CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:02 AM Edited by CrysisAverted, 18 September 2017 - 11:32 AM.

So a while back I was able to grab the vehicles from online into singleplayer using that one mod (the update that introduced the ruston, turismo classic, etc.) ever since then however the trainer I'm using has never shown any of the newer vehicles, I for certain have gunrunning and smugglers run but the vehicles don't show up, any thoughts?

*edit*

enhanced native trainer works

Lemur80
  • Lemur80

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 18 September 2017 - 08:35 PM Edited by Lemur80, 18 September 2017 - 08:42 PM.

Hi,

It's my first post here.

Is there any possibility to merge mods that are responsible for "realistic" ballistics, reloading, bullet penetration etc. (like Refined Weapons and gameplay, or Rippler's Realism), with "real-life" gun mods (like Jridah's Weapon Pack, Real Weapons V weapons pack)?

I just want to mix "authentic" feeling of the weapons with real and existing small guns models. In vanilla some models have fairly authentic "look" (like AKM, or Center-Contender), but most of them are just Frankenstein's monsters.

So, is it possible to mix these two types of modifications together (realistic feeling, naming, behavior and look)?

Thanks in advance for answers:-) 

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 September 2017 - 09:22 PM

Hi,

It's my first post here.
Is there any possibility to merge mods that are responsible for "realistic" ballistics, reloading, bullet penetration etc. (like Refined Weapons and gameplay, or Rippler's Realism), with "real-life" gun mods (like Jridah's Weapon Pack, Real Weapons V weapons pack)?

I just want to mix "authentic" feeling of the weapons with real and existing small guns models. In vanilla some models have fairly authentic "look" (like AKM, or Center-Contender), but most of them are just Frankenstein's monsters.

So, is it possible to mix these two types of modifications together (realistic feeling, naming, behavior and look)?

Thanks in advance for answers:-) 

sure, stuff like refined weapon handlind are just stat modification, and the real life weapon Mods are model replacements.
so yeah sure, you can use them together without problems.
(if i understood you correctly)
  • Lemur80 likes this

Lemur80
  • Lemur80

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 September 2017 - 07:08 PM Edited by Lemur80, 19 September 2017 - 07:12 PM.

Yeah, i think you understood me correctly:-)

So, is there any requirments and order for modding like this? For example i should first install Refined Weapons mod, or weapon pack?

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 19 September 2017 - 08:48 PM Edited by rollschuh2282, 19 September 2017 - 08:51 PM.

So, is there any requirments and order for modding like this? For example i should first install Refined Weapons mod, or weapon pack?

nope, because the refined weapon mod doesn't have any weapon Models to install, and the weapon Pack doesn't have weapon Stats to install.
( when there are stat modifications with the weapon pack included then you can simply choose what you like more)
well and you need openiv to install these mods
  • Lemur80 likes this

Lemur80
  • Lemur80

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:59 PM

nope, because the refined weapon mod doesn't have any weapon Models to install, and the weapon Pack doesn't have weapon Stats to install.
( when there are stat modifications with the weapon pack included then you can simply choose what you like more)
well and you need openiv to install these mods

Ok, that's exactly what i wanted to know, 

Thanks for the help!:-)

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Any way I can replace Franklin with the Online model with working face motions?

I simply replaced player_one with mp_m_freemode_01 and it works out pretty well. Except, the head model isn't rigged for cutscenes.
  • CRAZY AL WARD likes this

SparK29
  • SparK29

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hi everyone I'm quite new in this whole modding world, and I got a question (probably a stupid one):

Is it possible to change the skin of a character in the game? Like not our character (I do know what a ped is...) but a regular npc, like a bartender or Michael's son for example lmao.

Basically my problem is that I got a ped that I'd like to see as a specific npc, I don't know if I'm very clear lol but it'd be nice if someone could help me out :lol:

SparK29
  • SparK29

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted A week ago

kay thanks...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users