Quantcast

» «
Photo

How's your day in GTA free roam going..?

66 replies to this topic
Minty_Marksman
  • Minty_Marksman

You try your best, but it's not quite there.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:11 AM

Today I killed some very annoying kid, a lot. He claimed to be low level, but he was level 89. There was a hacker as well, no UFO's, just impervious to cars. Kid asked him to hack me, but he stated that's not what he does.
My friend Demon finally decided to play free aim with me, and we got sniped by at least 5 people on the beach. Captured multiple bounties, from twofers to airshots. Friend stole a tank from Zancudo but a jet utterly wrecked my sh*t.

Normal day.

ktek01
  • ktek01

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:33 AM

No UFOs or rape scenes, just invisible off the radar tank griefers. Seriously off the radar, invisible, in a tank in god mode, 1.32 K/D ratio. Wow, you suck. 

• Nyraider77 likes this

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:49 AM

mine was pleasant thanks for asking lol sad you had to encounter hackers, try gta iv i hear the hackers are less friendly (:

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

PS3 Stronk

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

Four words: PS3 Friends-Only Lobby.

We went to the airport, grabbed a Buzzard, went to Fort Zancudo, grabbed a jet. Later we did Potshots and Coveted.

LawstFawkz
  • LawstFawkz

Kinky Car Freak

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

Go to Grove Street.
Call cops.
Give Ballas the middle finger.
Die.
Respawn.
Enjoy the battle between cops and gangsters.
Go to Chamberlain Hills.
Call cops.
Give Families the middle finger...

Why haven't I done this? Off to Grove street

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

Thankfully, I've never seen anything but the vanilla GTA Online. I play on PSN though, and I don't pay monthly to Microsoft to play games online because I'm not a tool.

• RDH1983 likes this

Nyraider77
  • Nyraider77

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:22 PM

I played last night for a while. First bad session in a while. No missions available no anything available except free roam. No biggie. There were just Tankers everywhere which sucked balls. They don't usually bother me even though they are total suckers, but when you can't escape them by starting missions or joining a new session it's bad. But they were servicing the network so no sweat!!!!!

No UFOs or rape scenes, just invisible off the radar tank griefers. Seriously off the radar, invisible, in a tank in god mode, 1.32 K/D ratio. Wow, you suck. 

Bwahahahahahahaha tank griefers with a 1.32 KD hilarious Ktek. I thought the tools messing with me last night with there 1.6s were bad. How horrible can u be. Hahahahahahahahahahah

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users