GTA V General Modding Discussion

2,291 replies to this topic
eclaireN7
  • eclaireN7

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:37 AM

You can't do it like in Comet Retro, add your new liveries to ytd file then use a trainer to switch.

That's better than nothing at least. Thanks for your help! ^-^

Stormplanet
  • Stormplanet

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:46 AM

Hi, could someone tell me why i cant enter Home Garage Shops and LS Customs after i choose a addon Ped Charakter - can i fix it or is there something i can do ??? pls help

Mr.Arrow
  • Mr.Arrow

God Save the Penis

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:22 PM Edited by Mr.Arrow, 30 January 2017 - 12:26 PM.

Because you're not playing as Franklin/Michael/Trevor. Add-ons peds disabled all SP stuff related. The game simply doesn't recognise you as SP character.

Kavlos
  • Kavlos

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Greece

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:23 PM

guys i have problems with my mods folder after the cristmas update. i updated skript hook trainers etc.... i have no problems playing with the trainer and a mods folder withounf any add ons . but when i put them the game crashes ! please help !

Stormplanet
  • Stormplanet

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:27 PM

Itz too much... U can make a New beginning

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Witness me, Bloodbag!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:54 AM Edited by M.K.N., 10 February 2017 - 02:55 AM.

The greatest problem with mods in GTA V is that they can be used in Online from troublemaking hackers as well, just to wreak havoc with them. Of course, R* are less likely to pay attention to those and ban legitimate players instead. That includes for said legitimate players who use mods for single player only yet R* lays the hammer on them. Its like they've gone anti-mod on everyone and bans them on sight, be it players who use mods Online or otherwise.

Modojo
  • Modojo

DVA 1 Bad Guys 0

• Members
  • United-States
  • GTAF Snapmatic Logo Winner

Posted 14 February 2017 - 11:07 PM Edited by Modojo, 14 February 2017 - 11:08 PM.

Does anyone know which folder that i can find the long dress outfits in open IV (not the valentines stuff but the flower textured ones)? I was hoping that it would be somewhere in the ill gotten gains patch folder but couldn't find it. 

The model name would be a plus as well (so i can just search it) 

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 15 February 2017 - 04:52 PM

Does anyone know which folder that i can find the long dress outfits in open IV (not the valentines stuff but the flower textured ones)? I was hoping that it would be somewhere in the ill gotten gains patch folder but couldn't find it. 

x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mphipster\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mphipster.rpf\mp_f_freemode_01_female_freemode_hipster\jbib_006_u.ydd for the original model

update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\patchday3ng_f_outfits.rpf\mp_f_freemode_01_female_freemode_hipster\jbib_006_u.ydd for the updated model

• Modojo likes this

rollschuh2282
  • rollschuh2282

Grove street for life !!!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 15 February 2017 - 10:30 PM

x64w.rpf\dlcpacks\mphipster\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\mphipster.rpf\mp_f_freemode_01_female_freemode_hipster\jbib_006_u.ydd for the original model
update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday3ng\dlc.rpf\x64\models\cdimages\patchday3ng_f_outfits.rpf\mp_f_freemode_01_female_freemode_hipster\jbib_006_u.ydd for the updated model

what is the difference between these 2 Models?

--V--
  • --V--

Born to lose, living to win

• Members
  • Macedonia

Posted 19 February 2017 - 11:57 PM

the ones from x64w are from last gen (I'm not a Hipster update I think) and just upscaled.
The ones in the update folder are the ones the game reads.

But I have a question not worthy for a new topic:
I've played Online with some modified .rps(s) for like 12-13 months, without problems (and bans). Now I'm verifying the files and downloading the original .rpf(s) cause I was too lazy to make a backup.
Will I see some problems, now? Cause I can't run the game without OpenIV.asi and openCameraV.asi
I've seen some people getting banned over some bullsh*t and I don't want to join another bullsh*t statistic.

Modojo
  • Modojo

DVA 1 Bad Guys 0

• Members
  • United-States
  • GTAF Snapmatic Logo Winner

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Modojo, 4 weeks ago.

Does anyone know if it's possible to mod michael's beard onto a MP character? There's only a list of textures for the mp ped but there seems to be no specific drawable model for it. 

Edit: just found out that it works but it's buggy as hell (clipping issues, mp model spazzing out, etc.)

wolfdude344
  • wolfdude344

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

Is everybody able to mod single player with their scripthook v working? And does anybody know when scripthook will be updated?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users