Quantcast

» «
Photo

Battlefield Bad Company 2 [Mission Pack]

9 replies to this topic
Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

I appreciate your input. But, please, f*ck off!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:26 PM Edited by Dyom 123, 03 October 2014 - 12:07 PM.

gA51jLp.jpg

RAH0CpK.png

97delm6.png

coming soon

xo2yCWQ.png

In October 1944, a group of US commandos infiltrate an island in the Sea of Japan to extract a Japanese scientist with war decisive information. They successfully secure the defecting Japanese scientist who was working on a secret weapon codenamed "The Black Weapon" (a scalar weapon), and attempt to escape the island on a stolen submarine. But after repeated warnings by the scientist, the commandos witness the effects of Black Weapon's power and subsequently perish, sparking a myth about what really happened in Operation Aurora.

uajZxvE.png

Private Preston Marlowe
Marlowe had joined the army declaring "Runs in the family, I guess". After crashing an attack helicopter into a general's limo, Marlowe is sent to the 222nd Army Battalion, or "Bad Company" in the original game, and returns with the squad in Bad Company 2, although they are no longer a misfit battalion. General Braidwood, their new commander, refers to their new placement as "Special Activities Division", but continues to ask for their "unorganized, unorthodox, and lethal" tactics.

Private Terrance "Sweets" Sweetwater
The technician of the squad, Sweetwater joined the army for a scholarship. Having a keen sense for technology, he didn't expect to do any fighting, but after being sent to Bad Company for uploading a virus to the US military mainframe, he hopes to get out as quickly as possible.

Private George "Hags" Haggard, Jr.
Joined the army to deal with his pyromania. After blowing up "the biggest ammo dump east side of Paris," he was sent to Bad Company, where he serves as the squad's demolitions expert. He does not seek to get out of the army anytime soon.

Sergeant Samuel "Sarge" Redford
The first person ever to volunteer to join Bad Company after being promised early discharge from the army if he did so. After retrieving the "Aurora" scalar weapon device, which is revealed to be a fake soon thereafter, Samuel's service time is extended to find an agent named James Aguire. He is promised release many times, but his stay is extended when more complications arise.

Colonel Arkady Kirilenko

The main antagonist of the game. The leader of the Russian Army.

LCOby2Y.png

Chapter #1: Bad Influence

Operation Aurora Part 1 - 

Operation Aurora Part 2 - 

ylx3FYO.png

DYOM123 : Logo, headers, missions and topic designing

You : for your feedback

NOTE : TOPIC IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

Looks good, I'm gonna try it when it comes out but you should add more informations

in Tunisian:

Etopic behi, taw doub mathabit missions taw nal3ebhom we n9olek.

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:57 PM

Looks good, I'm gonna try it when it comes out but you should add more informations

in Tunisian:

Etopic behi, taw doub mathabit missions taw nal3ebhom we n9olek.

Alright.. :lol:

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

Oh yeah! Battlefield! I'm gonna play this when it comes out, since my PC cannot run the original game. :D

U got my support... if you need.  :^:  

My email : [email protected]  :sigh:

Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:39 PM Edited by Huzaifa khan, 13 June 2014 - 02:39 PM.

Nice work bro waiting for missions when they come out :)

ProDX34
  • ProDX34

DYOM Race Designer

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 03:33 PM

Seems promising, i'll definitely play when it released, even i never play Battlefield but i think i can start to recognize about this game from here...

Anyway, if you need a trailer for your missions, PM me when you've done the progress of this project.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

It's not like anyone cares anyway

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:47 PM

Looks nice, i've played the original game and I'm looking forward to this, might play it if I have time...

Don't disappoint me

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

thnx guys for the feedback. i promise you that i will finish this mission pack ASAP

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:19 AM Edited by Target13Productions, 14 June 2014 - 10:21 AM.

I'd recommend making a mission first before creating a thread.

This way, the replies in your thread will be feedback for your mission and not just "Good Luck" posts.

Anyway, i love Battlefield and am hoping to see something from you.

Good luck.

Dyom 123
  • Dyom 123

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 03 October 2014 - 06:16 AM

An old project... I really wanted to continue this but..

Damn, I lost the whole first chapter which is containing 9 missions while the windows changement. I might work on it sometime soon and when I get a little motivation though. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users