The keep it simple car tribute thread.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic
RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

Here he comes... and there he goes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:10 AM Edited by RaceKingX, 14 June 2014 - 08:10 AM.

Oh, I can't believe I forgot my other baby, my stealth RH8. It's meant to be nondescript... but dang, if it doesn't get my script running when I see her.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It did have my crew logo on it (as it was my crew car for a long while), but it's gone now, so please don't hold that against it.

• KornbreadMaf1a, 33d and V HoneyBadger V like this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:11 AM Edited by ModderX, 14 June 2014 - 08:13 AM.

I want Giantsgiants to ruin this topic... don't let me down now

Scroll up. His car is actually nice tbh

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

I like all my cars to be black/graphite/silver variations
0_0.jpg

• Demetri_FTO_1. and RaceKingX like this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:32 AM Edited by Tacts_21, 14 June 2014 - 08:33 AM.

Good lord it's like we are dealing with a bunch of children. AlexSniperBullet if you got nothing to add how about you just stay out of the thread instead of trying to ruin it for everybody.
Besides that we got some nice looking simple cars in here, my faith in this forums taste is starting to be restored. Well done. Now if we can just keep,the childish bullsh*t and trolling to a minimum we might have a chance to put together a decent thread for people who like normal looking cars and paint schemes.

I did add something. It's a banshee or do you dislike it? smh  and the child here is GR Choke not me :).
Actually you posted this

Keeping it real. Move along. nothing to see here

Then changed it to a banshee that doesn't even belong in a simple car thread with the white paint and carbon hood. I think everybody would be better off if you just trolled somewhere else.

So what? if you can't take a joke then don't bother with it then. I always do this to threads that are gonna get locked. Plus the banshee was only car i had that was simple enough for this thread. Take it or leave it. 

Welcome to the internet. Go learn it. 
You're a smartass dick. Troll elsewhere dude.
  • KornbreadMaf1a and 33d like this

33d
  • 33d

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:38 AM

alex get over yourself dude you arent the most important person on the forums and being the first to post on every thread just to post some spammy crap is getting old. people have just as much right to post threads as you do and just because you think a thread is going to get locked doesnt mean you have the right to 'troll' on it. you act like a 14 year old man

• Tacts_21 likes this

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by V HoneyBadger V, 14 June 2014 - 08:48 AM.

Finally, a thread which isn't filled with horrible cars.
Better than the "pretend to like the sh*t car above you then post an equally sh*t car" thread.

I don't see why idiots come here to troll, it isn't funny. The thread is for people who aren't attention-seeking children that ruin cars with their "swag".

I will try and post my cars later if I can get it to work.

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by Wombater_18, 14 June 2014 - 08:53 AM.

The funny thing is, OP never said anything about GTA cars. Oh, you've just seen Alex's car, stop b*tching about it. Besides, if he edits it, you judge him on THAT. if YOU can't take a joke, then GTFO. No one said ANYTHING about GTA in this thread, so his argument is valid. Moaners.
  • AlexSniperBullet likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:53 AM

The funny thing is, OP never said anything about GTA cars. So you've just seen Alex's car, stop b*tching about it. No one said ANYTHING about GTA in this thread, so her argument is valid. Moaners.

You're probably taking the piss, but the thread is posted in the GTA Online forum..

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:54 AM Edited by Wombater_18, 14 June 2014 - 08:54 AM.

The funny thing is, OP never said anything about GTA cars. So you've just seen Alex's car, stop b*tching about it. No one said ANYTHING about GTA in this thread, so her argument is valid. Moaners.

You're probably taking the piss, but the thread is posted in the GTA Online forum..
That doesn't state that it's for GTA cars.

RaceKingX
  • RaceKingX

Here he comes... and there he goes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:58 AM

newmiz.jpg

Wow.

Look, just don't be a derp. You know good and well what they meant.

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

Are you telling me those UFO posts I see are real because the OP doesn't explicitly state they saw it in GTAO? :I

And my apologies to the OP for contributing to posts derailing the thread.

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Correction & we already have a thread for something similar to this. in fact we got too many already. 

• Wombater likes this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

newmiz.jpg
Wow.
Look, just don't be a derp. You know good and well what they meant.

What did they mean? Dildos?

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:13 AM

Correction & we already have a thread for something similar to this. in fact we got too many already. 

Kinda like this thread you made?
http://gtaforums.com...he-next-update/

"We" (?) already have a thread for something similar to that. Here's a hint: it's a pinned topic two below yours.
  • Shootinalloveryourface likes this

Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:25 AM

Kinda like this thread you made?http://gtaforums.com...he-next-update/
"We" (?) already have a thread for something similar to that. Here's a hint: it's a pinned topic two below yours.

That awkward moment when you post the wrong link...

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Got these niggas going beserk.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:29 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• RaceKingX likes this

A Northern German
  • A Northern German

ß

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:33 AM

125t0ld.jpg

2m6molj.jpg

2h2ic1y.jpg

av09hw.jpg

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Skål, jævler!

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Plus we already got a thread for this. http://gtaforums.com...ove-you-thread/ Same as simple.

we don't need anymore car threads!

This man speaks the truth.

However, he should probably refrain from reporting threads he's posted so much spam in in future.
  • Ai®a©ob®a and AlexSniperBullet like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users