PS4
302 replies to this topic
LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Unified Nations MC VP

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:09 AM

Just wondering is it now ok to use the Sovereign and/or the thrust in these MC crews?

In our crew I'm actually ok with it, I don't mind the sovereign at all it's a nice bike, and the thrust just sounds weird for its look haha generally we are ok with them

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

Sons of Sargon President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

As lewis said our crew we are fine with them but other MC's are different, I know some that make you ride only 1 of the bikes and wear a certain jacket.

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:44 AM

sounds cool, but i don't like listening orders. In real life and gaming. Too bad

LewisVee
  • LewisVee

Unified Nations MC VP

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:27 PM

sounds cool, but i don't like listening orders. In real life and gaming. Too bad

That's fair enough dude, I can assure you though you'd have a great laugh!

buckers11
  • buckers11

TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:30 PM

We wont order you around, we'll ask, and if you wanted to be in our crew you'd usually do it haha :p

Unanimous
  • Unanimous

HDMC National President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:32 PM

wow... where do you work?

buckers11
  • buckers11

TORA Naval Special Warfare Deployment Group

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

McDonalds.

Blainedog
  • Blainedog

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:11 PM

You guys still recruiting? Looking for a group to join to make some cash and create havoc. Im from uk have a mic and usually can get online 3-4 hourd a week.

Psn - Blainer

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

Sons of Sargon President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

You guys still recruiting? Looking for a group to join to make some cash and create havoc. Im from uk have a mic and usually can get online 3-4 hourd a week.

Psn - Blainer

Hi mate, yes we are always looking for good players to join us ive sent you a friend request hopefully we can all get togeter soon

Unanimous
  • Unanimous

HDMC National President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:33 PM

McDonalds.

Snap..

• buckers11 likes this

RoryPond1
  • RoryPond1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:59 AM

Well I am not really sure how this works. I have just terminated my status with my past crew, not because they were a bad crew but because I have no idea what kind of crew they were. I rarely had any contact with them. I would see a few of them on but whenever I tried to converse, I never got a reply. Every so often they would join a race or a mission I was part of, but then they were gone. I am looking for a crew that is exactly opposite of that and I am hoping it is you guys. Of course I haven't bought a motorcycle yet but I am trying to find the western daemon. ( Any ideas where it is? ) Okay then enough rambling. If you will have me I am here. RoryPond1 is my in game tag.

DogsOfWar
  • DogsOfWar

Highway Reaper Prospect

• New Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:10 AM

Well I am not really sure how this works. I have just terminated my status with my past crew, not because they were a bad crew but because I have no idea what kind of crew they were. I rarely had any contact with them. I would see a few of them on but whenever I tried to converse, I never got a reply. Every so often they would join a race or a mission I was part of, but then they were gone. I am looking for a crew that is exactly opposite of that and I am hoping it is you guys. Of course I haven't bought a motorcycle yet but I am trying to find the western daemon. ( Any ideas where it is? ) Okay then enough rambling. If you will have me I am here. RoryPond1 is my in game tag.

I cannot answer regarding this club as I am not part of them, but regarding the Daemon...

There is a gang hideout in the Windwill Park at a small trailer park just by the restaurant with the dinosaur statue. The activity is available around noon, and 4 Daemons will arrive after you start the gang attack. I am not sure if you can still mod them or store them after the newest patch but you could try it.

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

Sons of Sargon President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:28 AM

First of I've found the easiest way was the gang attack as DogsofWar said but failing that when joining a session check if the Daemon is one of the vehicles Simeon texts you to find if it is they spawn in a few spots but i usually find the golf course car park a good place.

As for joining your welcome to try the club out and see if its right for you we are on daily basis and are always playing and messing about together whether in missions or free roam you wont have to worry about being left roaming gta alone

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:16 AM

Hey Rory as the others had said that would be the place to look also we as a crew would also help you get one. We always look out for our brothers and you would never be alone in a session with our crew. Hope to catch up with you soon

RooneyLFC
  • RooneyLFC

scooter brother

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:56 AM

errrrmmm....do you except feds  :sarcasm:

fed.jpg?noCache=1404464185

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:52 AM

Are you wanting to join and if so are you wanting to still be a Fed? 

RooneyLFC
  • RooneyLFC

scooter brother

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 11:42 AM

Nope, i'll be a MC.
Want the patch on the back of the leather jacket whilst crusing on my hexer with the rest of the MC

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 12:38 PM

Nope, i'll be a MC.
Want the patch on the back of the leather jacket whilst crusing on my hexer with the rest of the MC

Sounds good bro. What is your psn name and I will add you and we can go from there

RooneyLFC
  • RooneyLFC

scooter brother

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:38 PM

jayrooneyLFC

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:37 PM

Thanks I have added you now 

RoryPond1
  • RoryPond1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:10 PM

Going over the bylaws and other laws and rules and I noticed this

" If we are attacked all members will respond with deadly force any member not helping his brothers will be expelled from the club." 

I have no problems doing what needs to be done, but what if I am in a mission or a race at the time? Will that cause me to be removed?

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:24 PM

No you wouldn't be removed for that just as long as you joined in once mission or race was over. 

RooneyLFC
  • RooneyLFC

scooter brother

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:46 PM

Thanks I have added you now 

I added you, invite me to crew so i can accept, i will be on soon

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:51 PM

Ok dude once you are online i will send you an invite to my session as will have to go through a few things first

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

Sons of Sargon President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:58 PM

" If we are attacked all members will respond with deadly force any member not helping his brothers will be expelled from the club." 

I have no problems doing w
hat needs to be done, but what if I am in a mission or a race at the time? Will that cause me to be removed?

Love your page. Good luck man

We will make this more clear on the bylaws. No if your in a race ect you will not be kicked. Its aimed mainly at if your in a free roam with another member and he is being attacked and you chose to ignore it thats when you will be kicker as we look out for eachother

RoryPond1
  • RoryPond1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:13 PM

hat needs to be done, but what if I am in a mission or a race at the time? Will that cause me to be removed?

We will make this more clear on the bylaws. No if your in a race ect you will not be kicked. Its aimed mainly at if your in a free roam with another member and he is being attacked and you chose to ignore it thats when you will be kicker as we look out for eachother

Fantastic. As I said ingame earlier, I won't be on much today because of the whole independence day stuff, but I am on daily and often nightly. Just let me know what to do to become a prospect and I will get to it as soon as I am back in game.

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

Fantastic. As I said ingame earlier, I won't be on much today because of the whole independence day stuff, but I am on daily and often nightly. Just let me know what to do to become a prospect and I will get to it as soon as I am back in game.

No problem. Once you are able to get online we can then go through the prospect phrase with you . We will invite you to a private session to go through things with you. Enjoy your independence day and catch up with you soon mate

RoryPond1
  • RoryPond1

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Nevermind I figured it out and accepted. Thank you.

infamouslegato
  • infamouslegato

Former TNWO Lieutenant

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:43 AM Edited by infamouslegato, 05 July 2014 - 12:58 AM.

Thanks for the KDR Boost. Don't worry, you have our permission to use the airfield as long as we aren't there.

Love,

TNWO

• Putther and CrayCray like this

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:38 AM Edited by Ashy_ash, 05 July 2014 - 01:40 AM.

Haha your a joke  ........KD lol too funny we don't need your permission at all we take it from you simple and as for the death match we requeste.....take it we won that cause you lots don't fight fair .....oh and thanks for the bump  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users