How to Deal With Combat Roll Abusers

92 replies to this topic
Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:13 PM

People tend to die faster in free aim for some reason. 1 bullet to the head at mid-close range to the head and your dead. Sometimes in an auto aim lobby it can take 3-4 bullets to kill them. I did this once while the guy was poking his head out while in cover and he still had 98% of his health.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:47 PM

Every time I see someone combat roll I just use the Assault Shotgun and kill them. Seriously, stop doing that. It doesn't do anything. :p

its very effecting in auto aim lobbies,lol

The only way I see combat rolling being effective is when you roll then immediately take cover. Using combat roll doesn't remove the lock on.

uh, yes it does. Thats why its in the game in the first place and is the reason this thread was created to complain about it, lol!  Try reading threads before you comment in them in the future please, you will avoid posting stupid things if you read it and know what youre talking about before posting, thanks.

• LightningLord411 likes this

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:19 AM

I am no longer entertaining you.

Blah blah blah blah garbage blah blah not worth discussing blah blah blah something useful.
Kk.
0_0.jpg

It's funny, you're not willing to 'sift through' that other thread, but you're willing to post in it a couple of times.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:31 AM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 14 June 2014 - 02:33 AM.

It's funny, you're not willing to 'sift through' that other thread, but you're willing to post in it a couple of times.

If you have somethin to say, say it here. Nobody cares what you said "that one time" or whatever.

If not, go away.

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

If you have somethin to say, say it here. Nobody cares what you said "that one time" or whatever.

If not, go away.

You must be confused. I've been saying what i want to here all along.

it's funny how you'd send a link without knowing its content and then dismiss that same link when appropriately suggested to you. And then post in it anyway.

And you said you weren't going to entertain me anymore.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:53 AM

K.

RajunKjun
  • RajunKjun

Southwest Louisiana

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

*opens door to thread and tosses in a rabid coyote and holds door shut*

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:54 AM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 14 June 2014 - 10:57 AM.

I'm also glad I decided to take a look in this sub forum and instead of the main pages. Smh it's too many attention seekers, elitists and trolls to be able to honestly offer any help to someone -.- lol.

Smh I was terribly wrong. They're everywhere.

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

I'm also glad I decided to take a look in this sub forum and instead of the main pages. Smh it's too many attention seekers, elitists and trolls to be able to honestly offer any help to someone -.- lol.

Oh the irony.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 11:59 AM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 14 June 2014 - 12:02 PM.

Oh the irony.
I don't know why you're so drawn to me, but
Dude, just leave me be.

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:17 PM

Oh the irony.
I don't know why you're so drawn to me, but
Dude, just leave me be.

You were drawn to me and you keep directing posts at me. So i will respond in kind.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

If you felt somethin was directed at you, you must be guilty of somethin. I said leave me be, you have refused to do so several times. If you have THAT much of an interest in me and the things I say, feel free to express that. If not that, then go on about your bidness.

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

If you felt somethin was directed at you, you must be guilty of somethin. I said leave me be, you have refused to do so several times. If you have THAT much of an interest in me and the things I say, feel free to express that. If not that, then go on about your bidness.

I am guilty of having conversed with you throughout this thread. You may not mention me directly but it's obvious where certain posts are aimed. You said 'leave me be', but you continue to 'entertain' me despite saying you wouldn't quite a few posts back. I find it funny how pompously you started out compared to where you are now.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 12:43 PM

Lol. This guy likes talking to me.

If you just wanna have a personal conversation with me, we can talk in another bread about whatever: gameplay, strategies, cars, music, interests, hobbies, whatever. That'd be fine, But there are threads for that.

It'd be nice you didn't continue to post in this mans thread after having done everything but actually post a piece of advice OT.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 June 2014 - 01:21 PM.

lol... Combat roll abuse.  Is that what annoys auto aim players?  I mean auto aim is fine but the roll is abuse?

f*ckin combat roll. First experience with c.r. abusers was in a T.D.M. and everyone on the opposing side was using the hell out of it. Now I see so many players using it, it's insane.

Combat rolls break auto lame lock ons. Of course people will use it.. I use in AA all the time because what else can anyone do to break the lock?

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

lol... Combat roll abuse.  Is that what annoys auto aim players?  I mean auto aim is fine but the role is abuse?

Ya guys.. Stop breaking his auto aim.   Auto Aim should be insta death when he locks on..  That combat roll is abusing Auto Aims insta death rule.  Please fix.

Muaaahahaaaaa

Great advice.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

lol... Combat roll abuse.  Is that what annoys auto aim players?  I mean auto aim is fine but the role is abuse?

Ya guys.. Stop breaking his auto aim.   Auto Aim should be insta death when he locks on..  That combat roll is abusing Auto Aims insta death rule.  Please fix.

Muaaahahaaaaa

Great advice.

The only advice needed is not to play Auto AIm.

/end thread.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 01:45 PM

Muaaahahaaaaa

Great advice.

The only advice needed is not to play Auto AIm. Please come play free aim with me.

/end thread.

Oh, sure, I'll go play free aim with you! If that's all you wanted, you should have said so in the first place silly :)
  • Vooodu likes this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:14 PM Edited by We Are Ninja, 14 June 2014 - 02:15 PM.

/end thread.

Yeah, um... we covered that in the OP. And the free-aim master race has weighed in on the matter multiple times since then. That horse was dead and beaten into paste a couple of pages ago.

Dunno what it is with you free-aim gods and reading comprehension...

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:33 PM

If you just wanna have a personal conversation with me, we can talk in another bread about whatever: gameplay, strategies, cars, music, interests, hobbies, whatever. That'd be fine, But there are threads for that.

