86 replies to this topic
Special Members
  • Special Members

Everyday I wake up to find myself in bed

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:33 PM

CJ doesn't have it in him.

Yeah, like when he was speeding with an italian guy tied to the car hood on the LV Strip which led him to heart attack and forced him to use a wheelchair. Nigga please.

Or when he buried that construction worker in concreate just for calling his sister a hooker (Even though she looks like one).

• Marwin, ToyGT_one, Peregrin Brandytook and 3 others like this

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

Claude would do it no problem. I can see niko doing it but going through some mental break down after like he usually does. Tommy V was cold but its not like he butchered those guys for fun, he was ambushed i think and it was a life or death situation so i cant see him or anyother protag doing this ( besides trevor ). Carl definitely would do it lol i know he buried someone alive but come on that was with a cement truck, its not like he did it with a shovel .

Tommy did kill that  guy in VC with chainsaw,and did the biggest mayhem possible when Mitch Baker challenge him. This,he  would do it while singing.

Legomanarthur
  • Legomanarthur

We all want peace! But my peace, not their f*cking peace

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

I'm sure Claude, Tommy, Toni and maybe Johnny could have done it without a doubt. For Toni, I guess he could have done the torture scene only if Salvatore/his mother wanted him to do so. For Johnny, only if one of his brother (like Jim or Angus) would have some real troubles.

Maybe CJ too but, I don't know, he seems too "kind" to do this, even if he did some hard things as listed above but well... I can't say, maybe...

• The Harwood Bitcher likes this

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:47 PM

Trevor did it even though he wasn't obliged to. At least he spared Mr K's life in the end. 

• theGTAking101 and TaviColen123 like this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:54 PM Edited by Twilight Sky, 14 June 2014 - 07:55 PM.

CJ doesn't have it in him.

Yeah, like when he was speeding with an italian guy tied to the car hood on the LV Strip which led him to heart attack and forced him to use a wheelchair. Nigga please.

You could have kept the end part of that sentence to yourself. Luckily for you, I don't get worked up over such things.

walkingsickness
  • walkingsickness

Mr. "Blow Your Head Off"

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

So....this is actually something that I have been thinking about. More on who would be more cynical of a person to that scene, instead of just that scene

So minus the protags from gta 1, london, and gta2, here is what I got. This is just my opinion 

GTAIII: Claude - I think there would be a level of cynicalism to Claude but not sure how much since he didn't talk. 
I think the fact that he worked for the mob would would be enough evidence though

Vice City: Tommy - Once again, working for a mob family and him already being crazy I think he could easily have done that scene

San Andreas: Carl - Nope, torturing someone would be out for him. He was concerned with his family and doing things legit. He was a murderer via gangbanging

but not crazy

GTA Liberty City Stories: Toni - Possibly if he wasn't a made man for the Leone Family. Made men have someone else handle that

GTA Vice City Stories: Victor - This one is interesting. On one hand it doesn't seem like he could be capable of that but he was in the Army. Maybe PTSD 
could lead him to torture a man? 

GTA IV: Niko - Not a torture but a quick and efficient hitman. I don't even think he could of torture Dimitri even after all of what happen. Also the perfect time
to torture someone was with Vlad and Darko. Both was just assassinations.

GTA Lost and Damned: Johnny - He was a biker but he had a moral. Maybe on meth..

GTA Ballad Of Gay Tony: Luiz - This one is right up my ally since I'm also Dominican from NY. Luiz is typical Wash Heights Dominican. Ones you see out Dyckman

Not a a guy for torture.

GTA Chinatown Wars: Huang - Not sure; never played it

GTA V: Micheal - No, or at least not that easy of a decision for him to make. Franklin - Same as Micheal. Trevor - He would clear an afternoon and get real comfortable to 
torture someone...so yes. 

• Peregrin Brandytook and theGTAking101 like this

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:59 PM

All of them could because they are player controlled.

• theGTAking101 likes this

acmilano
  • acmilano

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

Forgot to mention;Johnny K was also torturing a guy at the beginning of TLAD with Motorcycle tire,it was in some way even more brutal than torure in V,and only to find out the location of Billy Grey's bike. So he would do a torture in V with out problem.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and theGTAking101 like this

GrandTheftAddict91
  • GrandTheftAddict91

Professional Dodo Pilot

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:46 AM

Claude would've done it no questions asked (pun intended), but I could also see Tommy doing it as well.

jp9865
  • jp9865

Playa

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:22 AM

Anyone of the main game 3d era protags would have done it. The reasons have been stated many times by previous people.
And the fact that they were all just badass motherf*ckers! :D

fangbutt
  • fangbutt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:10 AM Edited by fangbutt, 15 June 2014 - 06:10 AM.

Claude would do it if he was told. Tommy wouldn't need to be told.

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

I know not a protag, but Patrick McReary. Patrick McReary always felt like one of the main characters in GTA 4 and a minor one in GTA 5.

Revenge of the Donut
  • Revenge of the Donut

Meh

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:59 AM Edited by Revenge of the Donut, 18 June 2014 - 02:14 PM.

