Photo

If you didn't know...

92 replies to this topic
fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:37 AM Edited by GroveVendetta, 13 June 2014 - 12:42 AM.

Just go into invite only if you're having trouble with high level randoms. Or enable passive mode. Do something, OP!

I created secondary character few months ago, but I always playing in No-Random-Dumbf*ck Mode - I mean, Invite Only Mode.

whats the point of playing online if your playing by yourself? and whats the point of playing GTA in general if your going to walk around with passive mode on?

Zanje
  • Zanje

Stand up guy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

people take this game way too seriously

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

Truly, a new character has been an interesting endeavor. I'm finding ranking up is not hard, nor is accumulating cash. Most have actually been rather accomadating as well.

It's even sadder now to see any "new character" excuse. Any quick search for info by any truly new player will grant you all the knowledge it takes to be able to play the game, accrue legit cash, get stuff and have fun.

I'm not even going to comment on those who say they can't be bothered to play the game as intended to have fun. The thought itself tells anybody with common sense all they need to know about "those" people.
  • RoyalRedXIII likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users