Quantcast

» «
Photo

Doesn't this mean R* lied to it's consumers? (Next gen)

122 replies to this topic
MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:25 PM

Just look at Russia and (I think) Denmark as prime examples. They believe that media is an expression of art form and therefore should not be held restricted by copyright laws. If you want to download a movie which is still in the cinima or a brand new album etc then you are free to do so. (I'm not 100% on the laws of other countries but I know it's something along them lines)

Also, it might not be Denmark, it could be one of its neighbouring countries as I always get them all mixed up lol

No, that's definitely not how things work in Denmark. Unfortunately.

Youppi
  • Youppi

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:48 PM

IMO every cent I spend on a rockstar production is a win win situation. Because I get a AAAA+ quality game, and at the same time I'm contributing to keeping rockstar in business. So they can continue to give me awesome experiences in gaming :)

And I mean, I've been having a really good time in V / online, and soon I'll get a better version of it :D

Rockstar always delivers!

And for all of you complaining, you really need to go get a life... Start with staying in school or getting a job!

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:03 AM

Personally it doesn't bother me because I feel I've had my money's worth within the year its been out. However I can understand your frustration with only getting the game 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately, that's life, sometimes you buy something without realising a new/better version of something is just around the corner. I know someone who bought a PS3 mere dayss before a price drop was announced, as you could imagine, he was livid.

Rockstar are no better or worse than any other company in this respect, because they know that if they told you a better version would be coming out later, you wouldn't buy the first iteration and they'd lose money.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users