

Uncalculated Domination : Intro || Race

Topic Update :

Added new character : Nathan Parker

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:14 PM

Released a new mission, The last mission of Chapter 1, Enjoy! ;)

Uncalculated Domination : Intro || Race

Awesome man, the best race until now. You deserve 10/10 dude, realy great missions :)

• ProdigyX34 likes this

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:13 PM

This is an unexpected news about the reason why i add the topic poll.

Each polls you gave on this topic will affecting with the sub-missions list which will be available later on storylines version.

Current Vote :

Total Voters : 7
Normal Race (0)
Kart Race (0)
Open Street Race (3)
Derby Race (1)
Time Attack Race (0)
Bike Race (3)

Based on the vote above, here's the sub-missions list which will be available on storylines version of Life with Full Speed Chapter#1

• Normal Race : 1 Mission(s)
  • Kart Race : 1 Mission(s)
  • Open Street Race : 3 Mission(s)
  • Derby Race : 2 Mission(s)
  • Time Attack Race : 1 Mission(s)
  • Bike Race : 3 Mission(s)

Total Submissions race : 11 Mission(s)

Life with Full Speed Chapter#1 Storylines version will be available to download soon.

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Let's Hit the Road

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Hey, how about adding another race type - drag? Y'know: 2-4 cars racing in a straight (or almost) road for a 1/4 of mile (more or less).

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Nothing special.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:20 PM

Hey, how about adding another race type - drag? Y'know: 2-4 cars racing in a straight (or almost) road for a 1/4 of mile (more or less).

Yes, Agree with this.

ProdigyX34
  • ProdigyX34

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:56 AM Edited by ProDX34, 13 July 2014 - 09:56 AM.

I might added it after the introduction drag race mission in chapter#2, even thought i'm still in doubt because of "AI Speed Limits" on DYOM V8 feature which could make the race gameplay looks bad, and the possibility to win the drag race would be totally big. But i'll try to make it as unique as i can when possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users