Quantcast

» «
Photo

So... Did the PC petition worked? Why not this one?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
147 replies to this topic
Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

Los Santos Fire Department

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:48 PM

OP is making less and less sense as this thread goes on.

It started with the genius question that is, "Did the petition worked?" and just went downhill from there.

Let me state two facts for you.

1.  If you honestly believe that Rockstar have magically pulled a working demo of GTAV on PS4 out of their arses in the months since some poxy, worthless petition appeared on the internet that a tiny, tiny percentage of GTAV players signed, then I do truly feel sorry for you.  Genuinely, you have my sympathy if that is the case.

2.  No.  The petition did not "worked".

BTW I don't support PC. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

Cool story. Some don't support the PC port, some do. You're not the minority or have a rare opinion.

I LOVE SUPPORTING DLC IDEAS FOR GTA5. And you know Rockstar sits in the dark HIDING fun things from the GTA Community.

MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:49 PM

What even is this thread anymore?

It's an attention whore thread, but since I've put him on ignore it's become comedy gold.

• ten-a-penny likes this

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:49 PM Edited by Ballistic Jello, 10 June 2014 - 11:00 PM.

Honestly, what's the big deal about police cars?

My guess is you role play with them?

Call 911, Select Police, Steal the Car. 

Done, you have one now.

Wats teh big deal abut even sturin vehikles anyway???

Go to teh street, jak a car.

Done, now u hav a vehicle.

Woah, easy there bud. Didn't mean to offend anyone. 

In my opinion. I never saw the point in saving police cars, clown vans, etc. 
I store nice looking cars, not dumb looking troll cars. My bad if I am different from little kids in this community. 

He is a little kid, but I'm not, and I think it would be straight up badass to have an unmarked cruiser or unmarked Buffalo in my garage. There is no reason we aren't capable of storing most cop cars (not riot van or swat truck) and several other vehicles in this game.

FredZ
  • FredZ

Daddy

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

Mod, lock this thread, we don't want people discussing things. No. Communication. Allowed. After all, this is a "forum". Lock. Down. Now.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

I'm done OP.

If I want to deal with tools, I'll take a nice trip down to my local Apple Store.

Don't worry more threads coming soon LAMO, cheer up dude. GTA5 is coming soon for PS4 and Xbone

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:52 PM

I still prefer ScubaDave threads, you have a long way to go as forum troll, OP.

• scubadave and Ezza. like this

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:52 PM

What even is this thread anymore?

It's an attention whore thread, but since I've put him on ignore it's become comedy gold.

I loved to deal trolls like you. 

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

I LOVE fireman sam threads. Nothing beats RANDOM capitalized words and incomplete sentences. My only WISH is that there was a way to make his threads look like they were WRITTEN with crayons because that is the way they come across.

Nice trolling n I love to deal with Trolls.
Ha. Looks like I threw you off your game because you only capitalized the t in trolls instead of the whole word.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

Mod, lock this thread, we don't want people discussing things. No. Communication. Allowed. After all, this is a "forum". Lock. Down. Now.

Even yours too, don't worry. We all TROLL all the time.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:54 PM

I LOVE fireman sam threads. Nothing beats RANDOM capitalized words and incomplete sentences. My only WISH is that there was a way to make his threads look like they were WRITTEN with crayons because that is the way they come across.

Ha. Looks like I threw you off your game because you only capitalized the t in trolls instead of the whole word.

At this point in the game he's probably having trouble capitalising at all, what with only using one hand to type.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

I'm pretty sure Fireman Sam is 100% serious though, unlike aforementioned God of Tanks, The World and GTA Forums.

And some of scubadaves ideas are actually worth putting ito GTA 5 lol.

• ten-a-penny and scubadave like this

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

It started with the genius question that is, "Did the petition worked?" and just went downhill from there.

1.  If you honestly believe that Rockstar have magically pulled a working demo of GTAV on PS4 out of their arses in the months since some poxy, worthless petition appeared on the internet that a tiny, tiny percentage of GTAV players signed, then I do truly feel sorry for you.  Genuinely, you have my sympathy if that is the case.

Hang on. So once someone comes along with the correct ideology and facts to back it up, you change and act like an even bigger troll.

Mwahaha? That just makes you sound like a child you has been beaten by the internet today. Please, stop making threads, or at least make them grammatically correct

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:55 PM

At this point in the game he's probably having trouble capitalising at all, what with only using one hand to type.

