PC VERSION MODDING DISCUSSION
Welcome to the PC Version Modding Discussion. Discuss on any mods you would like to see on the PC Version of Grand Theft Auto V.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC is finally released!
Any problems with the cracking of codes and models yet? Has anyone found a way to import models, scripts, and make a trainer? Let us know below!
Now, following the recent announcements, there may be some problems arising the modding community since Grand Theft Auto V is looking far more complex than expected. Some problems may be:
- Working Dashboards on cars, bikes, helis, and planes.
- Cellphone mods - it may not be that easy anymore due to the fact that the phones have been majorly overhauled.
- First person camera in vehicles.
- The look of weapons in both first and third person.
- Neon positioning (although maybe the neons would work like the trainer would do it in IV, so scratch this if neon models a-la NFS Underground 2 wouldn't be used)
FREQUENTLY SUGGESTED MODS
A lot of us like to have mods from IV back in V. Here are some of the FSMs that users in this thread would type:
- Simple Native Trainer
- SAPDFR (LCPDFR)
- Car Packs
- Opened casinos (if it isn't included in a patch or in the game by default)
- More HQ textures (because the HQ textures aren't enough)
- ENB/iCEnhancer (because the graphics aren't realistic enough)
Now, to top it all off, I'll give you the question that I originally had the title for this thread:
What would you mod when GTA V for PC comes out?