Black&Orange Gang Burrito from Gang wars

41 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 25 June 2017 - 09:31 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 25 June 2017 - 09:36 PM.

I only have EfLC (Greatest Hits) and GTA IV (V1) separate.  I have NEVER seen a single Gang Burrito, regardless of Colors, in a Gang War, though.  I've seen both Slamvans numerous times (White/Blue, and Black/Orange, even solid Black), but never Gang Burritos.  In fact, I've seen the Angels of Death pull up in a some random "Van" but it sure as hell was NOT a Gang Burrito by any means and during that specific Gang War I was annihilated...

Other than the Gang Burrito issue, I've NEVER seen any Packer like that in a Gang War.  I possibly seen the Futo GT, but I can't remember as I never had any intentions to save one, so I didn't really care about it, but I THINK I've saw it a couple times and only ONCE the NE Mule with Missing Side Panels.

Nevertheless, thanks for the Photos and telling some facts about this stuff (game version, etc).  I can't believe you got ALL of these and managed to reload over and over until it happened.  I did the same thing with reloading, but I was on Gang War 26 or 27, even reloaded on 51 since I usually do all 50 these days for the extra Weapons spawning at the Safehouse (homage to the 3D Era from Collectibles), but still to this day I never saw anything like this stuff in Gang Wars...

The problem with those 2 Icons for the Gang War, just North or South of the Clubhouse, is I usually NEVER get a Siege War.  It seems to NEVER happen and it's usually just Cruising War or the Convoy War and that is if I get AoD to spawn in the War.  Sometimes it's the Jamaicans, Albanians, etc, etc.  It's just so painful needing to reload like 50 times just cuz of the many outcomes with multiple Gangs and Types of Wars that can happen and when you finally reload and get the right War and Gang, then nothing but the usual stuff you already have found will spawn.  That's very annoying for me in TLaD...

Lum1nous
  • Lum1nous

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

Your welcome for the photos. I'm surprised by the lack of photos/videos available on the internet for the more rare vehicles from Gang Wars. Probably the most rare vehicle from Gang Wars I've came across was the blue/white Gang Burrito and that I've only encountered this once. The others (orange/black Gang Burrito, Futo GT, hybrid Packer and sideless Mule) I at least ran into 2-3 more times. The reason I had reloaded at #27/28 is because I started getting mutilated around the later Gang Wars (#39/40) and couldn't retrieve ANY rare vehicle I came across, so I started over and luckily this was still at the very beginning of the game....but then I eventually learned how to do efficient headshots left and right that made any Gang War number much more easier. That's weird how the GBs or hybrid Packers never spawn for you...it makes me wonder if a certain version of the game makes a difference or not, especially since yours is separate from each other. I'm not gonna lie - I've spent literally the whole day attaining some of these....probably around the same amount of time it took me to attain the Skylift in TBoGT (at least that one took a bit more skill than just being pure luck based...) on the PS3.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:18 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 26 June 2017 - 10:24 PM.

Yeah, sometimes I wonder if it depends on Game Version and/or Platform for these as well.  I've spent days looking for them and have the patience of God when it comes to Special Vehicles in various GTA's, so you'd think I would of seen these by now, but nope.  So it really makes me feel there is something to do with Game Versions and/or Platforms.

About the Skylift in TBoGT, you got it with Buzzard Cheat?  There theoretically is a way WITHOUT Cheats.  You just obtain the Annihilator from a Mission on a Replay and then use THAT to shoot down the Skylift, hope it lands in the parking space, while you jump out of the Annihilator and commit suicide.  However, I have not heard of a single person who's done it without Cheats.

For your information, you can find a lot of information for Special Vehicles in the HD Era in my Guides for IV, TLaD, and TBoGT.  I have Guides for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, and CW, too, in case you're interested in joining in with the discussion.

