GTA ViSA (GTA 5 LS On GTA SA Engine)

134 replies to this topic
BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Fall 2014 | GTA V for PC

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:32 AM

Hmm, with the map complete and Project 2DFX ported + 10x Draw Distance timecyc it would look great...
It also needs a nice ENB... *Those overbloomeds with mirror cars are horrible...*

Silent
  • Silent

Moderating Cookie Monster

• Feroci Racing
  • Poland

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

with the map complete

gl without adding more sectors.

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 15 June 2014 - 02:08 AM Edited by MajesticNL, 15 June 2014 - 02:09 AM.

Does original models have it at all?

I've been wondering myself that as well, all I seen is vertex coloring for blending.

Nonetheless, it should be added if you want a proper conversion

sharpie_eastern
  • sharpie_eastern

Hmm, four in bed? That's a kick I haven't tried yet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

Do IV models?

In45do
  • In45do

Coding like a Dummy...

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:26 AM

I would like to see this project develop more and more. :D :^:

Retz
  • Retz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Really nice ,but its more be perfect if you add vegetation

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Posterised.

• Members
  • India

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

I would like to see this project develop more and more. :D :^:

Me too....but until a situation comes about limits.....

and some zillion programmers come from nowhere and solve those issues.... :ph34r:

Amir Hussain Khan
  • Amir Hussain Khan

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:17 AM

the gta visa looks awesome 

keep it up

Amir Hussain Khan
  • Amir Hussain Khan

Rat

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

can you release a beta version of it

Khapiz64
  • Khapiz64

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Wow *_*

Nice Project *_* (Y)

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

Do IV models?

Yes, quite excessively

• MAJEST1C_R3 and Mega. like this

Amir Hussain Khan
  • Amir Hussain Khan

Rat

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

any  new updates ????

Dumbass-Productions
  • Dumbass-Productions

Homie

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 4 weeks ago

any  new updates ????

Did he post any? No? <-- There's yours answer.

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

Mapper

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

scentral_01 is almost complete, there was literally one difficult area (sc_14) - there about more than 100 objects.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Really nice and interesting, would be cool as a mobile mod (besides nobody standing the conversion cult) but aren't these reverse conversions kinda against the rules?

I've been wondering about that too. I'm guessing either it's been removed as a rule or the mods simply don't care much anymore.

I wonder if they even care about converting other games anymore. I saw Mafia I and Mafia II being converted and the moderators didn't give a sh*t. Though that has never been released.

I'm still up for a Watch Dogs to GTA V conversion. However if I do that, many things in the map will be modified so its more realistic so it isn't just a conversion, but rather a much better map. Heck it won't even be the same map anymore except for parts of it.

FlameAS
  • FlameAS

Leone Family Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by FlameAS, 4 weeks ago.

scentral_01 is almost complete, there was literally one difficult area (sc_14) - there about more than 100 objects.

I guess you stopped working on Project Liberty, am I right?

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

Mapper

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TheVladonPro, 4 weeks ago.

I guess you stopped working on Project Liberty, am I right?

Yes, more I am not engaged in this modification.DK22Pac slowly I continue development.

Mega.
  • Mega.

Real Estate Developer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Really nice and interesting, would be cool as a mobile mod (besides nobody standing the conversion cult) but aren't these reverse conversions kinda against the rules?

I've been wondering about that too. I'm guessing either it's been removed as a rule or the mods simply don't care much anymore.

I wonder if they even care about converting other games anymore. I saw Mafia I and Mafia II being converted and the moderators didn't give a sh*t. Though that has never been released.

I'm still up for a Watch Dogs to GTA V conversion. However if I do that, many things in the map will be modified so its more realistic so it isn't just a conversion, but rather a much better map. Heck it won't even be the same map anymore except for parts of it.

I think the Mafia series are a Take Two properties so that might be allowed by the rules.

Why? I mean, the map would be certainly fun for a few hours on multiplayer, but besides that it's useless, you should spend your time trying to create your own models and content instead of just copying other company's map just for the sake of it, don't you think?

