Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA IV and EFLC on PS3 - New Firmware Update?

32 replies to this topic
xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

I wouldn't panic, IV's multiplayer is still up. 

Red Dead Redemption had a new update as well. The only thing I've noticed is the Social Club no longer features an online 100% checklist or other options.

As long as they don't pull the plug on IV's multiplayer anytime soon, despite the levels, then fine by me. 

How many still play IV's multiplayer? Even though V Online is out, have always wondered after 5 to 6 years of playing the game. 

Well one lobby I joined still had about 6 players in it, so I'm guessing a good number.

SentinelXSVCS22
  • SentinelXSVCS22

Liberty City Resident LCS - IV

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Red Dead Redemption had a new update as well. The only thing I've noticed is the Social Club no longer features an online 100% checklist or other options.

As long as they don't pull the plug on IV's multiplayer anytime soon, despite the levels, then fine by me. 

How many still play IV's multiplayer? Even though V Online is out, have always wondered after 5 to 6 years of playing the game. 

Well one lobby I joined still had about 6 players in it, so I'm guessing a good number.

Good to see that IV has still got lots of interest after all of this time. 

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:16 PM

Good to see that IV has still got lots of interest after all of this time. 

I'm keeping the flame alive through Single Player.

Cheers.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users