Photo

Eager For New Information and Media From GTAV PS4, XBO and PC Version

25 replies to this topic
R* E
  • R* E

Emanuel Berger

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:09 PM Edited by R* E, 11 June 2014 - 03:45 PM.

This feels like October 25, 2011 all over again. It started, yet again, the waiting for new information and media from what will be the best game this year, including the substantial story mode DLC R* has teased several times. Since the Trailer is titled 'Tease', this should tell all of us that this is just in fact that, a very small tease of what's in stores for the next version of GTAV. I think with the announcement article R* by far didn't mention all the new stuff and features and improvements the game has overgone since it's PS3, 360 debut last September. I can't wait to see if this mountain will finally look like the mountain we've seen in the very first trailer for GTAV, with all the trees, groups of hikers and vegetation, etc. Also what about the vineyard scene, again I expect to see a great number of farmers there and also cropdusters actually spraying pesticides from the air, just like in the debut trailer. What else might R* have worked on, maybe hot dog stands, new interiors, new minigames, we can't say as of now but I sure am excited for the months and weeks to come to find and see more of the new GTAV. And well, the wait will be very hard and I hope we get updates from R* more spread instead of a week full of updates and media and then nothing again, also I expect to see new artworks for us to download and first information on the story mode DLC soon.

• ayushisrocking, Määhhh, Cakelover21 and 2 others like this

soudruhger
  • soudruhger

You're a hipster.

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:36 PM

Really looking forward to the in-game soundtrack, the song in that teaser sounds awesome.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

@Moderator: please change Eagier to Eager (spelling mistake on my side) Thanks.

Done :^:

HappyFarmerKit
  • HappyFarmerKit

Maybe we're just sleepwalking.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:40 PM

Really looking forward to the in-game soundtrack, the song in that teaser sounds awesome.

Here's the song. It was already on the radio in the PS3/360 versions.

• Cakelover21 and soudruhger like this

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:43 PM

Stop creating fake hype. It will be the same poor GTA V.

Only people who never played it because they don't have X360 or PS3 have rights to be hyped, but be carefully - R* is known for their lies about GTA V so there's high possibility that good things they will say about nextgen version are just lies.

• KING2dor and bish0p2004 like this

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:44 PM Edited by AhmadJ, 11 June 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Only people who never played it because they don't have X360 or PS3 have rights to be hyped, but be carefully - R* is known for their lies about GTA V so there's high possibility that good things they will say about nextgen version are just lies.

fuk oof

• darkwar854, Startug, Määhhh and 2 others like this

Stevilknievel
  • Stevilknievel

Outlaw

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

Why are you here if you hate the game so much?

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Cakelover21, 11 June 2014 - 03:50 PM.

He doesn't hate it, he speaks the truth.
  • KING2dor and bish0p2004 like this

Sawnek
  • Sawnek

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

You're not being forced to buy it, if you don't want it because you don't like it, then don't buy it. Just because you didn't enjoy GTA V doesn't mean everybody else has to. As for the 'rights to be hyped', don't be silly, I've played the Xbox 360 version, and from the comparisons that already exist, I can see a massive improvement in terms of graphics and such. It'll be good to play through GTA V again.

Anyway OP, seeing the trailer got me pretty hyped for it, as I mentioned, it'll be good to play through GTA V with new graphics and supposedly new features.

• Blood-Is-in-Diamond likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

He's one of the worst trolls around here. Ignore him.

• Startug, Määhhh and NoSignal666 like this

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:01 PM

And you are here from around one year? If yes, you probably don't know how high was hype back in 2012, when everyone thought that GTA V is perfect game.

And then sad reality - GTA V is not perfect game, and R* is not R* from old good times. They just used GTA V to promote Online, and this is why I hate them. Not because poor AI, or small amount of mission. It's because they destroyed one of the best game series on the world just because they want more and more money from Online.

• bish0p2004 likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:03 PM Edited by Xerukal, 11 June 2014 - 04:05 PM.

This is neither the time nor the thread for the "R* LOST THEIR WAY, THEY DESTROYED SP" bollocks. We are here to experience the wait for ourselves and to judge the worth the game for ourselves when it comes out. We don't need overzealous naysayers (or yaysayers for that matter, if that's even a word) filling our ears with seemingly bias "warnings". 

