Photo

Next-Gen Enhancements

372 replies to this topic
kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

I think it's the host of Non-stop Pop FM.

mikecyclexxx
  • mikecyclexxx

The Shootist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

The radio host of Non Stop Pop

RUMadBro
  • RUMadBro

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 August 2014 - 11:39 PM Edited by RUMadBro, 29 August 2014 - 11:41 PM.

I would like Rockstar to add better sound audio files for everything basically, as there is more space in the Blue-Ray disc as there is in a dvd disc and the fact that the current gen is more powerful. I also would want the ability to move around when using a sniper rifle. I mean your a sitting duck when you are sniping. I also want a better sense of speed because when I'm hauling ass on the highway and bearly passing cars as if they were going almost the same speed as I am, in my Dominator fully modded, It really breaks the sense of speed. I also want more custom parts for cars we already have. I mean why can't I change my Bucannears muffler to make is sound louder? Anyways this is what I'm thinking Rockstar could enhance for the Re-masterd version but I'm not holding my breath.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:11 AM

Speaking of audio, for the next gen/pc versions I really hope they fixed the musical score. There are quite a few parts in the game where it is ridiculously quiet, and is drowned out by the game. Like when flying a plane, or the Paleto Heist for example. Whereas in games like Bully, Red Dead Redemption, or Max Payne 3 you could always hear the score in the background.

If not, hopefully someone edits the files themselves to balance out the sound.

• Evan-KCR likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:24 AM

Speaking of audio, for the next gen/pc versions I really hope they fixed the musical score. There are quite a few parts in the game where it is ridiculously quiet, and is drowned out by the game. Like when flying a plane, or the Paleto Heist for example. Whereas in games like Bully, Red Dead Redemption, or Max Payne 3 you could always hear the score in the background.

You can turn the sound effects down and the music up. It's in the audio settings.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

Hopefully lasers for our weapons.
2nvdxkm.jpg

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:13 AM

That screenshot is simply an illusion. The laser is coming from the chopper, not Trevor's gun.

• Th3MaN1, Peregrin Brandytook, ViceCityStalker and 3 others like this

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:17 AM Edited by gta_aus, 30 August 2014 - 08:25 AM.

I know, but where from the chopper? From one of their guns?
Doesn't matter. Either way they were in the game and probably will be in current gen.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

James K
  • James K

Motorhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2014 - 04:02 PM Edited by James K, 06 September 2014 - 04:53 PM.

2la5xtl.jpg looked at the trailer again frame by frame and noticed that the police helicopter flies much lower than the current one and resemble the helicopter's position in this2je6azc.jpg

LordZekrom
  • LordZekrom

Chicken is love, chicken with rice

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 September 2014 - 05:17 AM

All I want is to have my own playlist of songs and a portable music player of any kind

• GTA50killer likes this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 September 2014 - 06:40 AM

You can turn the sound effects down and the music up. It's in the audio settings.

I'm aware of this. By default the SFX and Music settings are one click away from max, so easily, I can set Music to max. Okay.

Though the music still might be drowned out, so you need to lower the SFX. But the problem isn't that the SFX is too loud, the problem is that some of the music is way too quiet, especially the musical score/background music. Radio stations are fine as far as I'm concerned. But anyways, if you try turning down the SFX, very soon there's a point where it's just too quiet. You're trying to lower the volume for sounds that are already recorded or whatever at a good audible volume - so they don't drown out the incredibly quiet background music.

Then there's the fact that you'll probably have to turn your TV volume way up to account for the "now-quiet SFX audio." If you have any suggestions/numbers for the SFX, Music, and TV audio let me know.

But honestly, I think it's just that the musical score is way too quiet. The radio stations are perfectly audible. Get in the jumbo jet with the loud engines, turn the radio on, and you can hear it perfectly fine. Turn the radio off, and wait for the flying music to start up and you can't hear it. Same goes for wanted level music if you're flying in a loud vehicle. But radio stations are perfectly audible.

Play or watch some videos of Max Payne 3 or Red Dead Redemption, and you'll see(hear) that the musical score is perfectly audible alongside all the gunshots and explosions, and everything else going on.

I'm pretty sure it's GTA V's musical score audio levels that are the problem. Everything else is fine.

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 07 September 2014 - 07:49 AM

I hope rockstar just wow us and ditch the f*cking online. Add the whole online content to singleplayer and sell the game for like 80 dollars. 100 even. Seems fair and they would make more money. Ofc keep the online as it is, just add all the stuff to sp. Frankly i don't care, when im done with sp ill go online. Do sh*t there and go back to sp.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia
  • Worst Bellic [All Time]

Posted 07 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

I'm aware of this. By default the SFX and Music settings are one click away from max, so easily, I can set Music to max. Okay.

Though the music still might be drowned out, so you need to lower the SFX. But the problem isn't that the SFX is too loud, the problem is that some of the music is way too quiet, especially the musical score/background music. Radio stations are fine as far as I'm concerned. But anyways, if you try turning down the SFX, very soon there's a point where it's just too quiet. You're trying to lower the volume for sounds that are already recorded or whatever at a good audible volume - so they don't drown out the incredibly quiet background music.

Then there's the fact that you'll probably have to turn your TV volume way up to account for the "now-quiet SFX audio." If you have any suggestions/numbers for the SFX, Music, and TV audio let me know.

But honestly, I think it's just that the musical score is way too quiet. The radio stations are perfectly audible. Get in the jumbo jet with the loud engines, turn the radio on, and you can hear it perfectly fine. Turn the radio off, and wait for the flying music to start up and you can't hear it. Same goes for wanted level music if you're flying in a loud vehicle. But radio stations are perfectly audible.

Play or watch some videos of Max Payne 3 or Red Dead Redemption, and you'll see(hear) that the musical score is perfectly audible alongside all the gunshots and explosions, and everything else going on.

I'm pretty sure it's GTA V's musical score audio levels that are the problem. Everything else is fine.

I agree with this. Alot of audio was not balanced properly. I kind of wished there was a separate slider for those ambient music tracks that was independent from the radio music slider.

Cheers.

• Evan-KCR likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users