Photo

Have A Question? V3

20,554 replies to this topic
dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Playa

• Members

Posted 21 hours ago

Why is it that when you hold in a fart the pressure goes away after a few seconds? Why doesn't the gas persist until it exits out the anus? Where does it go?

I think it goes it to your intestines because every time i hold a fart for a while i feel abdominal pain and it doesn't go away until i fart. The pain is like a reminder to me saying "its time to fart you held it in for an hour now''

I second this. When I hold in a real motherf*cker of a fart, a total anal warhead, the subsequent abdominal pain can floor me.
  • Buckminsterfullerene and TaylorTheCreator like this

deadass in the timbs b
  • deadass in the timbs b

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016

Posted 21 hours ago

Why does everyone turn into sheep and buy the same sh*t? Everyone where I live has started buying shoes with wheels on them suddenly.

they just want to have a wheely good time

• Voodoo, Melchior and Midnight Hitman like this

DeeDogg_
  • DeeDogg_

Hired Gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 hours ago

Can someone please answer my question

Voodoo
  • Voodoo

Cyclop have 9 years

• Unknown
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2014

Posted 11 hours ago

Long question:

So TWC locked my address due to my previous owner not paying their bills. Unfortunately for me, TWC is the only internet provider in my area. So I stumbled across something called TimeWarner Charter Spectrum and it has great internet deals. But will I be able to get it even though my address is locked off?

Call them and explain that you're not the last customer at that address. I doubt they will turn away new business.

Spookyh9
  • Spookyh9

Lone wolf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 hours ago

When I want to be left alone, people bother me.  When I try to be social, people ignore me and then I feel lonely.   What is this?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users