Quantcast

» «
Photo

Next Gen announcement breaths new life into current gen...

66 replies to this topic
pedinhuh
  • pedinhuh

Prankster

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:40 PM Edited by pedinhuh, 11 June 2014 - 07:41 PM.

How long are people gonna keep calling Xbox One and PlayStation 4 the next generation? They have been out for around half a year. Even more counting the Wii U, Vita and 3DS.

As long as the game companies keep making PS3/360 games for then, they will be called current gen.

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:43 PM

Wanna give a little insight to what this thread is about? Are you saying that we're gonna have the ability to play GTA5 on Xbox 1 soon, and that we'll be able to transfer saved data/online character over?

Yes, and this thread has been made several times already despite the stickied thread for discussion at the top

There is no thread in specifically talking about "breathing new live" into the GTA online for current generation. Go troll somewhere else dude.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

Wanna give a little insight to what this thread is about? Are you saying that we're gonna have the ability to play GTA5 on Xbox 1 soon, and that we'll be able to transfer saved data/online character over?

Yes, and this thread has been made several times already despite the stickied thread for discussion at the top
There is no thread in specifically talking about "breathing new live" into the GTA online for current generation. Go troll somewhere else dude.
Right, because your topic-starting post is so thread-worthy...it's not trolling...your "I'm gonna be level 700" thread is garbage

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:06 PM

How long are people gonna keep calling Xbox One and PlayStation 4 the next generation? They have been out for around half a year. Even more counting the Wii U, Vita and 3DS.

I'm going to keep calling them "next gen" until I actually get one.   :colgate:

• manicmechanic71 likes this

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Right, because your topic-starting post is so thread-worthy...it's not trolling...your "I'm gonna be level 700" thread is garbage

What? Im level 414 right now. Looks like 3-5 months before GTA cones out next gen. You saying that I cannot reach 700 by then?

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:13 PM

Whether or not most of the world has the console or not the fact remains that ps4 and xb1 are now current gen while ps3 and 360 are now considered to be last gen. This is it. It's a fact. If you disagree it's opinion and you need to accept reality. Just because it isn't in every home it doesn't still make it next gen LOL next gen would be ps5 or xbox whateverthehelltheywannacallitnowdoesntmatteranywayspsmasterracexboxistrash. They were considered next gen before their release. I'm glad I was able to help here

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

LOL next gen would be ps5 or xbox whateverthehelltheywannacallitnowdoesntmatteranywayspsmasterracexboxistrash. They were considered next gen before their release. I'm glad I was able to help here

How would it be next gen if it doesn't exist?

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

It'll probably take exclusive DLC for me to get this for xbox one. Barely any of my friends I play gta with have next gen consoles.

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:29 PM

Whether or not most of the world has the console or not the fact remains that ps4 and xb1 are now current gen while ps3 and 360 are now considered to be last gen. This is it. It's a fact. If you disagree it's opinion and you need to accept reality. Just because it isn't in every home it doesn't still make it next gen LOL next gen would be ps5 or xbox whateverthehelltheywannacallitnowdoesntmatteranywayspsmasterracexboxistrash. They were considered next gen before their release. I'm glad I was able to help here

It is not a fact, LOL!. Dont worry though, off topic poster. Jesus loves you, and never forget to never forget 9/11.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:39 PM

This does not breath new life into the game unless you have or can afford a PS3 or a Xbone.

If anything, this marks the begining of the end of GTA V for those of us who won't be buying a new console in the near-future.

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

This does not breath new life into the game unless you have or can afford a PS3 or a Xbone.

If anything, this marks the begining of the end of GTA V for those of us who won't be buying a new console in the near-future.

So even by your own admition, it does breathe new life....just not for you and your kind (poor). At least you, admit it.

AlienOne
  • AlienOne

Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by AlienOne, 11 June 2014 - 08:58 PM.

This does not breath new life into the game unless you have or can afford a PS4 or a Xbox One.

So even by your own admition, it does breathe new life....just not for you and your kind (poor). At least you, admit it.

GTA V will still be supported..

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:56 PM

^^Eeeaaasssy now... no need to go f*cking with people because of the amount of $$ they have. Not everybody can afford an X-one... the amount of cash somebody has doesnt make them better or worse.