Yeah, I used to get annihilated in the Gang Wars until I became sufficient with the Headshots.  However, even with Terry/Clay having 100% Toughness and holding the Best Weapons, they usually die, as does all the other guys protecting me and then it's me VS like 35 Gang Members and what I hate is when they throw Grenades as you don't really see them and meanwhile they are right next to you and boom, you die.  I also hate how Vehicles pull up BEHIND YOU, and all around you.  I am trying to kill A, B, and C, but sooner or later a Red Blip (Vehicle with more Gang Members) will spawn behind me and if you're not quick enough to take everyone out, you die.  TLaD Gang Wars are no joke.  TBoGT Drug Wars are much easier, imo, and IV is also piss easy.  TLaD surely gives you a massive challenge for the Gang Wars and I like that.  They are a lot of fun and the suspense of finding one of these Lustered or EC Vehicles in the Wars are really cool too...

Lum1nous
  • Lum1nous

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2017 - 10:58 PM

Yeah the Buzzard cheat was used to attain this (though I'm not sure if the parachute cheat was necessary). I followed watamura77's video on Youtube on attaining the Skylift for the PS3, since it seemed to be the only available video I can find. The Annihilator eh...that idea sounds like it could work, especially since its rounds are explosive on impact making it very probable that the Skylift would fall quickly. I suppose you can have a pre-parked Annihilator at Middle Park. Start the mission, park Yusuf's helicopter on the ground nearby, get on the parked Annihilator, get into position, shoot down Skylift, etc. Hmm...I would have to try this one day.

You're not kidding about the grenades sneaking up on you....especially when you're dominating the whole battle and then all of a sudden you're gliding in the air like Mary Poppins (without the umbrella)...this is even more annoying when you run into the proper battle with the correct gang and mission type and you never had a chance to see if the vehicles you were hoping for showed up or not.

Cool thanks, I'll have to check out your guides then, especially since I'll be restarting IV some time in the future to get some of the vehicles that I have missed on my first playthrough and hoping I could receive the Liberty City Minute trophy at the same time. I haven't played the other GTAs yet so I'll definitely consider your guides when I get to playing them whenever that is since I have many other games on the "to play" list that I want to get to.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2017 - 12:37 AM

I don't think you need the Parachute Cheat.  I have the Unique Skylift in GTA V (PS3 Version 1.00 - No Patches), but I never obtained it in TBoGT mainly for the reason it needs Cheats and I am against Cheats, Mods, Save Editors, Trainers, CLEO, CheatDevice, etc, etc, you get the picture.  HOWEVER, I have my "main" Save for TBoGT done already and in a new Slot I was actually planning to obtain the Unique Skylift WITH the Buzzard Cheat ONLY.  I won't get to this for quite some time, though, since I am busy doing other Saves and such for other GTA's and am working with the 3D Era for now.  I've already tried obtaining it with the Annihilator, but the problem with the Annihilator is it cuts the Skylift in half with ONE shot, literally.  So you have TWO pieces of the Skylift falling out of the sky and usually they don't even land anywhere near the Middle Park East Parking Space which makes me feel skeptical if it even works at all.  But yeah, you can just get the Annihilator from the SAME Mission that contains the Skylift and have it saved at Middle Park East and just fly Yusuf's Swift back to the Parking Space once you locate the Skylift and then just park the Swift in a safe place and close by, then just hover in the sky and wait for the Skylift.  But like I said, it doesn't seem possible.  When you use the Buzzard, it crash lands into the Parking Space, whereas the Annihilator just blows it apart and it doesn't crash land as it blows up immediately...

Other than the fact about it needing Cheat(s), I hate that you need to waste Luis.  That is another reason that puts me off and why I rather get this in a different Slot on an already 100% Save File.

If you do decide to try and get the Unique Skylift with the Annihilator and NO CHEATS, let me know in TBoGT Guide so I can add the Method into the Guide and hopefully someone records a Video about it one day.  It's one of the best Special Vehicles in TBoGT for sure...

That's exactly it.  I usually get lucky and FINALLY get the Gang and Gang War Type to spawn only to get blown away before backup shows up and it's usually due to Explosions more than anything else.  It almost startles me and makes me jump when it happens cuz it's always out of nowhere and you never see the Grenade right below your feet...

