Ok... I tried the new version, and didn't show any misplaced object errors, thanks!
Now, when I try the map check, it says that some objects should be something else! ex. commer1005.dff should be ferry138.dff!
I took a look on gtaforums and I saw the new Stories Map Converter maps on Vice City and successful testing...
So looks like I'm doing something wrong... Should I create a new .img and put the .dff and .txd in?
Because what I do is:
1) Convert the files from PS2, with GTA VC output dff, one big txd for all objects, generated IDE/IPL with ID offset 1000 (I have used GTA VC Map Cleaner), blank collision, "Optimise mesh" and gta vc backface culling patcher.
2) Create directory in \data\maps\commer and put commer.ide, commer,ipl and commer.col in.
3) Add all .dff and the big .txd in gta3.img, using img tool
4) Write on gta_vc.dat:
# Load IDEs first, then the models and after that the IPLs
# everything is loaded on a per directory basis and in alphabetical order
# to improve the speed of loading
# Object types
COLFILE 0 MODELS\COLL\GENERIC.COL
COLFILE 0 DATA\MAPS\COMMER\COMMER.COL
# have to load map.zon before any of the IPLs
# Scene information
But it crashes all the time!