Quantcast

» «
Photo

So... Did the PC petition worked? Why not this one?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic
A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

Yeah, I'm surprised this made it to page 4 honestly.

Seriously, let's just get back to the original topic.

About allowing emergency vehicles to GTA5?

People, stop being close minded and sitting in the dark where the fun things don't happen.

This topic has had 47 threads already and been discussed to death, its not gonna happen ever.  

You should print out and save this entire thread and look at it when you turn 18 and then again when you turn 30 to remind yourself how stupid you used to be as a young child.  Hopefully when you reach those ages you will have matured and gained some knowledge.

Do you even have Ph D degree? So yeah, that's right. Why don't you get a college degree and remind yourself how a dumb you used to be as a kid. Go on, keep going. Until other people  judge you back.

Ph D's don't mean a damn if you still can't gain employment with one.

Your kid is showing OP.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

^ I didn't.

Oh dear. Obviously this port has been planned FOR YEARS! And the silence up till now was to get as many current gen sales as possible.

[sarcasm]

38169505.jpg

People, stop being close minded and sitting in the dark where the fun things don't happen.

This topic has had 47 threads already and been discussed to death, its not gonna happen ever.  

You should print out and save this entire thread and look at it when you turn 18 and then again when you turn 30 to remind yourself how stupid you used to be as a young child.  Hopefully when you reach those ages you will have matured and gained some knowledge.

Do you even have Ph D degree? So yeah, that's right. Why don't you get a college degree and remind yourself how a dumb you used to be as a kid. Go on, keep going. Until other people  judge you back.

Ph D's don't mean a damn if you still can't gain employment with one.

Your kid is showing OP.

Do your stupid fortune telling, and do you know whos the one going to judge you?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

Im not judging.  Im just making a simple observation that anyone with even an 8th grade education or even lower should be able to understand.  Its pretty clear to nearly anyone with any common sense, regardless of education level, that based on the multiple threads created about the same thing, lack of ability to understand that 1000 people compared to 32 million is completely insignificant, no valid argument against people disagreeing with you who point out that it doesnt fit the theme of the game and inability to create an original insult against someone who insults you that you are very young and uneducated lacking common sense. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Death has come to your little town, Sheriff.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:54 PM

Because It's totally not normal for game companies to eventually make a PC version of a game. I doubt that petition had anything to do with R* finally announcing a PC version. If anything, the PC petition just showed how much people want a PC port of GTA V and of how much fans R* has on the PC side, if that. However, it's still a major disappointment RDR was never ported to PC :/. If anyone knows, has R* ever given a reason?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by sultangris, 10 June 2014 - 11:56 PM.

Because It's totally not normal for game companies to eventually make a PC version of a game. I doubt that petition had anything to do with R* finally announcing a PC version. If anything, the PC petition just showed how much people want a PC port of GTA V and of how much fans R* has on the PC side, if that. However, it's still a major disappointment RDR was never ported to PC :/. If anyone knows, has R* ever given a reason?

did it have a large a playerbase as GTA?  I never really liked it near as much, world was too big and empty and the f*cking horse was too slow, lol!  It was cool, but not a game i would wanna play past the singleplayer story.  Not as good as gta with as much fun stuff to do in my opinion.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:00 AM

Im not judging.  Im just making a simple observation that anyone with even an 8th grade education or even lower should be able to understand.  Its pretty clear to nearly anyone with any common sense, regardless of education level, that based on the multiple threads created about the same thing, lack of ability to understand that 1000 people compared to 32 million is completely insignificant, no valid argument against people disagreeing with you who point out that it doesnt fit the theme of the game and inability to create an original insult against someone who insults you that you are very young and uneducated lacking common sense. 

Are you scared? You do know who's going to judge you? Do you even know WHOS going to judge you? 

I understand what you had said to me, this is what Rockstar HIDES fun things from us.

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Death has come to your little town, Sheriff.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

did it have a large a playerbase as GTA?  I never really liked it near as much, world was too big and empty and the f*cking horse was too slow, lol!  It was cool, but not a game i would wanna play past the singleplayer story.  Not as good as gta with as much fun stuff to do in my opinion.

I wouldn't say as large as GTA, at least in my opinion, but It definitely had a player base behind it and a lot of die hard fans of the game. SP in that game was just amazing and one of the best, I loved playing through it and just exploring. True, however, that the Online portion was a bit empty and not much to do but justified, I would say, being the Wild West. Compared to GTA, of course, GTA would win because It's in the modern period with vehicles, weapons of today's standard.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:01 AM

The Rockstar cloud servers are maintenance until tomorrow.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:15 AM

Are you scared? You do know who's going to judge you? Do you even know WHOS going to judge you? 

I understand what you had said to me, this is what Rockstar HIDES fun things from us.

im not scared of anything, and i really dont know what you're babbling about.  http://www.elearneng.../whos-vs-whose/

Who's going to judge me when and for what?

Rockstar hasnt hidden anything fun from you, you want a cop car go steal one, they are easy to get.

Vec-Tron
  • Vec-Tron

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:17 AM

For f*cks sake. They were putting it on pc the entire freaking time. They just wanted to wait a year to increase revenue. f*cking hell people.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

im not scared of anything, and i really dont know what you're babbling about.  http://www.elearneng.../whos-vs-whose/

Rockstar hasnt hidden anything fun from you, you want a cop car go steal one, they are easy to get.