Tommy would do it if he had to I think, but he wouldn't like doing it, he'd probably want to kill the person who made him do it, if only for making him do their dirty work. I think next to Trevor he is the most dangerous/brutal, though he's more of rage/spree killer rather than a sick 'tie 'em to a chair and watch 'em suffer' kind of guy. He's vicious and angry but torture for the Lulz doesn't seem to be his vocabulary.

I reckon Claude could as long as he gets paid.

For Niko that'd be pushing his limits unless the person ordering him had someone he cares about hostage.

With C.J no he's not that kind of person I think.

• Mr. Dreemurr likes this

Del boy
  • Del boy

The Only Fool and Horse of the $treets

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:57 AM

Tommy would do it i he had to I think, but he wouldn't like doing it, he'd probably want to kill the person who made him do it, if only for making him do their dirty work. I think next to Trevor he is the most dangerous/brutal, though he's more of rage/spree killer rather than a sick 'tie 'em to a chair and watch 'em suffer' kind of guy. He's vicious and angry but torture for the Lulz doesn't seem to be his vocabulary.

I reckon Claude could as long as he gets paid.

For Niko that'd be pushing his limits unless the person ordering him had someone he cares about hostage. But cj did ty up that Italian guy to his car making him sh*t his pants

With C.J no he's not that kind of person I think.

iam2fresh
  • iam2fresh

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

claude would just do it no questions asked

tommy - would do it but with a reason

c.j  would just cry like a bitch and then do it

niko would probably do it then whine 

• Dark Bordeus likes this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:22 AM

Niko all the way. He was a human smuggler and probably done this sh*t on a daily basis.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

If you paid him enough Niko would probably do it.

Cheers.

• TheOtherRyan and theGTAking101 like this

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Another COD Player...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

Niko, if it's a good enough price because he's a huge hypocrite. 

TrevorSpeed914
  • TrevorSpeed914

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:46 PM

Claude, Tommy, Niko, and Johnny.

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:17 AM

I'm tempted to do a mod and swap Trevor's skin with Gay Tony solely for this mission.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Dark Bordeus
  • Dark Bordeus

The sun shines on me, for the first time in years...I am happy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

Explain

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:27 AM Edited by Sting4S, 14 August 2014 - 02:28 AM.

Any GTA protagonist could've done it.

That isn't true. I don't think Niko could do it. He'll do almost anything for money but he does have morals.

The only possible way that I could see him doing it is if somebody really pissed him off. Like really pissed him off.

The Harwood Bitcher
  • The Harwood Bitcher

f*ck YOU

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

Tommy vercetti could have done it while "stuck in the middle with you" played in background
And tony ciprianni too (he killed a guy and sold it as meat in his own restauran)

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:28 AM

I'm tempted to do a mod and swap Trevor's skin with Gay Tony solely for this mission.

Upload a vid of it if you do.

Skeever
  • Skeever

The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

The thread title asks if they could have done "the torture scene", so I would have to say "no" to every protagonist besides Trevor, the reason being is that I don't think any of them would do it as a favor for the FIB, let alone get involved with the FIB (besides Michael & friends). But putting aside the FIB's involvement in the scene and focusing on the torture itself...

Claude: If ordered to? Then yes, he would without a doubt do it.

Tommy: If it was for a good reason, then I'm sure he would also torture someone.

Carl: I don't think he ever would, even if he was being pressured by Tenpenny and other corrupt cops to do it.

(Haven't played Vice City Stories/Liberty City Stories/Chinatown Wars, so I have no opinion about the protagonists in those games)

Niko: He wouldn't go along with it. He'd likely whine about it to the person asking him to do it, and then whine about it to Roman, and then face some sort of consequence for ultimately refusing to go along with it (as is what happens with just about every other decision in the game).

Johnny: Considering that he grinded a man's face on the rear wheel of a motorcycle, I'm sure he could pull a few teeth and hit someone once or twice with a wrench.

Luis: He'd complain about it just as much as Niko and CJ, and wouldn't go along with it in the end.

Michael: He'd only do it it if his family were at stake. Otherwise, he'd complain and never go along with it.

Franklin: He wouldn't do it, no matter the circumstances; it doesn't fit his personality at all. If he did, then it would be one of those weird out-of-character moments that R* would force upon his character.

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

Toni blew up a portion of the city, killing innocent people. He would have no moral issue with such an act.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Sergiu like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

I know Vic couldn't, that's for true
  • Mr_Leone, ClaudeSpeed1911 and theGTAking101 like this

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:09 AM

I know Vic couldn't, that's for true

Vic is so sad, man. He got dragged into something so out of character for him. I don't know if Johnny would do it either, he seemed to avoid confrontation throughout the game, but it was inevitable.

• ClaudeSpeed1911 and Revenge of the Donut like this

AzelfandQuilava
  • AzelfandQuilava

Another COD Player...

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

Explain

Have you even played GTA IV?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

Slightly off-topic, but I think the only other protag that would have enjoyed it would have been Tommy V. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users