Quantcast

» «
Photo

Does Mental State decrease while playing a match?

5 replies to this topic
BrokenLizard
  • BrokenLizard

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

Since you're not killing pedestrians, cops, etc?

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

Help, I'm steppin' into the Twilight Zone

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

If you're talking death match, then probably not. If you're on missions, it's probably going to increase. However, I don't know 100%, so there.

MaxxyB
  • MaxxyB

Consuela FTW

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:07 PM

It does decrease very slowly but there's a reset time that makes it completely dissapear

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:05 PM

I play an 8x Coveted playlist all the time and since my Mental State has never gone beyond the first bar it is always gone by the time I'm done.

Butterfly57
  • Butterfly57

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:11 PM

It does decrease over time, but it also decreases the more you do missions etc. I've been playing missions and solo races today and have gotten the bar down from deranged to unstable. Takes utterly forever, though. Perhaps if I had constantly ran mission after mission it would have decreased further, but I didn't do this, had other stuff to do as well!

Any mission including deathmatches and those pesky gang attacks do not increase the meter though. I don't play many deathmatches but I did play a couple the other day, and came out of them with my dot as white as it was when I started. I guess it may decrease slightly if it was on the red side, but it does take a good few activities to go down significantly. 

Pretty sure the only thing that will increase it is by cop chases, killing players or NPCs etc in free roam. I've never had the mental state warning during a mission if I happen to flatten some passing innocent bystander! Nor did I get any mental state warnings during those deathmatches when I did manage to get a kill or two.

MISO_STONY
  • MISO_STONY

Hay Plater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:29 PM

I like to rock a full red aura, mostly because once you're fully psycho you stop getting those big ass irritating messages about your mental state increasing, plus people come after you which makes it easier to murk people... but anyway I ran a 16x coveted with my other full psycho friend and basically lost 1/16th of a bar (i.e. nothing). that was over an hour of solid missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users