I won't tell you

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

Lock this dumbass topic.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:38 AM

I won't tell you

ok, however im not 8 years old and i dont care.  your silly childish games do nothing but show your age and make you look dumb.  

Coin
  • Coin

Game Over

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

This guy just loves to start new, stupid, threads.

FIFY

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

I won't tell you

ok, however im not 8 years old and i dont care.  your silly childish games do nothing but show your age and make you look dumb.  

Have anything more to say?  Say more all you want with your useless rants against me. 

You MAD BRO?

Lock this dumbass topic.

Maybe you should be REPORTED

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:10 AM

I won't tell you

Have anything more to say?  Say more all you want with your useless rants against me. 

You MAD BRO?

Spoiler
  • Coin likes this

Braveninetales
  • Braveninetales

LT. Wildfox (bf3 support)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:11 AM

Kid go home your drunk, stop being such a sad face pup. *face palm*

AlexSniperBullet
  • AlexSniperBullet

GTAPhotographer Commissioner

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:12 AM Edited by AlexSniperBullet, 11 June 2014 - 01:12 AM.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:13 AM

You MAD BRO?

Nah, I think we've managed to establish that you are quite young and/or of below average intelligence without the ability to come up with a valid argument or an original entertaining insult so Im pretty well bored of talking to and laughing at you.  Have a good day kid, and remember, stay in school.

• A Maned Wolf likes this

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:16 AM Edited by EZza2647, 11 June 2014 - 01:17 AM.

hey fireman sam how old are you? you even old enough to play this game?  Your grasp of the english language suggests that you likely are not considering your profile contains a USA flag and english shouldnt be your second language, lol

hey sultangris, how old are you? you even old enough to play this game?  Your grasp of the english language suggests that you likely are not considering your profile contains a unknown  flag and English shouldn't be your second language, TROLOLO.

Lol.

Can't talk sh*t to the guy's face, so you hide it.

Pathetic.

hardly talking sh*t, he just copied my txt and changed 2 words which pretty much guarantees(FIXED) that im right in thinking hes pretty young and cannot understand simple concepts or come up with original insults, lol! 10-12 maybe much to high, probably more around 8.

Is English your second language?  Perhaps your not smart, when you have grammar error in your post. Go do your writing essays.

You're*

When you have A grammar error in your post*

Go AND do your writing essays*

Oh the irony

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:25 AM

hey fireman sam how old are you? you even old enough to play this game?  Your grasp of the english language suggests that you likely are not considering your profile contains a USA flag and english shouldnt be your second language, lol

hey sultangris, how old are you? you even old enough to play this game?  Your grasp of the english language suggests that you likely are not considering your profile contains a unknown  flag and English shouldn't be your second language, TROLOLO.

Lol.

Pathetic.

hardly talking sh*t, he just copied my txt and changed 2 words which pretty much guarantees(FIXED) that im right in thinking hes pretty young and cannot understand simple concepts or come up with original insults, lol! 10-12 maybe much to high, probably more around 8.

Is English your second language?  Perhaps your not smart, when you have grammar error in your post. Go do your writing essays.

You're*

Oh the irony

Whatever they say or you say

You MAD BRO?

Nah, I think we've managed to establish that you are quite young and/or of below average intelligence without the ability to come up with a valid argument or an original entertaining insult so Im pretty well bored of talking to and laughing at you.  Have a good day kid, and remember, stay in school.

HAHHAHAHA! OMGOSH!  Whatever you say. You will regret many things.

You should go home and be a family man

You can't even do SH*T anyways but, your useless rants. You JUST GOT REPORTED.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

" Lie, Cheetah, Steal."

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

2kgqojr.gif

*sigh*

Come lock this thread Ravi.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:26 AM

2kgqojr.gif

*sigh*

YOU JUST GOT REPORTED 

Braveninetales
  • Braveninetales

LT. Wildfox (bf3 support)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:27 AM

Lol.
Pathetic.
You're*

Oh the irony
Whatever they say or you say

You MAD BRO?

HAHHAHAHA! OMGOSH!  Whatever you say. You will regret many things.

You should go home and be a family man
Wow that was so witty and intelligent im, speechless. Bravo now stop your stupidity, you make my little ponies look like f*cking einsteins. *shakes head*
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

EZza2647
  • EZza2647

The Original Funktopus

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:29 AM Edited by EZza2647, 11 June 2014 - 01:31 AM.

2kgqojr.gif

*sigh*

YOU JUST GOT REPORTED 

So did you.

This petition will never work. It's worded silly and just won't fly. I doubt R* have even seen the PC petition.

So, Raavi's gonna lock this thread.

BXoWymf.gif

• ten-a-penny and mareepx like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

2kgqojr.gif

*sigh*

YOU JUST GOT REPORTED 

haha, bad move calling mod attention to this stupid ridiculous duplicate thread, youve guaranteed that it will be locked, congratulations. 

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

Sign this petition so Rockstar CEO knows that we asked for Emergency vehicles to be store:

http://www.change.or...d-on-gta-online

There's already a thread on this bullsh*t, post this pointless online petition in there

Moonshield
  • Moonshield

Lord Protector

• Mongolia
  • Best Senior Moderator 2013

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:33 AM

I think Fireman Sam needs to lay off the "New Topic" button for a while.

• Raavi, ZeusMowat_278, 2281 and 7 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users