DLC: "I'm not a Hipster" update

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
210 replies to this topic
Kecin
  • Kecin

Hello Scully!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:17 AM Edited by Kecin, 10 June 2014 - 09:19 AM.

This was online just for a few moments on the X-Box website:

Express your individualism and stand out amongst the Mirror Park dwelling cool kids with The post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, re-claimed
'I’m not a Hipster' Update which features new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more.
Choose from seven unique vehicles including nostalgic rides like the Glendale, Blade and Rhapsody – affordable cars that seem casual on the surface, but have hidden potential to be unleashed with a few mods – just like your social media profile. The environmentally conscious set can check out the Panto microcar, while those looking to roll with their Crew in more ostentatious style can add the massive 3-axel, 6-seater Dubsta to their fleet. Even Ammu-Nation is getting in on the latest ironic trends with the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger now in stock. Make sure to try all these out in the slew of new Jobs, as part of your long and hard journey to become one of Los Santos' effortlessly cool. Update content. The latest title update is required to use this content. Grand Theft Auto V required to play.

Thought I should share.

Original source: Dutch forum Tweaker.net - http://gathering.twe...363600#42363600

• Raiden雷電, Xx-ADITYA-xX, Benefactor69 and 4 others like this

BreakdownFace
  • BreakdownFace

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:19 AM

So this won't include a new storyline and stuff? Damn.

Doland J. Trump
  • Doland J. Trump

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:24 AM

Sounds pretty "meh" to me.

• UtterTehSEAL likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:26 AM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 10 June 2014 - 09:26 AM.

This sounds so fake. 

• Alchemist and UtterTehSEAL like this

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

if this is true 

Hell Yeah 

top-prodazhi-novogo-gelenwagen-nachnutsy

• Eutyphro, GTA_dog, visionist and 13 others like this

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:36 AM

don't think it's fake. definitely an update for GTA O.

looking forward to see what the vintage pistol is and the cars too.

• lol232, Xx-ADITYA-xX, GTA564 and 2 others like this

bensons
  • bensons

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

Uncle wilbur approves

Kecin
  • Kecin

Hello Scully!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

This sounds so fake. 

I don't know if it's fake or not. I've just read it on the internet. Maybe someone can shine a light on it here? :)

Just sharing. Not trolling.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

No heists again?

I reckon we can all come to the conclusion they never existed in the first place.
  • Blingy, visionist, sqre and 12 others like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

This sounds so fake. 

I don't know if it's fake or not. I've just read it on the internet. Maybe someone can shine a light on it here? :)

Just sharing. Not trolling.

Indeed, I was just commenting. The wording just doesn't sound like R*. It's an entirely plausible update, though. 

• Kecin likes this

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

No heists again?

I reckon we can all come to the conclusion they never existed in the first place.

This update could be coming out next month, Heists in June is still a possibility.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:09 AM

No heists again?

This update could be coming out next month, Heists in June is still a possibility.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT

I wish the OP had taken a screencap when he saw this, if he saw it.
  • CanOdope likes this

Kecin
  • Kecin

Hello Scully!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:13 AM

No heists again?

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT

I wish the OP had taken a screencap when he saw this, if he saw it.

I did not see it personally. I saw a post on a Dutch forum that says it came from the X-Box website. Maybe it is fake, but when I read it it sounds like Rockstar. An update with vehicles, weapons, and clothing. Just too keep us busy until heists will be available.

So I'm not sure if the information is correct, we shall see. But I wanted to inform you all :)

PG.
  • PG.

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:13 AM

Am l the only one who would like to see a Hipster DLC?

• lol232, Invader_swift, scubadave and 4 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

Express your individualism and stand out amongst the Mirror Park dwelling cool kids with The post ironic, artisanal, organic, entirely independent, re-claimed
'Im not a Hipster' Update which features new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more.
Choose from seven unique vehicles including nostalgic rides like the Glendale, Blade and Rhapsody affordable cars that seem casual on the surface, but have hidden potential to be unleashed with a few mods just like your social media profile. The environmentally conscious set can check out the Panto microcar, while those looking to roll with their Crew in more ostentatious style can add the massive 3-axel, 6-seater Dubsta to their fleet. Even Ammu-Nation is getting in on the latest ironic trends with the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger now in stock. Make sure to try all these out in the slew of new Jobs, as part of your long and hard journey to become one of Los Santos' effortlessly cool. Update content. The latest title update is required to use this content. Grand Theft Auto V required to play.