• Ezekiel_RN likes this

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I think the Mafia series are a Take Two properties so that might be allowed by the rules.

Why? I mean, the map would be certainly fun for a few hours on multiplayer, but besides that it's useless, you should spend your time trying to create your own models and content instead of just copying other company's map just for the sake of it, don't you think?
If I do it, the map would be a base. There are a lot of changes I would make that will turn it into a completely new map. Some examples of the changes include:
-Changes to many landmarks to make it them more like real life.
-Add some new districts and landmarks to the map that were missing. Some examples would include the museum district, United Center, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field etc.
-Completely redo county side so its more like the mid west.

Anyways lets get back on topic.

Xanthi
  • Xanthi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Ehhhhh... Next mod will be GTA V in Vice City or GTA 2...  -.-

• Ezekiel_RN likes this

maurice96
  • maurice96

_Caspboy_

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by maurice96, 4 weeks ago.

Great job, Ive been follow this project on libertycity.ru, hope to see a beta soon! Please don't give in to the trash talk - you'll end up like Project IV.....

Dont worry about prelighting and small stuff like that, users need to realize these mods take lots of time, get the foundation done first. Convert the buildings and terrain, roads and etc now - worry about props later. That way if you do give up on this project, you'll have something to present to the next developer, and he/she can finish up :santa:

• minde95s and MMProductions like this

MajesticNL
  • MajesticNL

Chris

• Feroci Racing
  • Netherlands

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by MajesticNL, 4 weeks ago.

If I do it, the map would be a base. There are a lot of changes I would make that will turn it into a completely new map. Some examples of the changes include:
-Changes to many landmarks to make it them more like real life.
-Add some new districts and landmarks to the map that were missing. Some examples would include the museum district, United Center, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field etc.
-Completely redo county side so its more like the mid west.

Anyways lets get back on topic.

Do you even have any idea how much work it takes to create a world like Watch Dogs, or how many people involved? Do you? 

It's hard to make a good estimate, but all of your ideas, done by a talented artist, in the same quality as Watch Dogs, would take at least 2 years, probably more.

Dont worry about prelighting and small stuff like that, users need to realize these mods take lots of time, get the foundation done first. :santa:

Small stuff like prelighting? It changes the entire look of your game. And it IS the foundation, it sure was for R* when they made the worlds of GTA3, VC & SA. You know how bland these maps would look without prelighting?

• Silent, Dumbass-Productions, Mega. and 1 other like this

danielmarta1
  • danielmarta1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Vlad On,please quickly release it mod for SA.i waiting for it

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by KBG, 4 weeks ago.

Vlad On,please quickly release it mod for SA.i waiting for it

Can you run GTA IV on your PC? Or have you heard or not that GTA V is coming for PC this fall?

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

Mapper

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by TheVladonPro, 4 weeks ago.

Can you run GTA IV on your PC? Or have you heard or not that GTA V is coming for PC this fall?

I do know that GTA V comes out on PC.GTA IV runs on medium,Max Payne 3 on high.

No comments...861f6a6f8e7e602f4e146fe48d409b1c.png

• ByteCode2014 likes this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

Dude.. I was asking to danielmarta1 not you :p. As he seems to be eagerly waiting for your beta.

_DK
  • _DK

Call me 'The Bald Guy"

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why can't you ask him via PM? So many noobs here...
  • Retz likes this

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 4 weeks ago

Man I ain't a noob. Just asking him a simple question doesn't mean you become a noob directly. Watch your attitude.

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

As usual, the progress is gonna be slow................. slower............... no updates................. dead. Hmm.

If you're still work on this mod, please post an update. Screens or anything else which could make the other users think this mod still in progress.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by theNGclan, 3 weeks ago.

As usual, the progress is gonna be slow................. slower............... no updates................. dead. Hmm.

If you're still work on this mod, please post an update. Screens or anything else which could make the other users think this mod still in progress.

He'll post something when he feels he should. Being silent for a week doesn't mean the mod is dead. You've been around here long enough to know that.

• Sidoarjo_Modder likes this

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users