Photo

Space/Universe...

45 replies to this topic
Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:55 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 14 June 2014 - 01:56 AM.

I'd like a mission that involves you sneaking into a NASA research lab as Michael, and then Trevor and Franklin sneaking into a Spaceshuttle while Michael sets off the fire button. They get launched onto the moon, and once they land they are stuck there for a while because the spaceshuttle breaks down. They got to the moon because they are supposed to bring back Moon artifacts (AKA Moonrocks) for Ron, because he wants to use it against the Government for whatever reason. So after messing around on the moon for a while getting all the Moon artifacts, Franklin discovers that one of the Moonrocks have Alien DNA (Green Goo) on it. So after that,Trevor and Franklin begin working on the Spaceshuttle to make sure it works again. After some button combinations and whatnot, you are ready to head back to earth. Descending back to Earth, Franklin and Trevor jump out and parachute as soon as they get into the Earth's atmosphere to avoid being seen in the spaceshuttle. But as soon as Trevor opens his parachute, the Bag of Moonrocks slip out of his hand, they land in the Pacific Ocean.at the very bottom. Trevor gets all pissed off because he lost the Moonrocks and Franklin tells Trevor to calm down and that they would go look for them later. They land in Los Santos on top of a Parking Garage. They part ways and Trevor phone Michael and tells him he lost the Moonrocks, Michael then says that when he snuck out of the research lab, he found something that would be useful in finding the Moonrocks. Trevor then thanks Michael for his usefulness. He hangs up and calls Ron and tells him he lost the rocks, Ron then says "What are we gonna do now? I need those rocks if we're gonna infiltrate Fort Zancudo!" Trevor then says "Shut up and wait a few days, I already have a plan on how to get them back." He then hangs the phone up. Mission passed.

Next Mission would involve getting the Moonrocks back from the Pacific Ocean, you use the submarine and the tool Michael gave you to get them out as Trevor. You bring them back to Ron and then you begin your plan to Infiltrate Fort Zancudo. This would then begin a horrific Alien Invasion and the start of a great story! Hope you like my idea, OP!

• ~Tiger~ and R* E like this

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

^ It's difficult to make a space-related mission plausible and make sense for this series, but I think you nailed it! :)

• Lelouch vi Britannia likes this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

^ It's difficult to make a space-related mission plausible and make sense for this series, but I think you nailed it! :)

Well, Michael didn't have that Acid trip about aliens for nothing. They were sending him data via acid trip. Those UFOs you see when you get 100% aren't there for no reason either. This mission would make sense because of that.

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:17 AM

Well, Michael didn't have that Acid trip about aliens for nothing. They were sending him data via acid trip. Those UFOs you see when you get 100% aren't there for no reason either. This mission would make sense because of that.

Ah, I keep forgetting about the alien stuff.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:50 AM

How the f*ck does a GTA game make sense in space?

"Penetrate Uranus and build your own gang in there."

Take a visit at Andromeda Galaxy for only $69. This is our biggest map to-date with gazillions of solar systems containing dozens of planets.

This Gallaxy is full of selfish Alien races who has one common interest in mind: Invade Earth. Play as Franklin, Michael, and Trevor again as they voyage to Andromada to get rid of these races at once, before they lay waste to earth.

• Ninja_Turtle likes this

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:02 AM

^ I don't know, man, jacking someone's moon rover sounds pretty sweet...

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

^ I don't know, man, jacking someone's moon rover sounds pretty sweet...

I'm already disgusted by the insignificant presence of Aliens in GTA V.

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:59 AM

Cant we just worry about new cities before we go to space? LOL

R* E
  • R* E

Emanuel Berger

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

This was one of my visions for a long time. A GTA game where you are not only limited to the city and countryside but where you can actually visit a place high up in the space (like the Moon or simply a fictual Planet) by entering a space shuttle and being equipped with an astronaut suit. Then there's some collectibles and the low gravity mechanics are enabled once you reach a certain point up in the air :) Man seeing R* and their ambitions for GTA this could really be the next thing, the next big invention they have in store for GTA VI. just imagine how awesome it would be.

Also if it isn't GTA I would find it amazing if R* actually would make an open world game set on the Moon or another Planet. I mean that's a playground not being used a lot in the industry and I could really see R* doing sth outstanding with it, like RDR was set in the wild wild west another game from R* could be set in space, on the Moon :)

So either the next GTA allows us to visit a Planet or more in space or they start working on a completely open world space experience.

