"Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.
Switch between the interconnected lives of Michael, Trevor and Franklin as they embark on a series of heists across Los Santos and Blaine County in the biggest, deepest and richest open world experience yet, with game world enhancements that include new wildlife, upgraded weather and damage effects, and an array of new details to discover."
This sounds to me like this will just be an upgrade as far as graphics, more peds, more vehicles, animals, etc. I hope I'm wrong tho. Do you guys think they will also include a lot of features many feel were left out such as...
* minigames like bowling, pool, basketball
* cockpit view
* enterable places like Burger Shot
* random jobs like pizza deliver, paramedic, vigilante like GTA IV
* side hitman missions like IV but unlimited
* side car jacking missions like IV for Brucie but unlimited
* ability to use the trunk to store weapons, put kinapped ppl in, etc
and so on
Also, do you think the upgrades will include stuff like...
* better mele combat system
* adjusted driving mechanics (preferably more like IV)
* more fluid parkour type movement
* more in depth friend system so its more like IV
* ability to hang out with more characters at once
and so on
I'm buying the game again regardless. Just want to know what you guys think and if possible has there been any word on what to expect. I really hope its more than just the same game on a better system.