Next-Gen Enhancements

372 replies to this topic
17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:51 AM

And here we go again...

It will be the same overhyped GTA V with nothing to do. All enhancements are better graphics, maybe slightly improved cars damage, more traffic and that's all. No new content. They will promote next gen GTA V, but after release they will forget about it, and focus on online.

And if you think that we will get more interiors, or buying houses in SP you are stupid. Forget about gangs activity or more things to do. Just the same boring overhyped game.

• visionist, -inVADER-, Wylight and 2 others like this

Marty892
  • Marty892

Hustler

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:14 AM

And here we go again...

It will be the same overhyped GTA V with nothing to do. All enhancements are better graphics, maybe slightly improved cars damage, more traffic and that's all. No new content. They will promote next gen GTA V, but after release they will forget about it, and focus on online.

And if you think that we will get more interiors, or buying houses in SP you are stupid. Forget about gangs activity or more things to do. Just the same boring overhyped game.

Besides better graphics, we already know that they added few minor things, like new animals and first person view with detailed interiors in cars

I'm pretty sure that we can expect couple more additions like this....

Obviously they won't add major things like interiors or gangs wars or whatever. If they decide to add something like this, it will be a part of bigger DLC.

• darkwar854 and 5.7 like this

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:19 AM Edited by AlasClarin, 11 June 2014 - 11:19 AM.

San Fierro & Las Vegas confirmed.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:36 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 11 June 2014 - 11:37 AM.

There were rats and butterflies on PS3/XB360 version of V,i would love to see Rabbits,Mouse and some Parrots (not in Sandy Shores or Grapeseed) but near Great Chapparal and i hope they increase the amount of Chickens and Pigs in Blaine County...Tbh the NG Remake just look Mindblowing :) and it superb that it was confirmed in that trailer,that it was captured from PS4 something no other Publishers/Developers can do (not even Boobi$oft) :p

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

How pretty must the graphics be before Rockstar realizes this isn't what makes a game fun to play.

this is the one game that had me resisting the urge to buy a new console till' next year now I feel as though i'm being forced into upgrading as the old gen xbox 360 and PS3 are fixing to come obsolete.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

How pretty must the graphics be before Rockstar realizes this isn't what makes a game fun to play.

this is the one game that had me resisting the urge to buy a new console till' next year now I feel as though i'm being forced into upgrading as the old gen xbox 360 and PS3 are fixing to come obsolete.

People here really like to complain do they? You aren't being forced to buy the game. There are still millions who haven't played the game.

You people just aren't pleased, aren't you?
  • Fuzzknuckles, archiebunker, OneManCrimeWave and 4 others like this

Rusa
  • Rusa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

GUYS I tHINk they ADD LOS VEnturas and san firro because NEXT gen is ALL about bigger and better while still the same  and last gen was a TINY weener , so yah expect LIberty city+ LOS santOs + Vice city in this next gen GTA V edition .

and jet-pack is confirmed only for ps4 because its runs native some dumb numbers .

• Vice Beach likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:45 AM

GUYS I tHINk they ADD LOS VEnturas and san firro because NEXT gen is ALL about bigger and better while still the same  and last gen was a TINY weener , so yah expect LIberty city+ LOS santOs + Vice city in this next gen GTA V edition .
and jet-pack is confirmed only for ps4 because its runs native some dumb numbers .

no, no, no.

This isn't a new game, it's a re-master. Don't over-hype it. adding LS and SF would mean having to write the game's storyline over again and I doubt that would happen so no chance of that sorry.
  • Fuzzknuckles, _Klebitz_, Excolis and 2 others like this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

People here really like to complain do they? You aren't being forced to buy the game. There are still millions who haven't played the game.

You people just aren't pleased, aren't you?

Amen bro.

NO ONE IS FORCING ANYONE TO DO ANYTHING.

Well, apart from upgrade their consoles and buy cash cards and give all your money to Satan*. 

1. You have a choice - upgrade or stay put. There will be plenty of quality games in the next few years on 360 and PS3. That's why I kept both when I upgraded. I don't want to miss any good games.

2. Cash cards, like upgrades, are optional. And irrelevant, like most people's arguments on here.

3. Rockstar want your money AND your fanship. They want to make games you love, but can't please everyone - and they can't give them away for free. 

Life is full of choices. You just need to look at them with the right perspective. Which basically means not the perspective of a hormonally challenged teenager with acne and no ability to reason through what's in front of them without OMGEXPLODINGFROMTHERAGE.

• Spider-Vice, archiebunker, HoleInTheSky and 4 others like this

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:33 PM

As far as I can tell, the only things that will change are things that were due to the technical limitations of last gen consoles. So we will see better lighting, graphics, frame rate and resolution with more traffic, peds and animals on the screen at any given point. They may also be able to open up interiors as they could be loaded in seemlessly.

But anything that was a design choice will stay the same. So if there was anything you didn't like that wasn't due to technical limitations, that's going to be in the current gen version too.
  • archiebunker likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:38 PM

As far as I can tell, the only things that will change are things that were due to the technical limitations of last gen consoles. So we will see better lighting, graphics, frame rate and resolution with more traffic, peds and animals on the screen at any given point. They may also be able to open up interiors as they could be loaded in seemlessly.

But anything that was a design choice will stay the same. So if there was anything you didn't like that wasn't due to technical limitations, that's going to be in the current gen version too.