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 08:58 PM

^^Eeeaaasssy now... no need to go f*cking with people because of the amount of $$ they have. Not everybody can afford an X-one... the amount of cash somebody has doesnt make them better or worse.

Lol dude, you dont get it. The guy is trolling me, just arguing for the sake of arguing. I dont hate all poor people, just the dirty smelly ones, ya know.
  • sebcreed and Mr.Smith187 like this

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

Lol dude, you dont get it. The guy is trolling me, just arguing for the sake of arguing. I dont hate all poor people, just the dirty smelly ones, ya know.

I gotcha lol

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:10 PM

It is not a fact, LOL!. Dont worry though, off topic poster. Jesus loves you, and never forget to never forget 9/11.

not that I'm American to begin with but thousands of people died during 911 including many firefighters who were trying to help the victims trapped inside. Are you making a joke out of this? All I was saying is that ps4 and xbox1 are now current gen until the next gen comes along. No it does not exist yet but it will still be the next gen in gaming.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

I am far from poor, I could easily afford both consoles out my own pocket, just can't justify the price for what is just a games console.  It's just I'd rather keep a roof over my head and food in my cupboards.  Maybe when you grow-up and start fending for yourself kid you'll develop a sense of priority.

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

I Love Pony Farming

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

Well this thread sure went downhill fast...

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Now let's be fair.  It never got up the hill to start with!

• saintsrow likes this

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

You were the only one who made tour comment, out of countless others. How does it feel to be the minority LOL!!

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

Since every game and console developer keeps calling PS4 and XBox 1 "next gen" and every game coming out for those systems is called "next gen" by gaming industry insiders like IGN, GameSpy etc., I think I'm going to be a'okay continuing to call things next gen. When those entities stop calling it next gen, so shall I.

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:40 PM

Since every game and console developer keeps calling PS4 and XBox 1 "next gen" and every game coming out for those systems is called "next gen" by gaming industry insiders like IGN, GameSpy etc., I think I'm going to be a'okay continuing to call things next gen. When those entities stop calling it next gen, so shall I.

Well said except for, you are off topic.

Mr.Smith187
  • Mr.Smith187

This guy lika da juice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:47 PM

Personally, I'll call it whatever the hell I want. Next gen, current gen, last gen, new gen, old gen, this gen, that gen... gen gen gen gen motherf*ckin gen. Everybody is correcting each other because they wanna be right. Everybody knows what the hell you're talking about when you say it, so don't act confused, and don't be a damn know it all... people hate know it alls. Who are you, my 5th grade teacher?

... sorry to go off topic OP. Yes, I cant wait to play this on X1.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:50 PM

Next gen is PlayStation 5 and Xbox Two.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:55 PM

You were the only one who made tour comment, out of countless others. How does it feel to be the minority LOL!!

How does it feel to make no sense?

Fair point.  Still calling it "next gen" is probably not a bad selling point.

• Miss Malevolent likes this

Luther_Vandross
  • Luther_Vandross

Velvet Voice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

Not impressed by the so-called 8th generation.  More like 7.5 to me.

Still can't do 1080p with good framerate?

Pfft.  Saving my money for now.

FRA1Z3R
  • FRA1Z3R

Made in the '80s

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:00 PM

Honestly it's about the opposite for me, I don't want to play too much now, so I don't get burnt out on it before the xbox one version comes out.

Wallywhitehurst
  • Wallywhitehurst

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

I didn't expect to see gta online for next gen but I'll take it. After participating in this ongoing beta for gta online the last few months I'm eager to see what rockstar can improve on with better hardware.....all that said though I think rockstar has shown itself to be a giant bag of dicks these past few months, given their hubris and past performance I'm sure it won't be a completely smooth transition.
  • soundism likes this

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

VANS Society

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:19 PM

I've stopped calling them current and next gen, I now call them new and old gen. Next gen is currently in a secret file in a secret safe inside a vault in Sony headquarters lol.

RIP JammyDegree
  • RIP JammyDegree

A-SQUAD, WE THE BEST

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

Honestly it's about the opposite for me, I don't want to play too much now, so I don't get burnt out on it before the xbox one version comes out.

Makes sense.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users