HomedogJesus
  • HomedogJesus

@HACK_BLASTARD the terrible human.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

'<name>REBLA_HORN</name>(possibly the REBEL)'

You say the Rebla is possibly Rebel but the Rebla is a car from IV

Oh, thanks I didn't remember that, I will fix that in a bit. Boy, it sure was a lot of text for me to go through, by the "R"s I wasn't thinking to clearly anymore, lol.

And the TUG isn't an unknown boat. It is that rusty beheamouth that you can drive around in IV.

There are far too many vehicles here to be put in one update, or even themed enough to release seperately. Most of these are casual cruising cars you'd find on the road. My belief is that these are going to be included in the next gen version of gta V. Rockstar claimed we'd have a fleet of new vehicles, and this would add to each class to broaden the game's cars. If you see any theme here with these, please share and discredit me, but I see no such proof.

LeakyLine
  • LeakyLine

VS/PBMO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:45 PM

Updated Information:

<name>DESPERADO_HORN</name>(the Mesa Grande's beta name in GTA Vice City.)
      <hash>2954583901</hash>

<name>E109_HORN</name>(GTA 4 little dodge-style pickup truck and was also the Contender's beta name in GTA IV)
      <hash>3385467094</hash>

<name>E109_MULTI_HORN</name>(the Contender's beta name in GTA IV)
      <hash>31476193</hash>
<name>REBLA_HORN</name>(Rebla is a little "Serrano-esk" SUV from GTA IV)
      <hash>969697960</hash>

Thank You for contributing! :colgate:

no prob man! :colgate:

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:21 PM

I better get the goddamn Dukes on current Gen or I'm gonna stab somebody.
  • CJ_114 likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:34 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 November 2014 - 09:51 AM.

:cry:

• FemaleAvatar likes this

SnyderGuy
  • SnyderGuy

BMX Sensei

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

I can confirm this is true.

I did the same thing and this stuff is definitely there.

• SeaWallTx likes this

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:41 PM

I just hope it comes soon.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:41 AM

I can confirm this is true.

I did the same thing and this stuff is definitely there.

Cool, thanks, the only thing I truly found interesting was the SERAPH, but since I was making a thread on it I figured I would add all of the vehicle info not currently found available in gameplay.

I just hope it comes soon.

I know, at least some of it, they need to have a 92 DLC. See they have SP Missions on Disc that we have not been able to play yet, for Franklin, which involve taking over gang territory and working for both the Families and the Ballas. People have found the Text and Audio files for it, so I am hoping that some of these 92 San Andreas Vehicle will come with these 92-esk missions, they already created them and removed them just prior to release so they WILL release them later, just like GTAIV. They will release a SP DLC every year or so, but for all these people who think that we will get everything right away, did they forget we had GTAIV for almost 7years before GTAV.

• FemaleAvatar likes this

MKYR
  • MKYR

NiKKi

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:22 AM

I need the REAL Huntley back.

Spoiler

• Gantons Most Wanted, MitchMaljers, CJ_114 and 1 other like this

LeakyLine
  • LeakyLine

VS/PBMO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:28 AM

I need the REAL Huntley back.

Spoiler

Buddy, that's the Huntley Sport. THIS is the Huntley http://img2.wikia.no...GTASA-front.jpg IDK how to add an image to my post :(

CJ_114
  • CJ_114

Derp

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:51 AM

Awesome findings, man! That's a lot of information.

• SeaWallTx likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

Why have I not seen this thread before? Hellfury & Zombie? F*ckin' A, man!

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

I really hope that all of these vehicles are included and not cut at the last moment. That Tug (if its the IV Tug Boat) will just be a giant target Online though...

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

I really hope that all of these vehicles are included and not cut at the last moment. That Tug (if its the IV Tug Boat) will just be a giant target Online though...

It would be awesome to get your whole crew on board. The Tug is one of my most wanted vehicles for this game. Hell they even have an unusable very similar model to it in the game at the docks(and a few in the bottom of the sea).

