Quantcast

» «
Photo

Will GTA V on next gen and PC just be an upgrade?

46 replies to this topic
one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:45 AM Edited by one55, 12 June 2014 - 09:46 AM.

It'll be the same game.

Don't expect new driving physics, revamped car/garage system, better police AI, interiors, or anything like that.

It's a remastered version so all that means is higher res, hi-res textures, higher fps, AA, better draw distance, higher density peds/vehicles. Yes there will be new wildlife, better destruction physics and better weather system. that's reasonable. that's the sort of stuff that they probably wanted to include in the PS3/360 versions but simply couldn't because the hardware wasn't powerful enough. PS4/XB1/PC allows that sort of stuff to be added.

• archiebunker likes this

HudS
  • HudS

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

It will be amazing, PC modding community will make this game even more amazing than it is in its current state!

Stevilknievel
  • Stevilknievel

Outlaw

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

We'll have to wait and see, the trailer did showcase some new animals etc. So who knows what else we will see before its released.

I'm not going to speculate and get too excited I'm just going to bide my time and wait. I'm cool like that :cool:

Undertaker13
  • Undertaker13

Soon®

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 12 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

It will be the same game at it's core, it's only getting pretty graphics, more traffic, more peds and animals, more vegetation, better weather effects, better damage effects and few minor tweaks. It's only going to be a different game on PC after the modding community takes over.

• archiebunker and visionist like this

Phoenix_Poop
  • Phoenix_Poop

Player hater or hater player, or what?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

Yeah, its gunna be an upgrade. Add 600000000000+ main missions and over 1 000 000 000 000 interiors, also new weapons. We will also get a new protagonist, new safehouses

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

The hair on Chops balls will be more detailed and bounce around more. It will also come with scratch -n- sniff stickers. Chops balls don't smell like you think they would.

fefenc
  • fefenc

Luis Lopez is The Best HD era GTA Character Ever Created

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by fefenc, 12 June 2014 - 05:01 PM.

I don't know if it'll have upgrade on AI, but I hope Los Santos has those crazy Religious/Conspiracionists guys speaking sh*t like they do on Liberty City :D :D :D

Stevilknievel
  • Stevilknievel

Outlaw

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:19 PM

I don't know if it'll have upgrade on AI, but I hope Los Santos has those crazy Religious/Conspiracionists guys speaking sh*t like they do on Liberty City :D :D :D

You obviously haven't encountered the epsilonist cult then...

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:27 PM

There are other games which got a port which also got more content than the last gen versions. Metro Redux for example.

I wont pay the full price if they wont fill the empy countryside space with some content and add more mini games and proper activities/sidemissions. Atm V is just boring. Almost no criminal activities. Most of the stuff is sports...

San Andreas had so much cool stuff...

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:43 PM

Do you guys think they will also include a lot of features many feel were left out such as...

such as ... another burden for the already overloaded wish list, but the actual result may be and always had left us disappointed, unless Rockstar gives any official hints in coming weeks.
Till than, have fun sleepwalking! .. :-)

Wylight
  • Wylight

Previously known as Skizzo45

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:05 PM

Yes it will be just an upgrade, but still not a typical one, a more advanced one. And please, have realistic expectations.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:39 PM

Me, personally, I expect the game to be delayed into 2015 so they can REMOVE the Hammerhead sharks.

:r*:

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:41 PM

Ofcourse the game would be improved

Elvis_Mazur
  • Elvis_Mazur

Nothing Inspiring to Write

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:33 PM

Maybe there will be some cosmetic extras aside from the updated graphics and performance, but I doubt it will be a very different game.

_Kindled_
  • _Kindled_

‘Be Yourself’ is about the worst advice you can give to people.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:53 PM

Me, personally, I expect the game to be delayed into 2015 so they can REMOVE the Hammerhead sharks.

:r*:

Although, Why would you want them to remove the Hammerheads? There are already a good number of people wanting more stuff added like trees or interiors, etc.

• Smaher. likes this

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:58 AM

Do you guys think they will also include a lot of features many feel were left out such as...

such as ... another burden for the already overloaded wish list, but the actual result may be and always had left us disappointed, unless Rockstar gives any official hints in coming weeks.
Till than, have fun sleepwalking! .. :-)

Who is this "us"? I'm pretty satisfied with the product.

im_stoned
  • im_stoned

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:20 AM Edited by im_stoned, 13 June 2014 - 02:23 AM.

They COULD of put EVERYTHING in the 360/ps3 version but CHOOSE not to because they knew FANBOYS and their FOLLOWERS would happily PAY for THE SAME GAME TWICE.  As long as it has PRETTY GRAPHICS.

You're all followers in rockstars cult you're all brain dead sheep me on the other hand ? I played on the 360 version because that's the real man version if you can't make a full game on 360 you're a sh*tty game developer IMO look at far cry 3 it destroys V on ps4/xbone and it's not even on next gen i wonder why that is ????? maybe it's because ubisoft isn't a cult and doesn't have brain dead followers so they have no choice but to make the real version of a game the first time.

they don't strip games of features like cultstar and e.a

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users