R* E
  • R* E

Emanuel Berger

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:14 AM

I'd like a mission that involves you sneaking into a NASA research lab as Michael, and then Trevor and Franklin sneaking into a Spaceshuttle while Michael sets off the fire button. They get launched onto the moon, and once they land they are stuck there for a while because the spaceshuttle breaks down. They got to the moon because they are supposed to bring back Moon artifacts (AKA Moonrocks) for Ron, because he wants to use it against the Government for whatever reason. So after messing around on the moon for a while getting all the Moon artifacts, Franklin discovers that one of the Moonrocks have Alien DNA (Green Goo) on it. So after that,Trevor and Franklin begin working on the Spaceshuttle to make sure it works again. After some button combinations and whatnot, you are ready to head back to earth. Descending back to Earth, Franklin and Trevor jump out and parachute as soon as they get into the Earth's atmosphere to avoid being seen in the spaceshuttle. But as soon as Trevor opens his parachute, the Bag of Moonrocks slip out of his hand, they land in the Pacific Ocean.at the very bottom. Trevor gets all pissed off because he lost the Moonrocks and Franklin tells Trevor to calm down and that they would go look for them later. They land in Los Santos on top of a Parking Garage. They part ways and Trevor phone Michael and tells him he lost the Moonrocks, Michael then says that when he snuck out of the research lab, he found something that would be useful in finding the Moonrocks. Trevor then thanks Michael for his usefulness. He hangs up and calls Ron and tells him he lost the rocks, Ron then says "What are we gonna do now? I need those rocks if we're gonna infiltrate Fort Zancudo!" Trevor then says "Shut up and wait a few days, I already have a plan on how to get them back." He then hangs the phone up. Mission passed.

Next Mission would involve getting the Moonrocks back from the Pacific Ocean, you use the submarine and the tool Michael gave you to get them out as Trevor. You bring them back to Ron and then you begin your plan to Infiltrate Fort Zancudo. This would then begin a horrific Alien Invasion and the start of a great story! Hope you like my idea, OP!

This idea is f*cking amazing and the best I've read on this forum in ages. I mean damn I couldn't wish for anything else than exactly what you said ^ only that after you have completed the mission successfully you are able to sneak into the NASA research lab and can launch the spaceshuttle at will for more moon visits where then you'll find collectibles and other interesting stuff. But the time will be limited, there'll be a counter somewhere on the screen because your oxygen bottle is limited, but you can always find new ones hidden on top of the moon so you can change them by a button-pressing minigame, if you fail you'll die and spawn in LS at a hospital again, if you make it fine :) Also if you destroy your astronaut suit for some reason you'll die as well. Man I like that idea a lot, I hope R* considers sth like this for GTA VI.

cuti8tushu
  • cuti8tushu

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

They'd probably add it but have no idea what to put in it lol... Lol like you know... The sea currently, what's there to do? Nothing

Ninja_Turtle
  • Ninja_Turtle

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:21 AM

How the f*ck does a GTA game make sense in space?

"Penetrate Uranus and build your own gang in there."

Take a visit at Andromeda Galaxy for only $69. This is our biggest map to-date with gazillions of solar systems containing dozens of planets.

This Gallaxy is full of selfish Alien races who has one common interest in mind: Invade Earth. Play as Franklin, Michael, and Trevor again as they voyage to Andromada to get rid of these races at once, before they lay waste to earth.

This post had me proper laughing out loud :D :D

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:48 AM

Lester has a lead on Merryweather sending a weaponized EMP satellite into orbit. The heist itself involves getting the required gear to pass off Michael, Franklin and Trevor as astronauts. Imagine the trio walking down the approach clad in spacesuits.

They infiltrate the launch pad (or take it by force) and blast off. As they approach where the satellite is docked, Trevor makes some ridiculous remark on the radio and cues the other shuttle that something is amiss. A floating space gunbattle erupts and eventually the protagonists secure the EMP device, and affix a tracker to it.

They send the weapon back down to earth, and after an eventful crash landing and subsequent run-in with Merryweather, they take a sub into the ocean to retrieve the EMP.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

do you think QuickSilver will add some space missions in Saints Row 5?

Almost certainly

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Broadcasting live from my mom's basement.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

I hope not. Stealing a spacecraft and flying to outer-space is a little... out there(no pun intended). To learn how to operate the spacecraft and equipment to get there would take months of training. Maybe someone can make a little mod of it when the PC version comes out.

Ben73
  • Ben73

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

Some people are going to be severely disappointed with the next gen gta v

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users