Quantcast

» «
Photo

Next Gen announcement breaths new life into current gen...

66 replies to this topic
GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:04 AM

Heist will be released this fall when gtaV goes to PC, X1 and PS4. That way everyone on xb360 and ps3 won't bitch about the newer consoles getting first dibs on new content. I was thinking of buying a X1 this fall...this helps persuade my decision, maybe I will get some bundle package.

Another question if it's being released this fall on the newer consoles shouldn't it be treated as a new game and R* continue to develop new DLC for all??
  • ivarblaauw likes this

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Heist will be released this fall when gtaV goes to PC, X1 and PS4. That way everyone on xb360 and ps3 won't bitch about the newer consoles getting first dibs on new content. I was thinking of buying a X1 this fall...this helps persuade my decision, maybe I will get some bundle package.

Another question if it's being released this fall on the newer consoles shouldn't it be treated as a new game and R* continue to develop new DLC for all??

Source please, thank you.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:26 AM

No it's not true I'm just talking sh*t! Sorry if you thought I was serious!!!

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:50 AM

No it's not true I'm just talking sh*t! Sorry if you thought I was serious!!!

Dont quit your day job.

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

I hope they open a new character slot, I'd love to start from scratch in the new gen world. Better still if we didn't share bank accounts
  • BigJoe_1 likes this

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:07 PM

I hope they open a new character slot, I'd love to start from scratch in the new gen world. Better still if we didn't share bank accounts

I dont think so.

BigJoe_1
  • BigJoe_1

There's Candy In My Briefcase

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 15 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

I honestly couldnt care about level with the new stuff starting from the bottom might be good plus as long as there arent any extra unlocks there won't be anything extra to play for.

I've always hated the shared bank account, It's what stopped my second character getting her Infernus.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users