Quantcast

» «
Photo

Would you still have fun if you didn't glitch money?

37 replies to this topic
Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

I don't understand why people say the game becomes boring if you glitch money - I would have been done with GTA a long time ago if it wasn't for money glitches - and I will never pay real money for fake ingame money when I already paid for the game - the game is much more fun now that I have $20 million (Around $10 of that was from grinding the old RR) - but I still enjoy GTA Online - I can buy as much ammo as I want and play matches for fun rather than to grind cash

• Dementious likes this

statistic
  • statistic

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

another 'why isn't everyone like me' thread.  That's what we need today.

• GankThis110, The Real SpitKing, blackwolfred and 4 others like this

TheLastSkill3r
  • TheLastSkill3r

NCR

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by TheLastSkill3r, 11 June 2014 - 06:38 AM.

I've never actually duped vehicles/or done any sort of money glitch

EDIT: Which explains why im poor most of the time :D

• blackwolfred, Cornbat, em1b16a2 and 2 others like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Car Collector and Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:54 PM Edited by xInfamousRYANx, 10 June 2014 - 06:54 PM.

If I didnt glitch noney and spent the only free time I had on grinding I would not be having as much fun. This is true. I can money glitch a few times for a car or I can mindlessly play rr for days. Which sounds more fun. I enjoy cruising and goofing off in freemode more than missions and we all know you dont get money for that.
Although I havent glitched since january so.
  • Adeel007 likes this

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:59 PM

Yeah I would.
Buying cash cards is even quicker than glitchng though, it saves you all that time watching a loading screen..

420Sushi
  • 420Sushi

No money...no candy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

Once again, I'm reading idiotic stuff because I'm bored
  • godziller and TheGoodSgtScooter like this

Destruction-Overdrive
  • Destruction-Overdrive

Dirty Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:02 PM

ya, I had 6 cars fully moded before moeny glitches. I'd probably do more missions and less dicking around. and probably keep my cars longer.

im done with glitching tho. they are harder and harder to do. i have enough. 

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

I've never glitched so yeah. All you have to do is play the game and you make money

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

Probably not since I'd have to spend 5x more hours trying to get to where I am now.

Quinn_flower
  • Quinn_flower

S.T.A.R.S Unit

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

Well I have rbg colors for cars since the ingame one are blah. So no I won't have fun unless I glitched if you can consider that glitching or cheating.
  • LawstFawkz likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

I like this thread, but I'm more looking forward to the one called "Would you still have fun if you didn't glitch money on next gen?"

I have fun and I don't glitch money.  Well, the odd armoured truck repeating glitch, but that doesn't net much - certainly not the type of money you're talking about.

• iainspad likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

I doubt it... everything's too damn expensive in this game. Three RR's = turbo upgrade for a Super/Sports Car.

You'd have to religiously play this game if you want to have any sorts of legit spending money.

• haugemortensen likes this

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:28 PM

still kicking myself for not buying a garage full of adders with billionaire money... I thought that would be glitching too much and ruin my fun. Now that I actually want a car collection the 3 mill I banked over the last few months didn't go very far. I'm having a hard time keeping my balance over 1 mill.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:29 PM

I don't glitch but I used to grind then I just realised something.

In GTA Online your job is being an hired criminal kinda. You must do tasks for the crimelords of LS.

But we are kinda like someone who would say

''I hate hospitals and I almost faint when I see blood but I want to be a surgeon to make a lot of money''

This could maybe mean that we don't actually like the game itself. If we hate doing dirty crimes then we could just all become bankers and sneak lots of 1 cents in our accounts.

It would make the job boring but you would be able to do it with only one finger on your controller while watching stupid videos on the internet.

Meh. I think I would rather ally with strangers to go steal a cargobob in a military base or go steal some planes or some documents. Because guns are epic.

• blackwolfred and FilthyEsquire like this

SaturatedFat
  • SaturatedFat

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:31 PM

Never glitched or bought Kezh Kurdz. Got everything I wanted through earned money (Missions/Races). Never really grinded much either.

Props to the glitchers, but I prefer my way. Had a great time doing it. 

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

RIP billionaire days

no need to money glitch at that time

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

Glitching isn't fun, it's pretty boring. But the money you get from glitchin and what you do with it, is pretty fun ^^.