I firmly believe the lack of interiors was a design choice, I really don't think we'll see any new ones open up. 

• visionist and 5.7 like this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

• BUSTED!
  • India

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:41 PM

People will be able to mod it on PC anyway and considering most gamers are buying it for PC, it shouldn't be a disappointment either way.

• _Klebitz_ likes this

FlyUS
  • FlyUS

Street Cat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

Just another reason to buy it  :santa:

http://giant.gfycat....owlermonkey.gif

http://i.imgur.com/h7LjsrH.jpg

• Karoi likes this

shattered-minds
  • shattered-minds

Lovely chap

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

I firmly believe the lack of interiors was a design choice, I really don't think we'll see any new ones open up.

You may be right, I guess we'll see later in the year.
  • 5.7 likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:49 PM

You may be right, I guess we'll see later in the year.

I'd love them to open them up, like the Tequi-la-la and the others that were mission only (and why can't I go back into Floyd's place after... well, you know what I mean?) I just don't see it happening. Shame, as it is clearly one of the things people want the most. 

• 5.7 likes this

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

I think you need to stop huffing that gas, buddy.

• archiebunker, I SHADOWFOX I, _Klebitz_ and 1 other like this

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:13 PM

I wonder how explosions will look. Will they look the same as the PS3/XBOX 360? Or improved?

They will look like this:

NVISION_GTA_5_PC.jpg

• Deji likes this

RonDutch
  • RonDutch

Anarchy 99 Holland @SocialClub

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

We do indeed have to wait and see, If this is really a next gen release or a remasterd version as mentioned above.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

It's a re-release, not a remake. Everyone stop building your hopes up or I'll have to sit through months of pissing and moaning about things not being there that we were never told were going to be there. 

I know, but I'm just curious how it/things look(s) with the 'new' stuff. 

Cool! That's new right? Go get the cat, Chop :p

ukdhuri
  • ukdhuri

Player Hater

• New Members
  • None

Posted 11 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

I'm not sure about the framerate though. It seems kinda smoother, but i doubt it will be at 60 fps. However 1080p is a given.

It will be on the PC, unlike your peasant consoles.

There is no "the PC". Too many people will be playing it on their PC with last gen visuals. 

ok. but there is windows 7 and 8 PC.

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 07:06 PM

0068953326.png

Hey, could it be some kind of feature for PS4, i think. With the touchscreen features.

large.jpg

• grumpy cat meme, Marty892 and FranklinDeRoosevelt like this

stjimmy3
  • stjimmy3

Hater of player haters

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:20 PM

Guys lets calm down here for a minute, there's new stuff yes, but don't go crazy with the new interiors, don't expect buying houses and what not, just telling you now. 

There's no stopping it. You know how the cycle goes.

Once it releases in the Fall, there's going to be tons of hate threads.

"OMG R*, WTF NO ___________"

You name it, and I'm sure it'll pop up.

Oh I know, trust me, I spent three months up till release trying to convince people there was no LV or SF, but nope, they didn't believe me

Spoiler

KINDLED! We meet again

GTA_REEFER
  • GTA_REEFER

Eye in the sky

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:42 AM Edited by GTA_REEFER, 12 June 2014 - 04:42 AM.

In the trailer when Franklin is waxing his car, these Tornado across the street kinda looks like it's got hydraulics. Maybe it's sitting in the curb. The front end looks lower than the back. Idk just speculating

A.O.D.88
  • A.O.D.88

Blue Eyes Matter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:46 AM

And here we go again...

Unfortunately you could be ultimately right! Which is an absolute shame because with PC and Next Gen Rockstar have no excuses whatsoever with "last gen console limitations" and they could VERY easily add more interiors and buying houses in SP in the PC and PS4 versions!!

• 5.7 likes this

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Playa

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:50 AM

This is the best comparison yet. Wow, you can really see the improvements of the new GTAV, and that's just a first Teaser from R*. I'm excited of what's to come.

• GourangaMaster and BLOOD-MOND like this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

One thing more to add, improve yoga or, at the very least, an alternative.

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Playa

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:33 AM

I hope that they improved Tennis. I mean the controls weren't the best, same goes for the competitors, hard difficulty is the only thing that's a bit of a challenge, the rest is just way too easy. Also higher difficulty for off-road races and other stuff. It feels too easy.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 12 June 2014 - 06:49 AM.

-PS3/XB360 have Sweating when running,but with the NG Remake,i would love to see Dynamic Sweating (not just on the back of the clothes).

-I am sure the Strippers will be NG Texturised,but with that come censorship (cus of kids and teens) but i hope they dont even though them Strippers will now be like Lara Craft but in bars giving lap-dances lol.

.Emmi
  • .Emmi

Playa

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:50 AM

^ No I don't think they'll censor the strippers. I mean we've seen their tits on PS3, 360 already, a bit more polished tits won't make a difference? There's really no point in censoring stuff like that, after all it would be sth new people could complain about (including me :))

• theGTAking101 and BLOOD-MOND like this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

^ No I don't think they'll censor the strippers. I mean we've seen their tits on PS3, 360 already, a bit more polished tits won't make a difference? There's really no point in censoring stuff like that, after all it would be sth new people could complain about (including me :))

:lol: true,them jiggling animations will inspire future games (Tomb Raiders) to have Strip Clubs and Strippers or jiggles :p
  • theGTAking101 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users