Don't worry, we all TROLL each other. Cheer up, GTA5 is coming for PS4, and Xbone

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

"Boobs Are Under-Powered"

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

It will be a wonderful day when OP gets a time out from the mods....

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

The PC petition didn't work, R* had it planned the whole time.  It's a business strategy.  Get people really pissed that it's not coming for PC, wait till they almost lose hope, then hit them at the last minute with an epic trailer showing the power of the final version of GTA 5!

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:57 PM

Hang on. So once someone comes along with the correct ideology and facts to back it up, you change and act like an even bigger troll.

Mwahaha? That just makes you sound like a child you has been beaten by the internet today. Please, stop making threads, or at least make them grammatically correct

Come on, we all TROLL each other. Let's get back to the original topic. SERIOUSLY!

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

Don't worry, we all TROLL each other. Cheer up, GTA5 is coming for PS4, and Xbone
How can I be HAPPY when R* is sitting in the DARK hiding all the FUN things for GTA?
  • A Maned Wolf likes this

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:59 PM

^ What topic?

I just hear BS from a sad sack of a kid.

• Furry_Monkey and Ezza. like this

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:59 PM

You honestly think that they made GTA V on pc just because of some petition?

*Facepalm*

this.  

They always make GTA games on pc and frankly a PC is the only system powerful enough to run GTA Online in any sort of multiplayer capacity without degrading gameplay the more people you add to the session.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

S Q U ∆ D

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

I'm pretty sure Fireman Sam is 100% serious though, unlike aforementioned God of Tanks, The World and GTA Forums.

And some of scubadaves ideas are actually worth putting ito GTA 5 lol.

Yeah, that was my initial thought too, but the more posts by him the more I begin to wonder...

• mareepx likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:00 PM

How can I be HAPPY when R* is sitting in the DARK hiding all the FUN things for GTA?

Lol - I post that he's being ignored and he still responds to me.  Obvious whore is obvious.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

Apparently the PC petition worked about as well as your spell check does on your computer. Or your teachers who failed to give you the power of proper grammar.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:01 PM

^ What topic?

HHAHAHAHAHAH! The topic is about why not allowing cop vehicles?

Common Sense?

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:02 PM

^ What topic?

Common Sense?

Or lack there of on your end.

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:06 PM Edited by Fireman Sam, 10 June 2014 - 11:07 PM.

Lol - I post that he's being ignored and he still responds to me.  Obvious whore is obvious.

Judge all you want or you filthy whore MUHAHAHAHH!

^ What topic?

Common Sense?

Or lack there of on your end.

Don't worry about it, this is what trolls do.

V HoneyBadger V
  • V HoneyBadger V

Ratel

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

Done, you have one now.

I store nice looking cars, not dumb looking troll cars. My bad if I am different from little kids in this community.

If you think the police vehicles in this game look like "dumb troll cars", you have no taste in vehicles and probably own every super in the game.
There isn't anything wrong with Supers. It's the people who drive them. Particularly the people who put chrome and dollar rims on in pink, who are either trolls or kids.
My super cars are designed with the real life counterparts in mind, or colours and rims that suit them e.g. Formula Red on Cheetah, Dark Blue and White on Bullet etc.
None of my cars look stupid, unlike most people's cars on this game who are nothing but griefers and attention seekers.

mareepx
  • mareepx

GTAF's Jennifer Lawrence fanboy

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

Done, you have one now.

If you think the police vehicles in this game look like "dumb troll cars", you have no taste in vehicles and probably own every super in the game.
There isn't anything wrong with Supers. It's the people who drive them. Particularly the people who put chrome and dollar rims on in pink, who are either trolls or kids.
My super cars are designed with the real life counterparts in mind, or colours and rims that suit them e.g. Formula Red on Cheetah, Dark Blue and White on Bullet etc.
None of my cars look stupid, unlike most people's cars on this game who are nothing but griefers and attention seekers.

i thought I was the only guy that had normal looking cars lol!

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

Pretty sure you've made more threads in the last 24 hours than i have in 8 months.. None of which have worked out well for you.

Is this about conspiracies, grammar or...?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

hey fireman sam how old are you? you even old enough to play this game?  Your grasp of the english language suggests that you likely are not considering your profile contains a USA flag and english shouldnt be your second language, lol

Fireman Sam
  • Fireman Sam

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

Pretty sure you've made more threads in the last 24 hours than i have in 8 months.. None of which have worked out well for you.

Is this about conspiracies, grammar or...?

Um, we were all going to talk about signing a petition for cops to be allowed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users