Hello and welcome to the GTA IV Chain Game Round 1. This was originally start by CG veteran JAJ however it died down. Since then there have been multiple attempts to revive it but it has failed however this time I have decided to take another shot at reviving this and making it just as good as the III Era games.
Before you proceed please read the Rules and Regulations. Newbies can check out the Quick start guide right below:
Newbie's Quick start guide:
- Call a turn by posting in the topic.
- Download the last save.
- Play one mission.
- Upload it here: http://gtasnp.com/
- Post a link back within 3 hours. Keep an eye out on other's posts to get an idea about the game.
Rules and Regulations:
- DO NOT use any sort of CHEATS, MODS or TRAINERS. These can mess up the game.
- One named mission is basically any named mission such as "Three Leaf Clover". You can complete one named mission and one side mission ONLY.
- Call a turn by posting in the topic.
- Wait until 2 other players complete their turns before posting a new turn.
- If no-one posts a turn within 4 hours, the 2 mission rule gets reset and anyone is free to take a turn.
- Do not save after getting busted/wasted.
- Do missions in any way you like.
- You are free to make any choices in the game. If you are unsure about which one to choose just use the CG Lounge.
- Do not discuss anything here, keep all the CG related banter to the Chain game Lounge.
- You are free to eat/dress/hangout in the game.
- If you get a call before reaching the save point and a mission automatically starts you can complete it before going to save the game. An example here is "Roman's sorrow".
- Do not skip phone calls, it may lead to loss of some missions.
- Keep safe house saves to minimal.
- We have to complete every side-mission/named mission before the final mission. So please try to do that.
- Have FUN.
Mission: Use the name of the mission.
Completed By: Your username.
Link: Link your save file.
Completion %: Post your save percentage which can be found in the stats menu.
Notes: Details about what you did.
Please install Xlive-less to avoid any save file problems: http://gtaforums.com...taiv-xliveless/
Percentage Complete: 2%.
The Cousins Bellic [Vercetti42]
It's Your Call [Johan.]
Three's A Crowd [Vercetti42]
Bull In A China Shop
Hung Out To Dry
Ivan The Not So Terrible
Crime & Punishment
Do You Have Protection?
No Love Lost
Rigged To Blow
The Master And The Molotov
Search And Delete
Easy As Can Be
Out Of The Closet
Escuela Of The Streets
Luck Of The Irish
Blow Your Cover
The Puerto Rican Connection
Destruction For Beginners
Undress To Kill
The Snow Storm
Have A Heart
The Holland Play
Wrong Is Right
Portrait Of A Killer
Call And Collect
Harboring A Grudge
Waste Not Want Knots
Three Leaf Clover
A Long Way To Fall
Taking In the Trash
No Way On The Subway
Weekend At Florian's
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, And Your Motorcycle
Tunnel Of Death
Hating The Haters
Catch The Wave
To Live And Die In Alderney
I'll Take Her
Liquidize The Assets
That Special Someone
She's A Keeper
Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend
One Last Thing
A Dish Served Cold OR If The Price Is Right
Mr. & Mrs. Bellic
Out Of Commission OR A Revenger's Tragedy
Bailing Out for Good
Hook, Line, and Sinker
Little Jacob's Drug missions (All 10)
Brucie's exotic export (all 10 cars)
Brucie's street races:
Stevie's Car Theft's:
Most Wanted Missions:
Complete all the 20 vigilante missions.
Get each of the friends "Like" percentage up to the following to unlock their special ability:
Unlock Little Jacob's Gun Delivery Ability (at 75% like)
Unlock Brucie's Helicopter Ability (at 70%)
Unlock Packie McReary's Car Bomb Ability (at 75%)
Brian (3 Meets)
Jeff (3 Meets)
Sara (2 Meets)
Pathos (2 Meets)
Marnie (2 Meets)
Eddie Low (2 Meets)
Beat a friend or random computer opponent at a game of Pool
Beat a friend or random computer opponent at a game of Darts
Beat a friend or random computer opponent at a FULL game of Bowling
Beat the high score (get at least 11,000 points) on the QUB3D arcade game
Eliminate all the 200 Flying rats in Liberty City.
Complete all the 50 Unique Jumps.
You are free to use any guides or any maps but please remember not to use cheats/trainers/mods of any kind.
Checklist taken from IGN.
JAJ - For the idea.
Samutz - For Save 'N Play
You - For playing.
Please do not post until the starting save has been posted, thanks.