What do you want? The PC Wishlist...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
161 replies to this topic
Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:15 PM Edited by Cyper, 10 June 2014 - 09:18 PM.

What sort of mods and scripts are you looking forward to see in GTA V?

In my opinion there is a lot of flaws in the core mechanics in GTA V. Far more than it was in GTA IV. The reason to why I haven't played GTA V for over 5 months is because it feels like if Singleplayer is cut short because of online, and the game in general gives me a breath of stinking streamlined, dumbed down rubbish. The horrible vehicle handling in GTA V makes in unplayable. Its not even fun to drive anymore.

Here is my list.

1. Improved and more sensitive vehicle damage
  2. More weight to vehicle, aswell as decreased traction.
  3. All interiors unlocked
  4. New safehouses and garages all over the map – including cabins in the wood.
  5. Realistic fighting damage (no more ‘’one punch, one kill’’)
  6. New clothes and items
  7. Trainer to change time of day, weather etc.
  8. Hostile gangs (gangs that attack each others upon sight like in VC, GTA III, GTA II..)
  9. Classic health system. No regenerated health.
  10. Removal of killflash
  • theGTAking101 and franklinftw like this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:16 PM

1. For the game to come out this very second. :]

• .Michael De Santa., Oryk and Kafonix like this

Patrykq
  • Patrykq

Gaming Expert

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by Patrykq, 10 June 2014 - 09:49 PM.

I would like to see a come back of classic mods from GTA IV, it's gonna be so so surreal and fun to play those mods in GTA V after all those years! And the best, most useful of them all: Simple Native Trainer, I just can't imagine how much options we are gonna have in a trainer like this in GTA V, because in the 4th one there was already a TON of options. It's gonna be amazing and I can't wait!

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Now that the PC version is confirmed only one thing.

Cops 'n Crooks.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by Alvarez, 11 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.

So Rockstar upgrades GTA5 and the work is still being done. This could be a opportunity for players to pinpoint flaws in the console version that needs to be fixed and do some requests for features that could be supported by the new hardware.
Maybe they are reading.

For me, it would be awesome to see a less paranoid AI and the police actually doing PIT maneuvers instead of hacking my controls.

Mod Development Kit for Singleplayer. Or at least guidelines from developers.

Radiostation Editor, more interiors including locked and new ones.

Activities from older games making a comeback.

Golfing all around the San Andreas.

No rain when flying above the clouds.

Big ships in the sea.

What's your wishes? What would you like to see?
  • Lisha, theGTAking101, franklinftw and 5 others like this

KidInTheHall
  • KidInTheHall

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:53 PM

Honestly I just really want the GTA IV physics back. Everything else I can deal with.

• Big Danny K, Tomasak, P2FX and 5 others like this

Lowi
  • Lowi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:55 PM

better car damage and improved euphoria

• theGTAking101, franklinftw and Thalyn like this

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:58 PM

A lot of things from GTA4 would really fit in LS, like police actually trying to arrest, instead of killing NPCs.

Interiors, food vendors, drunken physics, all these small details.
  • P2FX, Lisha, ddyoung and 3 others like this

dr.house
  • dr.house

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:15 PM

Official mod support like in Arma3, so we can build complex mods like Altis Life, DayZ, or Breaking Point.

Oculus Rift support

Linux Server versions

• buzzbass and AlasClarin like this

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

Bigger map, thus new city or two & bigger story.

• SNIT01, theGTAking101 and Thalyn like this

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:28 PM

60 fps.

• buzzbass and BlackScout like this

pablodc
  • pablodc

[vG] Very Gatos

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

I would like to see more new interiors like Burger Shot etc.

• franklinftw likes this

VIPΣR
  • VIPΣR

Doesn't give up the fight

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

A mod creation kit.

• buzzbass and Alvarez like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by Xerukal, 12 June 2014 - 03:43 PM.

I won't name any of the obvious and most popular stuff but... 

I'd really like for the plane and helicopter controls to be adapted more decently to the left side of the keyboard. By that i mean, please no more numpad bindings. Here's my idea for helicopters;

Spoiler

Simple, isn't it? I remember playing games like Just Cause and Saints Row with a very similar setup, and it worked flawlessly. Now as for the airplanes, I'm thinking this; 

Spoiler

Left and right mouse should be used for any weaponry the aircraft may be equipped with. The aircraft mechanics seem more friendly to a less "slow" and "realistic" setup, unlike like the IV controls. So making them what i suggested above would make some good sense, with some tweaks of course. I haven't seen someone fly a plane or helicopter in V in ages. 