Thought I should share.

Original source: Dutch forum Tweaker.net - http://gathering.twe...363600#42363600

Did they happen to screencap it? The only Dutch I know I learned from "New Kids" so I have no clue what they're saying.
  • JRock462 likes this

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:15 AM

Only a Hipster would say that.

• TheOtherRyan, visionist, Clueless Muffin and 6 others like this

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:18 AM

No heists again?

I am here to inform you that you heard or saw nothing of these "heists", and that they, or anything affiliated are purely a part of your imagination. You will not mention anything of heists, the Grand Theft Auto series, GTAForums or any more of these fiction objects, data and locations or anything you may believe to be affiliated with them in public in future.
Serious consequences may eventuate if you continue to spread these ludicrous myths.
  • Blingy, Sprue, B Dawg and 3 others like this

Hitman5
  • Hitman5

Sick Again

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

Probably fake

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:02 AM Edited by ivarblaauw, 10 June 2014 - 11:02 AM.

'Im not a Hipster' Update which features new retro print tees, skinny jeans, hairstyles, tattoos, animal masks and more.
Choose from seven unique vehicles including nostalgic rides like the Glendale, Blade and Rhapsody affordable cars that seem casual on the surface, but have hidden potential to be unleashed with a few mods just like your social media profile. The environmentally conscious set can check out the Panto microcar, while those looking to roll with their Crew in more ostentatious style can add the massive 3-axel, 6-seater Dubsta to their fleet. Even Ammu-Nation is getting in on the latest ironic trends with the Vintage Pistol and Antique Cavalry Dagger now in stock. Make sure to try all these out in the slew of new Jobs, as part of your long and hard journey to become one of Los Santos' effortlessly cool. Update content. The latest title update is required to use this content. Grand Theft Auto V required to play.

Thought I should share.

Did they happen to screencap it? The only Dutch I know I learned from "New Kids" so I have no clue what they're saying.

Oh god why? xD Those sonsofb*tches don't even speak our language properly. 
Well I guess that's why we have to learn to speak English xD

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

Dammit I want my flame thrower and chainsaw
  • visionist, Heists, Mr.Raspberry Jam and 1 other like this

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

Only a Hipster would say that.

A proto-hipster.
  • Jimbatron, lol232, PhillBellic and 2 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

Thought I should share.

The New Kids? I thought it was pretty good Dutch, albeit vulgarized and with a heavy Brabant accent.

ivarblaauw
  • ivarblaauw

Night Light OutlawS MC President

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:21 AM

Thought I should share.

The New Kids? I thought it was pretty good Dutch, albeit vulgarized and with a heavy Brabant accent.

Well... They say a lot of words no one ever uses, and it's probably not the best way to learn dutch... 

But as I say before, the English language is there to be learned for all of us :)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

This isn't fake. A banner for it exists on Microsoft's website.

banner.png

• gamerzworld, Sprue, lol232 and 4 others like this

Kecin
  • Kecin

Hello Scully!

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

Thought I should share.

Haha BAM.

Little bit of translation:

Original: "Was een tijdje te lezen op de XBOX Marketplace. Zal wel na de heists komen. Maar het klinkt in ieder geval erg leuk smile.gif"

Translation (not completely accurate!): "This was online for a few moments on the XBOX Marketplace website. It will probably come after heists. But it sounds fun."

AhmadJ
  • AhmadJ

Prankster

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

thats a weird dlc but whatevs

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 01:24 PM

F8T96mT.png
YkuR8mM.png
  • _Klebitz_ likes this

_Klebitz_
  • _Klebitz_

An Amusement Park Dedicated to Jam, Frank!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:23 PM Edited by _Klebitz_, 10 June 2014 - 02:23 PM.

Fixed it.

F8T96mT.png

YkuR8mM.png

Kalerney
  • Kalerney

---

• Members
  • France

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

The Panto was a car in GTA 2, and was cut in GTA 3 :

http://gta.wikia.com/Panto

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

The dagger and the pistol is there, so I say its real.

Hope the cars are not different and have the same look as the classic verisions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users