14 replies to this topic
beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:11 AM

sorry if this is considered a repost

seems im at 19 of 20 for SnF.. i checked the social club site and it shows im at 56 of 58 jobs completed in this category and that the 2 im missing are UNCALCULATED RISK (DOM) and LAST ONE (big foot)

I know for a fact i completed both but they show as not done

tried going to replaying but they arent on the list

Any ideas/help that can be given?

aprreciated in advance, cheers

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:05 AM

Are you sure that you have completed Uncalculated Risk? It seems weird that you cannot replay it.

I assume that you have completed all Parachute Jumps. If so, try doing them all again, one by one, as Franklin.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

Someone else just posted the same thing--- this is a known bug-- rather then repost this-- please look at my response in THIS THREAD

beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:41 AM

Someone else just posted the same thing--- this is a known bug-- rather then repost this-- please look at my response in THIS THREAD

sorry, new to this forum, still learning to navigate around it.. shouldnt take long as ive been on many diff types forums at all

i indeed took a look at this thread as i found it after posting this topic lol (my bad)

tried this and 3 other variations of a "bug fix" and just cant gt it to work... im S.O.L and at my wits end 

Are you sure that you have completed Uncalculated Risk? It seems weird that you cannot replay it.

I assume that you have completed all Parachute Jumps. If so, try doing them all again, one by one, as Franklin.

i thought same thing too... and yes i went around and did jumps again thinkig maybe i had done a jump with someone other than franklin, no luck :/

i know 100% that i did THE LAST ONE cause i remember shooting the guy dressed as bigfoot after his speech lol

beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

ive also just noticed that for some reason Trevors arm trafficking icons have reappeared at mckenzie airfield

those go away when u finish them do they not? at least im sure they did when i finished the game lol

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

Wanted by the LCPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:03 AM

ive also just noticed that for some reason Trevors arm trafficking icons have reappeared at mckenzie airfield

those go away when u finish them do they not? at least im sure they did when i finished the game lol

These are infinite in number and only 5 each count towards 100%, so it's weird these disappeared on you in the first place if I'm reading your post right. Also, they're there for you to play even after you finish the game, like I said you can do them as many times as you want.

About your other problem, only Uncalculated Risk count towards 100%, the Last One appears after you obtain 100%. So if you remember doing them, maybe you didn't save after you did them and thought you did. Are other things working for you in the game, such as Random Events or phone calls/text messages from any businesses you own asking for help?

beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

These are infinite in number and only 5 each count towards 100%, so it's weird these disappeared on you in the first place if I'm reading your post right. Also, they're there for you to play even after you finish the game, like I said you can do them as many times as you want.

About your other problem, only Uncalculated Risk count towards 100%, the Last One appears after you obtain 100%. So if you remember doing them, maybe you didn't save after you did them and thought you did. Are other things working for you in the game, such as Random Events or phone calls/text messages from any businesses you own asking for help?

random events yes, but no phone calls from my businesses to help defend/deliver etc ..... any ideas how i can get them to call back?

as for arms trafficking i thought they would disappear once u did the missions that are in the game guide,,, maybe they didnt and i just thought they did.. in any case i just brought up this fact cause it caught me a lil off guard is all.. thanks for explanation, didnt know they were unlimited

and yes i know uncalculated risk is needed for 100%, im sitting like many are or were at 99.5% lol... i hate not finishing games and this is driving me a lil batty lmao 

Bull12345Bull
  • Bull12345Bull

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:28 PM

Unfortunately, the way I see it, your save file is corrupted... It's the worst thing that can happen, especially when you're this close to 100%.

I'm afraid that you'll have to start from scratch.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:56 PM

To Clarify-- Trevors's Arms Trafficking DO NOT count toward 100%

++++++

If you are playing the PS3, North American Disk version of the game-- please copy your save from your console to a thumb drive and host it somewhere-- I prefer it Unzipped-- use Dropbox or what not and put in your public folder and copy public link and PM it to me.

I would like to examine these bugged saves.

Thanks

beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Unfortunately, the way I see it, your save file is corrupted... It's the worst thing that can happen, especially when you're this close to 100%.

I'm afraid that you'll have to start from scratch. I fear u are correct sir.... which means i will simply leave it at 99.5%... lol,  dont really feel like doing it all over again

To Clarify-- Trevors's Arms Trafficking DO NOT count toward 100%

++++++

If you are playing the PS3, North American Disk version of the game-- please copy your save from your console to a thumb drive and host it somewhere-- I prefer it Unzipped-- use Dropbox or what not and put in your public folder and copy public link and PM it to me.

I would like to examine these bugged saves.

Thanks

the saving to thumb drive is easy enough, my question is how would i go about doing the second part for you?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

Wanted by the LCPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 15 June 2014 - 08:15 PM.

@Spuds725- You're right, I don't know why I said 100%, I was thinking about how you need to do 5 of each for them to show up on SC, but you're right, they do not count toward 100%.

@beerbaron95- There are a lot of websites where you can host files, just google it, or you can try this website--> http://www.mediafire.com/

beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

@beerbaron95- There are a lot of websites where you can host files, just google it, or you can try this website--> http://www.mediafire.com/

so essentially i just copy file from ps3 to thumb drive then upload to this site?

apologies for the question, this action is just new to me so just wanna make sure lol

cheers

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

Wanted by the LCPD

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 15 June 2014 - 11:27 PM.

After you have the save file on your USB, copy on to your computer first, then upload through the website. It should be as easy as that, just make sure you upload the right file, it should say "SGTA5000#", with "#" being either 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. depending on which slot you used.

There's a small chance that if the USB is specifically formatted in a different type other than what the computer reads it as, it could show up empty and say "You need to format this before you can read it", do not format it. At least that's how it works for my USB I use on my 360, I use a program to extract my save file. Could be different for PS3 though.

beerbaron95
  • beerbaron95

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 16 June 2014 - 01:53 AM

ok cool thanks.. ill try it and see what happens

Phonics_monkey08
  • Phonics_monkey08

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

I'm also stuck with this exact same problem with Dom not showing up. 99.5% does make you a little crazy, especially seeing how this is my second time getting to this point.(first time was about 75%)
I'm really surpised this is still a problem a year after release.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users