• BlackScout, Alvarez and Sawnek like this

Qwertys
  • Qwertys

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

A very good optimisation.

• buzzbass likes this

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:07 PM Edited by Maro Hannover, 12 June 2014 - 07:12 PM.

No deserted North Yankton

In My GTA V Xbox 360 there was a phone bug before , i hope that will be Fixed in PC Version

An Optimization to make the Graphics higher than it would be for High End PC's

Improved Video Editor.

Improved Police System

Double Improved Graphics

Much things to do in free roam

Restricted Speed Zones

More Side Missons

More Activites

Niko Bellic

Roleplay in Multiplayer

No Games for Windows Life

No Errors While Playing (Pointing at you GTA IV)

Better Helicopter Controls (Like GTA San Andreas)

Better Plane Controls (Like GTA San Andreas)

Ability to use Xbox one and PS4 Controllers

More Voice Lines and Interactions.

No Same Cars Spawning Glitch

Extra Animations

Ability To Drive Trains and Trams(Transit)

A Transport Train along with the cargo one that is already available

• Lisha and franklinftw like this

Ninja_Turtle
  • Ninja_Turtle

Player Hater

• BUSTED!
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Hey guys.

I wanna share an idea i got today while thinking about GTA V on PC/X1/PS4.

In my opinion there should be more insects in the game. Since R* adds animals to next gen versions I think some insects would be cool for the game.

Hopefully R* adds some snakes for the deserts.. and horses at the farms. But I'd like some insects.

So here my suggestions.

Insects:

- We already have flies and butterflies.

- Grasshoppers would be cool.

- Ladybugs.

- Ants and anthills. They should cause damage to your protag if you step into an anthill.

- Fireflies at night would look awesome.

- Mosquitos that stick your protag. It shouldn't affect his health, he should just hit the mosquito dead with a quick animation while you play. Just for some realism or so.

- Bees and beehives. They should hunt and injure you if you destroy their beehive. They'll leave you alone if you jump into the water and dive our you throw molotov cocktails at them.

- Ticks. I think - since R* added grass to the countryside - there should be ticks in the game that bite you. It should affect your health and your protagonist should sometimes get borreliosis which causes you to go to the hospital. Borreliosis should cause pain to the character, therefore he shouldn't be able to walk that fast and he should be exhausted quickly. It should be very rare, of course and not during missions because that would be annoying.

- to be continued, but I would be happy with these.

What I also missed in GTA are injuries and diseases.

Injuries:

- If you fall from a wall or you make strange movements you should sometimes (not too often) get a blockade in your back which costs your character the ability to move properly. There should be physiotherpaists who heal your character.

- There should be desmorhexxis in the game (knee or ankle f. e.) which cause you to visit the hospital. Otherwise you will loose health and your protagonist can't move properly.

- Inflammations would be cool (if you do too much Thriatlons f. e. => overstressing => inflammation in protags body, for example at the pubis bone or at the adductors). They should also cause slow movement for the protag. You should be able to take medicamens that heal you.

- If you're outside at rainy/cold days and you wear only a t-shirt (or just some underpants like Trevor) you should get ill (SOMETIMES!) and get an infection. You should be able to infect peds with your disease. But it costs you some health every day and you must visit the doctor.

- Fractures if you fall from higher altitude or someone punches you very hard with a golf club or so. (=> hospital).

- Borreliosis/Lyme disease because of ticks (like I said before).

- to be continued. All those injuries should be very rare and not in missions, otherwise it would be very annoying of course. ;)

Any thoughts?

Oh, and I wanna apologize for my English. I'm a german speaking guy from Bosnia.

Greetings :)

Lowi
  • Lowi

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

REALISTIC STEAK

• Luna Lovegood, Tomasak, SNIT01 and 8 others like this

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:16 PM Edited by Cyper, 12 June 2014 - 08:17 PM.

I would like to see a come back of classic mods from GTA IV, it's gonna be so so surreal and fun to play those mods in GTA V after all those years! And the best, most useful of them all: Simple Native Trainer, I just can't imagine how much options we are gonna have in a trainer like this in GTA V, because in the 4th one there was already a TON of options. It's gonna be amazing and I can't wait!

I agree.

What I like most about Simple Native Trainer is the ability to recruit people for your gang, choose their loadout, and to set the time of day and weather. Imagine settings the time of day to real-time, 18.00 in game, and experience the Los Santos Sunset. Maybe we even will see yatch for GTA V.