IV is a great game.  I really like the Starter Save aspect of it more than anything, though.  You can achieve 11.95% Completion right after The Cousins Bellic before It's Your Call and it consists of doing the 30 Most Wanted, 200 Pigeons, and 50 Stunt Jumps to name a few tasks and most is done with a 6 Star Wanted Level, so it's very entertaining and keeps you on the edge of your seat.  This is the ONLY Starter Save out of 10 GTA's I own (III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V) that I haven't completed to the fullest percentage yet and it's sitting at 9.45%.  The remaining 2.50% is for the Pigeons and I have 126 left, all with 6 Stars since they are from Algonquin and Alderney.  Before I start a 2nd 100% Save for IV, I want to finish this Starter Save in full.  It feels good being able to do many 100% Saves in IV WITHOUT having to keep redoing Pigeons and Stunt Jumps.  I hate those in IV the most so having them done at the beginning of the game will make me enjoy the game more while going to 100%.  I've only did the HD Era GTA's anywhere from 2 to 4 times while I did the 3D Era anywhere from 8 to 23 times and always with 100%, Minimum Stats, and Special Vehicles, so I have still a lot to learn and do in the HD Era but won't get back to it until this late Fall, early Winter.

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:35 PM Edited by lol232, 13 July 2017 - 12:36 PM.

I F*CKING RANDOMLY FOUND IT WHEN I WASN'T EVEN HUNTING FOR IT
7T175UK.jpg
s3wOFeY.jpg
  • B Dawg, MorsPrincipiumEst and Payne Killer like this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

Argh!  So lucky you and Lum1nous!

It's incredible how you guys found it.  Sometimes that is how it is, though.  When you don't try and worry about something, it'll just happen.  While when you try and try and try, it seems like it's impossible and never happen.  Glad you finally got it, though, after years of wanting it! ;)

• lol232 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:50 PM Edited by lol232, 13 July 2017 - 12:50 PM.

Well, that's true. When Jim said "Deadbeats are hanging out" I was like "Oh cool, imagine if an Orange Gang Burrito spawns, hah" and when I got there, it actually did. I was like "HOLY sh*tBALLS BANANAS DON'T f*ck THIS UP".

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

Yeah, it seems like the hanging out Wars is where it's found the most.  I typically only get the Cruising Wars or Convoy Wars with AoD and then it never spawns.  Only backup Bikes or Slamvans...

The odds of it happening are really low.  Several different Gangs, several different Wars, so your chances drop significantly...

• lol232 likes this

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:15 AM Edited by lol232, 15 July 2017 - 04:31 AM.

Okay, only bragging here, but I had to complete the collection, took me only a few tries to get the Slamvan.

mqfBpkp.jpg

Also it's been 3 years and one 1 month since I started this thread. And ironically, 2014 was pretty much the last time I had an IV+EfLC playthru.
I'd probably say I've maybe had at least 200-250 gang wars attempts, and only saw the Gang Burrito spawn 4 times - once in the convoy gang war and 3 times in hangouts, two of the three times, the white/blue gang burrito was the one to spawn. The orange/black one only spawned once, although I was just unlucky. The blue/white one is just as rare.

Also the gang war I got my gang Burrito in was #33, so really, that number you're on doesn't matter, if you're lucky you can get it on your first.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:50 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 15 July 2017 - 11:51 AM.

The "Roof" of the Slamvan, both Blue/White and Black/Orange have a Red Luster or something to them as well.  I like that...

But yeah, the Slamvans, no matter the Color show up a lot for me, as well as backup Bikes.  But that's it, literally.  I've had AoD backup arrive in some kind of "Van," but it wasn't any Gang Burrito.  It almost looked like a random traffic Vehicle that they stole and used that to come as backup (glitch?).  I plan to get back to IV, TLaD, TBoGT in a couple months, so I will be sure in my 2nd Save for TLaD to include some Rare Gang War Vehicles.  The 1st Save has 16 one time only Special Vehicles, the 2nd Save will have about 6-7 one time only Special Vehicles (the remaining ones left in the entire game), plus as many Rare Vehicles from Gang Wars to fill up the remaining space to equal 16.  I'll be sure to post the Photos and such when I am done as usual...

• lol232 and GTAGuy1995 like this

lol232
  • lol232

Rise From the Ashes

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 15 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

The Blue/White one has the purple luster, the Black/Orange one has the red luster IIRC. It looks pretty cool.

Another interesting thing I noticed, is that backups bikes (Angels) can also come on those colors.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users