While everyone else is complaining about how boring missions are, were out having fun lol.  But hey, maybe their definition of fun is playing boring missions so I won't judge lol

• Adeel007 likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

Over six million. Two apartments, both del perro. Zentorno, and Turismo. 20 cars most of them stolen, besides a Comet, and a Bati. I own a Tank, and was never gifted cash, or glitched. Less than 20 days played since launch. 174. It was fun figuring out the game. I never had to glitch. I hit one million and never let my account drop less than that and so on. I'm grinding coveted this week and buying a Vestra when I'm done. Maybe a Buzzard next week. I still need to upgrade MOST of my cars. My wardrobe is full, and I have all the parts for cars unlocked and colors from jumps without boosting. I didn't have room in my garage today for a phoenix I found after delivering one of simeons wanted whips... I donated it to a random that overheard me whining on the mic about my plight. I couldn't ditch my Surfer, or my Sandking. Or my Jackal. It sucked. Still having a blast playing this game.

supershocked
  • supershocked

King

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:15 PM

Who still glitches money? I thought those things dont exist no more

heres a tip OP try playing the game instead of staring into a loading screen, youll have more fun

enjoy

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Earned 50 million in this game without glitching money.

This isn't a hard game play, just have to plan out your money making.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

Nope.

Missions are boring, racing is frustrating, PvP is a joke, and the only thing I desire to do in GTA is mess around in free mode with my friends.

I can't do that without in game money, so if there's any way I can gain money to have fun without being forced to do things I don't want to do, or by participating in the garbage business practice of micro transactions, I'm going to do it.

I honestly don't see how these super legit players even have fun. I would have quit after week 3 without all of my glitched money and modded cars. I'd be nothing without my 3 Buffaloes and my Epsilon collection.

djmatao
  • djmatao

Here for the Lulz

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

i was gifted billions and enjoyed it. had billions taken away and i never glitched for more money and still continued to have fun. dont need glitching to have fun

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:23 PM Edited by marco-polo, 10 June 2014 - 09:24 PM.

Nup, i have more fun with dat cash fo sure.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:23 PM

So much money I don't know what to do with myself :cry:

daO8He6.gif

• GankThis110 and iainspad like this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

I modified my 40 cars with hard earned cash. I just finished the last one. I tell you what, those cars feel a lot more special to me more than a mere 5 minute job at LSC ever could.

Looking at my garage feels like a massive accomplishment. It ain't all about fat checks and hoes. No, there's something that's just satisfying about accomplishing something yourself.

• JÄGER likes this

Fail_At_GTA
  • Fail_At_GTA

Actually awesome at GTA

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:33 PM

I played all the time during the billionaire days because it was so much fun.  Want to upgrade any car off the street and have some fun with it?  Go ahead, have fun.  I have tens of millions saved up on my second character for future DLC and such, which is the only reason why I still play.  I don't like the missions in GTA Online and the ones I do like get boring if I play them too much.

Grinding missions to be able to have fun doesn't make sense to me.  The extreme dislike I have for grinding missions easily outweighs the fun I could have with the result.  However, with glitching, it takes maybe 20 minutes to get what I want plus a lot more.  The game is more enjoyable by glitching.

There will be people who bash me for glitching because I ruin the game, but I'd like to know exactly how I ruin the game for others.  My Entity, one of the few cars I actually drive, was bought with legit money in October.  All the other cars I have are slower, so how does glitching for those cars make me ruin the game by giving me some sort of advantage?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

to be honest, with the current state of hyperinflation in LS, this game would have turned into a fulltime job trying to play without glitching money.

i had my first taste of money freedom the first time in early november when i received 800k in what was just the beginning of the money frenzy.

billionaire days were really awesome, i glitched a total of 60millions from march til the day 1.13 was released. i have enough cash not to worry about glitching for a long time.

i know people that are like OCD with money glitching and just keep glitching even know they already have 500millions+

Adeel007
  • Adeel007

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

That's what we need today.

Maybe find something better to do than reading things you don't like

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

So much money I don't know what to do with myself :cry:

daO8He6.gif

Zombieland ftw!
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:37 PM

I don't understand why people say the game becomes boring if you glitch money 

I don't understand why people say the game becomes boring if you don't glitch money

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users