DaltonWilliams123
  • DaltonWilliams123

Welsh Wheelman

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:38 PM

It would be awesome to get your whole crew on board. The Tug is one of my most wanted vehicles for this game. Hell they even have an unusable very similar model to it in the game at the docks(and a few in the bottom of the sea).

Would be practical. Maybe best in Invite Only unless you ahve a full crew with RPG's.

Richard Power Colt
  • Richard Power Colt

What doth LIFE Life life?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:22 PM

Would be practical. Maybe best in Invite Only unless you ahve a full crew with RPG's.

A guy with a mini-gun could probably counter an attacking buzzard pretty easily as you can't lock onto boats in free mode(except for cops). The fighter jet could do that cannon spray though and the tug is a big target so they're not likely to miss very easily.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:19 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 June 2015 - 05:00 AM.

car3.png

Well, Well, could it be, does anyone else think that the "Windsor" might be the "Seraph", that maybe the "Seraph" was just a place holder in the iFruit app, here is a look at what I found all that long ago, lol

iFruit's for Seraph:(The Text in parentheses is added.)

<!--<VEHICLE_DEF>
         <hash></hash> (Odd, no hash, this must be coming later)
         <key>SERAPH</key> (The Real Life "Seraph" is a Rolls Royce Limo)
         <en>SeraphKey</en>
         <Category>Generic2Door</Category> (2 door limo? huh?)
         <wheelType>VWT_SPORT</wheelType>
         <defaultWheel>wheel_spt_12</defaultWheel>
         </VEHICLE_DEF>-->

I discovered and posted about this and have had in the the "-Still to Come" Section since, 13 June 2014

Source:"http://gtaforums.com...n-ifruit-file/"

Well one little test would be to see if the Windsor has Stock Sport Type Wheels, and that they are "wheel_spt_12" the 12th stock option, whatever that is.

Also you can include the fact that on the R☆ Social Club it is labeled a "GenericCoupe"

"GenericCoupe.png"

GenericCoupe.png

I know one says "2door" and the other says "coupe" but there is NO 2door category so it would have had to have changed eventually anyway, lol.

ezgif-1508182161.gif

I know it says 3, but that was written awhile ago, lol.

rrs
  • rrs

GTA V is for children

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:24 AM Edited by thecharrr, 04 June 2015 - 04:25 AM.

Sure looks like it, maybe the sereph name will be saved for a real limo later. Nothing says excess like being drove around in a real expensive limo.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:40 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 June 2015 - 04:43 AM.

Sure looks like it, maybe the sereph name will be saved for a real limo later. Nothing says excess like being drove around in a real expensive limo.

Thanks, so i'm not crazy, but now I want to get a look at the next ifruit update files so I can see if the Seraph is gone once the Windsor is added, but I don't know if it is gone now, now that I think about it, lol.

Anyway, check this out, you can include the fact that on the R☆ Social Club it is labeled a "GenericCoupe"

"GenericCoupe.png"

GenericCoupe.png

I know one says "2door" and the other says "coupe" but there is NO 2door category so it would have had to have changed eventually anyway, lol.

rrs
  • rrs

GTA V is for children

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 June 2015 - 05:01 AM Edited by thecharrr, 04 June 2015 - 05:02 AM.

Thanks, so i'm not crazy, but now I want to get a look at the next ifruit update files so I can see if the Seraph is gone once the Windsor is added, but I don't know if it is gone now, now that I think about it, lol.

Anyway, check this out, you can include the fact that on the R☆ Social Club it is labeled a "GenericCoupe"
"GenericCoupe.png"
GenericCoupe.png

Looks similar, but there seem to be some differences in the design. The Windsor looks like a swb facelifted super drop diamond and that image more of a facelift on top, specifically with the windows.