Then I look forward to more safehouses and garages. Because if you play as Michael, there is absolutely no garage or safehouse in the countryside.

It would be fantastic if modders could add some off the stuff that is ''online exclusive'' to Singleplayer.

Personally I buy GTA V for PC only for the Singleplayer experience. I'm not going to touch online.

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by Xerukal, 12 June 2014 - 08:21 PM.

I don't know. I want something that isn't this. I wanna be a good dad, love my family, live the dream. But at the same time... I really want the other stuff too!

What the f*ck am I doing? I'm a Trevor fanboy. I shouldn't be quoting Michael. 

And also, yeah. Cops n' Crooks would be great. I want to be a part of the extremely overpowered LS police force. 

• BlackScout likes this

EmperorTuro
  • EmperorTuro

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:22 PM

I want GTA V to actually have all interiors unlocked like Assassins Creed Unity. That's a big ass step in the gaming community.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:25 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 12 June 2014 - 08:26 PM.

Honestly is the vehicle handling really that bad? Ive heard that constantly since V came out.

I mean you're killing my spirits here. :miranda: 

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

-In car cam

-Improved damage and handling

-A good modding community (like GTA 4's)

Not counting the confirmed stuff that I already wanted.

Cyper
  • Cyper

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:38 PM Edited by Cyper, 12 June 2014 - 08:40 PM.

Honestly is the vehicle handling really that bad? Ive heard that constantly since V came out.

The vehicle handling is simplified. If you like that, then its good. If you don't like that, then its bad.

First off, the chance that your car explode into pieces if you land on the roof and so forth is increased is very common. Drive of a ledge and hit the ground a little bit wrong and the car explode instantly. The car may also explode if you crash into another car with a heavy vehicle such as a SUV.

Secondly, car less feeling of weight. You're literally going to fly with the car when you make jumps.

Third, the traction is too good. You can take very sharp turns and it does not take much skill. There is one good thing though: the traction for sports cars is more realistic than it was in GTA IV where cars would slide around to easily. But more than that its not good. Driving feels very similar to Need For Speed

Fourth, the car does not take as much damage as in GTA IV if you crash. You can drive into a concrete wall with full speed and it wont affect you so much. When you crash into other cars there is a feeling off less impact than in GTA V, and more feeling of your car bounching off.

Last, if you land on the cars roof on flat surface, wait until the car is completely still, you steer right or left and turn the car right back on its wheels again.

The vehicle handling is simply aimed at a more casual audience.

• AlasClarin likes this

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:14 PM

The vehicle handling is simplified. If you like that, then its good. If you don't like that, then its bad.

First off, the chance that your car explode into pieces if you land on the roof and so forth is increased is very common. Drive of a ledge and hit the ground a little bit wrong and the car explode instantly. The car may also explode if you crash into another car with a heavy vehicle such as a SUV.

Secondly, car less feeling of weight. You're literally going to fly with the car when you make jumps.

Third, the traction is too good. You can take very sharp turns and it does not take much skill. There is one good thing though: the traction for sports cars is more realistic than it was in GTA IV where cars would slide around to easily. But more than that its not good. Driving feels very similar to Need For Speed

Fourth, the car does not take as much damage as in GTA IV if you crash. You can drive into a concrete wall with full speed and it wont affect you so much. When you crash into other cars there is a feeling off less impact than in GTA V, and more feeling of your car bounching off.

Last, if you land on the cars roof on flat surface, wait until the car is completely still, you steer right or left and turn the car right back on its wheels again.

The vehicle handling is simply aimed at a more casual audience.

1) Thats good. Its what always happened in the III era games and I missed its exclusion ever since.

2) Don't like that.

3) Traction sounds good. I felt IV had very little I remember Romans taxi was a total nightmare.

4) Have to play it to see first.

5) Lol not realistic but Id take it since I hate when I just get in a car I like then I roll it. JC2 did this also. Its a neat trick to cut on frustration.

6) I can't wait.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

I ran from police, avoided the gangs, escaped Merryweather and died from a tick bite.
Isn't that a bit silly? For a game, i mean.

For me, i'd like to see a nightclub. But i mentioned that already.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:18 PM

I would love to see more activities with girlfriends. And old girlfriend system with bonuses.

Maro Hannover
  • Maro Hannover

Scriptboy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

@Ninja_Turtle

I like your idea but it seems you live with insects in your house xD

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff