IDF Launches Massive Manhunt for Three Israeli Youths Feared Kidnapped

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:53 AM Edited by Vlynor, 14 June 2014 - 07:53 AM.

I wasn't in the thread you're referring to. To say you have never treated "your enemy" poorly is, to put it bluntly, complete bullsh*t. Again I don't care if it happened in Israel. People getting kidnapped in your country is not anymore special than others. And yes this does happen everywhere. Do you not recall those 100 Nigerian girls who were kidnapped? Or the recent US soldier who was held for 5 years by Islamic radicals?

Right. And that was in the news and was a pretty big f*cking deal. What point are you trying to make?

Not really. Because again kidnappings by religious extremists happen all over the world. Nor is one country's kidnappings more important than the other like OP is implying. It happens in Nigeria. It happens in America. And it happened in Israel.

Nor should any of these countries act as if they have done nothing wrong. Nor do we need a thread for every single kidnapping.

Once again: play fair. If one thread is to be made for Israel then another should be made for Palestine.

Alright I said I was done. I'm out.

Make the thread then! It's not that f*cking hard! The guy is apparently Israeli (or Spanish, I get confused when he posts sometimes), so it's going to hit a little more close to home for him than it is for you. Why don't you complain that there isn't a thread covering every mass killing across the globe when someone posts about one happening in North America? Or every plane crash? 

You're not attacking him because he's posting about a kidnapping, you're attacking him because you have a different opinion than he does regarding the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

That's it. 

• Davo the Assassin, SWEETSAPRIK, Palikari and 1 other like this

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:41 AM

I wasn't in the thread you're referring to. To say you have never treated "your enemy" poorly is, to put it bluntly, complete bullsh*t. Again I don't care if it happened in Israel. People getting kidnapped in your country is not anymore special than others. And yes this does happen everywhere. Do you not recall those 100 Nigerian girls who were kidnapped? Or the recent US soldier who was held for 5 years by Islamic radicals?

I would say the same thing to a Palestinian who claimed his country never treated Israelis badly.

My whole point being: admit to your faults and play fair.

But of course that's never going to happen.

So I am done with this conversation. I did not come here to discuss politics but I keep getting wrapped up in it like an idiot.

Israel doesn't treat poorly Palestinian civilians on a daily basis.
"I would say the same to a Palestinian [...]". The difference is that Israel's target are ONLY terrorists, not civilians; and Palestinian terrorists target are civilians and soldiers, specially civilians.
http://www.cbsnews.c...ren-in-custody/
Israel doesn't do that. I'm 100% sure. The UN lies against Israel and its only sources are Palestinian, which are famous for lying (do you know what Pallywood is?). The UN can't show ANY evidence that these claims are true. The UN is obsessed with Israel:

un.1.jpg

Yeah they don't attack when they killed friend of my father's uncle who went mad after that, they didn't scare my mother when she was pregrant which killed the baby, hell they didn't drive people out of their home to either live in it or destroy it.

Last time I went to Palestine i was stuck on the border for 4 hours and their excuse was they lost my passport, does that really sound true? I was with alot of different people when that happen, half my family could cross but me.

You say my country treated Israel bad, what do you really expect us to do? Just sitt there watching you take my country day by day? Well that would not happen, Jerusalem wihich should have been 50\50 is not like that anymore, we wanted to make the election in Jerusalem which is the capital of Palestine but we could not because Israel said its their city where it should have benn 50\50 as your goverment said. 

• Detective Phelps likes this

Oddsock
  • Oddsock

Fresh and strong the world we seize

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:22 AM

Some old guy went missing from his nursing home last week. Expect a thread shortly.

I'm with you on this one.

GTAF Off-Topic means News Network Homepage for some people.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

I shall revoke the throne, atop the stellar tree

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

I'm going to place a blanket ban on discussing the Israel-Palestine situation in General Chat because every thread descends into sh*t.

Take it to D&D with all the rules and regulations that accompany it.
  • epoxi and Palikari like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users