ZaBaconator3000
  • ZaBaconator3000

APMC Security Consultant

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2015 - 02:39 PM

The winsors real name is "Wraith" so that's definitely it. Wraith and Seraph are often seen together as their meanings are similar. Nice find

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:17 AM

The winsors real name is "Wraith" so that's definitely it. Wraith and Seraph are often seen together as their meanings are similar. Nice find

Whoa, so IF this is really the case, and I really called it, then I found this car, the Windsor back an entire Year ago, I posted it June 13th 2014, but I had found it even earlier, lol. That'd have to be the earliest prediction I have ever made, IF it is correct that it, but more and more are lining up to make this the correct prediction, LOL. I just can't really believe it, just wow! I said 2-door Roll Royce (limo) would be coming and BAM a 2-door Roll Royce has come, just took an entire year to get here.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

What Next?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:43 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 09 June 2015 - 01:06 AM.

THINGS SUCCESSFULLY PREDICTED HERE FIRST:

The Seraph/Windsor, The Dukes, The Turismo R, Pink Tire Smoke, Brown Tire Smoke, Gold Metal Paint, Pure Black Tint, ETC.

The "Seraph" I found IS the the "Windsor"!

The "Seraph" find which has turned out to be the NEW "Windsor". The Seraph is a Vehicle NOW that was listed just before the DLC vehicles, although it DOES have the exclamation mark like the DLC vehicle, it does NOT, YET, have never had a HASH #, which is very odd, but it IS there and I will include the files below if you want to look yourself.

This info has now been removed, with the upcoming "Windsor" assumed to be replacing it. (The Text in parentheses is added.)

<!--<VEHICLE_DEF>
         <hash></hash>(Odd, no hash, this must be coming later)
         <key>SERAPH</key>(Rolls Royce Limo)(Like the Lovefist Limo from GTA Vice City)
         <en>SeraphKey</en>
         <Category>Generic2Door</Category>(2 door limo? huh?)
         <wheelType>VWT_SPORT</wheelType>
         <defaultWheel>wheel_spt_12</defaultWheel>
         </VEHICLE_DEF>-->

Since I found this information over 1 year ago, we have uncovered the fact that the Seraph is actually going to be the "Windsor". "Everyone knows" that the Seraph is a well recognized Rolls Royce name, and that real life vehicle names are NOT used in-game, so this name was going to have to change before the vehicle was released. See the Wraith is the real life name for the Windsor, and Wraith & Seraph are used interchanged, in the case of Rolls Royce the Seraph has always been a 4-door, which was odd since it is categorized as a Generic2Door that this could be a 2-door Rolls Royce. There is also the fact that Wraith & Seraph have basically the same meaning.

Wraith
a ghost or ghostlike image of someone, especially one seen shortly before or after their death.

Seraph
an angelic being, associated with light, ardor, and purity.

Windsor

car3.png

The R☆ Social Club it is labeled a "GenericCoupe"

"GenericCoupe.png"

GenericCoupe.png

triplem
  • triplem

Asshole

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:42 AM Edited by triplem, 28 July 2015 - 09:43 AM.

Hydraulics could just be more suspension, what button would it be?

The right button. Just like switching from hover to jets in the Hydra!?

Or in the Inventory, like switching to night vision?

Wasn't it in GTA III or San Andreas? I forget now how it worked in those games now. But that may be how?

• SeaWallTx and LL Cool L like this

GTA_dog
  • GTA_dog

dank memes melt steel beams

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:50 AM

Hydraulics could just be more suspension, what button would it be?

The right button. Just like switching from hover to jets in the Hydra!?

Or in the Inventory, like switching to night vision?

Wasn't it in GTA III or San Andreas? I forget now how it worked in those games now. But that may be how?
In the 3D era gta's, it was simply the right analog stick, which, in San Andreas disabled the ability to rotate the camera.
  • SeaWallTx and LL Cool L like this

Claptrap NL
  • Claptrap NL

Public Enemy nr. 1

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:09 AM

So more vehicles but still not able to get more than 3 properties?

• SeaWallTx likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users