We're GTA fans, just like you. We will make of GTA V what we will. Do not concern yourself and do not derail other threads. 

• Määhhh likes this

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:08 PM

This is neither the time nor the thread for the "R* LOST THEIR WAY, THEY DESTROYED SP" bollocks. 

Ok, sorry 

Gregers08
  • Gregers08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by Gregers08, 11 June 2014 - 04:12 PM.

This goes to show how easily our opinions can be swayed, would songs like odgens nut's gone flake or Jay Rock's song been as loved if they weren't used in trailers? I can admit I probably wouldn't have cared for odgen nut gone flake as much as I do now if it wasn't used in a trailer and I had trouble remembering if this song was in vanilla GTAV or not but I can easily hum it now.

Startug
  • Startug

No Custom Title Here...

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:12 PM

This is neither the time nor the thread for the "R* LOST THEIR WAY, THEY DESTROYED SP" bollocks. 

Ok, sorry 

Boy, that escalated QUICKLY.

Anyway, I'm not expecting a WHOLE lot of new to be on the NG/PC versions except for higher traffic of models in-game. That's gonna be VERY cool.

Acetaminophen
  • Acetaminophen

I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:25 PM

Its never going to change it will be the same way when DLC is announced and when the next GTA is announced. It's the cycle of the GTA fanbase.... and I love it! :) 

• archiebunker likes this

bish0p2004
  • bish0p2004

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:57 PM

This goes to show how easily our opinions can be swayed, would songs like odgens nut's gone flake or Jay Rock's song been as loved if they weren't used in trailers? I can admit I probably wouldn't have cared for odgen nut gone flake as much as I do now if it wasn't used in a trailer and I had trouble remembering if this song was in vanilla GTAV or not but I can easily hum it now.

Damn you hit the nail on the head! I was just thinking this last night. A lot of people were complaining about the music sucks, but V has some of the best stations since SA in my opinion.

Also, I didn't hear a lot of people talk about Mirror Park radio music, but R* puts it in a trailor and people are all over it. It really is amazing.
  • Gregers08 likes this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:59 PM

Even though we know it's the same game, it's always good to have a few more screens and teasers from the next gen version. Which will come, according to R*.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

Even though we know it's the same game, it's always good to have a few more screens and teasers from the next gen version. Which will come, according to R*.

It will? Did they say?

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:56 PM Edited by Spider-Vice, 11 June 2014 - 06:56 PM.

It will? Did they say?

fae8e0666e.png

More info and media. ;)

• Xerukal likes this

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

And you are here from around one year? If yes, you probably don't know how high was hype back in 2012, when everyone thought that GTA V is perfect game.

And then sad reality - GTA V is not perfect game, and R* is not R* from old good times. They just used GTA V to promote Online, and this is why I hate them. Not because poor AI, or small amount of mission. It's because they destroyed one of the best game series on the world just because they want more and more money from Online.

Ignore him, he's the real troll. He can't take any criticism at all without calling someone out, and then starting an atrocious argument. Everyone has the right to feel and express what they think about the game, all these arguments are really, truly, unnecessary. And quite frankly, should be put to rest.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

We are hyped because now GTA 5 can have limitless possibilities!  Now R* doesn't have to work with the outdated last gen consoles and can work with next gen consoles.  We may get new cities, better dlc cars, One from each class per dlc?, less hackers/modders, smoother online play.  Now that it's on next gen, R* can put whatever we want in the game!

burnzy187
  • burnzy187

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

This is what GTA V was meant to look like im hyped all over again too , R* really have us wrapped around their fingers those motherf*ckers haha

mikeinthahouse
  • mikeinthahouse

Rockford Hills Resident

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:44 PM

I'm REALLY gonna have to buy a PS4 now and get this!

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

I've gained immense wisdom from the 2-year wait leading up to GTAV. You've just gotta distract yourself.

Play your backlog of games from PS+ or whatever.

Catch up on your favorite TV show, or find a new one.

Watch more movies online.

Hit the gym. 

Just work on generally improving your life. You'll regret it otherwise.

• AlasClarin likes this

DS 17
  • DS 17

om nom nom

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:28 PM

fuk oof

Seems like a fanboy alert just appeared. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users