Place texture on ground

7 replies to this topic
stef538
  • stef538

It's just me, going 88 MPH.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Is this possible ? I was wondering how to place a texture on the ground.. this way we can make a season cycle :)

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

probably have to mod the actual texture files as i know gta has no function to draw a texture in the world unless it is something i am totally unaware of but ive never seen a script mod do this. Probably not a coding question and u need to ask in a texture mod forum

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

I think it is possible. You can make the texture 3d position it. i am still sure because if you see the credits at the start of  game the Text itself is in the game world(3d) also i think you can take this texture to 3ds max and convert it to game files as an object and then spawn the object and position it on the ground.

• LordOfTheBongs likes this

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

yeah if u can make the texture into an object and then spawn the object i could see that working

LetsPlayOrDy
  • LetsPlayOrDy

Lets mod or die!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

yeah if u can make the texture into an object and then spawn the object i could see that working

I was about to say that lol

I think it is possible. You can make the texture 3d position it. i am still sure because if you see the credits at the start of  game the Text itself is in the game world(3d) also i think you can take this texture to 3ds max and convert it to game files as an object and then spawn the object and position it on the ground.

I believe the credits at the start of the game is just a video, no objects or anything.

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:48 PM

No it is a cutscene Because forexample if you installed Fat Niko Mod you will see Fat Niko at the start of the game so it is a cutscene

InfamousSabre
  • InfamousSabre

Harpocrates

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by InfamousSabre, 12 June 2014 - 09:52 PM.

Thats sort of how JulioNIB did the jerry can thing. problem is, you'll soon run out of objects.

Phone Mod SDK is apparently able to change textures and things.
http://gtaforums.com...entry1064839380

You can also use the same code to display graphics on any other game models with screen, such are tablets, TV/PC displays, movie screens, panels, and even make homebrew portals, animated walls, floors, cubes, spheres and anything you can imagine.

It's not even limited to PC/TV/Mobile. It can be used to display/change/animate textures/graphics on literally any custom object, no matter the shape and size, all in real time. Whether it is handheld device, arcade machine, in car GPS, mp3 player, or animated wall on the building (something like "Deck the Halls" movie ), the code can do it.

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:14 PM

@Infamous Sabre

Thank You that amazed me much

BTW your Angry Eye Pic is Scaring me much.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users