It'd be nice you didn't continue to post in this mans thread after having done everything but actually post a piece of advice OT.

I feel i contributed advice in my own way, (i also supplied you with a link).

I wouldn't want to have a personal conversation with you, but should you respond to me with something equally as silly as you did, then i'll probably reply.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:40 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 June 2014 - 02:43 PM.

/end thread.

Yeah, um... we covered that in the OP. And the free-aim master race has weighed in on the matter multiple times since then. That horse was dead and beaten into paste a couple of pages ago.

Dunno what it is with you free-aim gods and reading comprehension...

Im not the type of person to claim master race anything.  Nor do i claim to be a free aim god.  Free aim is just free aim.

Im just saying... AA is cheap and so is the only counter to it.. which the roll.  And the roll can be countered with free aim.

Hey.. You're the one who called it combat roll abuse..   Wheres the topic on avoiding Auto Aim abuse?..lol

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:01 PM

I wouldn't want to have a personal conversation with you, but should you respond to me with something equally as silly as you did, then i'll probably reply.

-nobody came here to read a link. Which should be evident in that no one seems to have given a response to it fold feed back or whatever. If you have somethin to say, say it here. Btw people are less likely to hear you out if the first thing you do is attack someone.

ITT: Cry-babies bawling about combat-rolling being 'exploited' while they 'exploit' auto-aim from behind cover.

shoulda gave your "advice" before saying what you did there.

-doesn't wanna have a conversation with me
-consistently responds to every post I write lol.

-lol it's okay if you just need someone to pay attention to you :) I'm here for you pal. We can talk if that makes you happy.

-

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

BUFFALOVE

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

It's probably titled "Combat Rolls and Finding Cover"...

I play free-aim as well. But I've only run into guys that roll at you to break your lock while keeping their own in autolock lobbies...

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:13 PM Edited by Vooodu, 14 June 2014 - 03:13 PM.

I play free-aim as well. But I've only run into guys that roll at you to break your lock while keeping their own in autolock lobbies...

Well.. you can't really blame them.    They don't have many options..lol

I do this in AA all the time too, its the only way  to be some what aggressive or to dodge lock ons.   

I do find it funny when people flip outs on the mic "OMG stop ROLLING WTF!! Stupid rolling aahhh"...

Its not the rolling.. its the lock on they rely on.  The rolling for the most part is dumb, but AA takes the cake over all.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:20 PM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 14 June 2014 - 04:04 PM.

Well.. you can't really blame them.    They don't have many options..lol

I do this in AA all the time too, its the only way  to be some what aggressive or to dodge lock ons.   

I do find it funny when people flip outs on the mic "OMG stop ROLLING WTF!! Stupid rolling aahhh"...

Its not the rolling.. its the lock on they rely on.  The rolling for the most part is dumb, but AA takes the cake over all.
The best thing to do in the end is just figure it out, and proceed to topple them. It's easy for anyone to complain about something they don't use or do themselves (on either side) But ind the end, unless something gets changed, your only options are to get better or quit playing.

For those who decide to try and be better, there are tactics. Should they practice them and adapt, the real deciding factor in a factor will come down to a matter of skill and decision making, as opposed to "not knowing how to be it"

Admittedly tho, even tho I am a sound player, given my own preferences for combat styles, I do find some things more annoying than others lol. Just being honest.

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by Megakillertron, 14 June 2014 - 04:24 PM.

-nobody came here to read a link. Which should be evident in that no one seems to have given a response to it fold feed back or whatever. If you have somethin to say, say it here. Btw people are less likely to hear you out if the first thing you do is attack someone.

ITT: Cry-babies bawling about combat-rolling being 'exploited' while they 'exploit' auto-aim from behind cover.

-lol it's okay if you just need someone to pay attention to you :) I'm here for you pal. We can talk if that makes you happy.

-

Lack of feedback is not evidence that nobody looked at the link. Would people not click a link that was relevant to their interests? If nobody came here to read links then why would you have posted that same link earlier? I posted that same link ironically which you obviously missed.

And that first post of mine is what the advice can be taken from.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:56 PM Edited by RoyalRedXIII, 14 June 2014 - 03:57 PM.

-

Lack of feedback is not evidence that nobody looked at the link. Would people not click a link that was relevant to their interests? If nobody came here to read links then why would you have posted that same link earlier? I posed that same link ironically which you obviously missed.

And that first post of mine is what the advice can be taken from.

How is your day going? What's your favorite color :)?

Megakillertron
  • Megakillertron

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Megakillertron, 14 June 2014 - 04:26 PM.

You lose, end of discussion.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 04:33 PM

You lose, end of discussion.

As long as you feel satisfied :) I'm glad I could be of assistance

Since I didn't come to this thread to win anything (lol), my objective was to offer help. As it would turn out, instead of needing help with how to fight combat rollers you needed help stroking your ego :p

But at any rate, my mission was accomplished.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2014 - 06:09 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 14 June 2014 - 06:10 PM.

People tend to die faster in free aim for some reason. 1 bullet to the head at mid-close range to the head and your dead. Sometimes in an auto aim lobby it can take 3-4 bullets to kill them. I did this once while the guy was poking his head out while in cover and he still had 98% of his health.

Absolutely. Like I said before, if AA was so easy and the computer does all the work, then why aren't most Auto-Aimers walking around with K/D Ratios of 5.0-9.0.....I mean if all I have to do is hit the lock button and I get an instant kill, why with my skill level and map knowledge am I not flashing a 20.0 K/D Ratio.
Because it's just an assist function...it doesn't always work and sometimes it costs you a life instead.
  • We Are Ninja likes this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users