Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V coming to PS4, XBOX ONE AND PC this fall!

586 replies to this topic
Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:09 AM

@ Demetri

I wasn't referring to just the consoles... But whatever.

To appease you:
One becomes a fanboy based on hype and the fact that its just the newest thing and the feeling that you must have it to at least be equal to others or even superior to some.

I couldn't care less what platform you prefer, but until the actual V product is supposedly available, you can't be that blind and diluted about an upgrade of sorts. By that time, barely a year into this generations consoles, is not going to give you all that you think it will.

So being excited about something new, or wanting to have something new, makes you a fanboy?

I can understand your point on people feeling superior to others though.

Almost everybody here, has or had GTA V on ps3/xbox360, and we're all tired of the freezing and sh*t. So when we get this news that GTA V will be on ps4/Xbox one/PC, it gives us hope, not only for better gameplay, but new graphics, things that couldn't be done with the ps3/360. The only way one could be a ps4/Xbox one/PC fanboy is if they in fact, think they are superior to those who don't have said consoles. Which makes no sense. We all just want GTA V to improve in the best way possible. This new release makes that possible. It seems like you're just here to rain on our parade
  • ugotsmoked, Xily and killthelightz like this

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:31 AM Edited by SmokeDat, 28 June 2014 - 08:33 AM.

@ Demetri
To appease you:
One becomes a fanboy based on hype and the fact that its just the newest thing and the feeling that you must have it to at least be equal to others or even superior to some.
I couldn't care less what platform you prefer, but until the actual V product is supposedly available, you can't be that blind and diluted about an upgrade of sorts. By that time, barely a year into this generations consoles, is not going to give you all that you think it will.

So being excited about something new, or wanting to have something new, makes you a fanboy?
Almost everybody here, has or had GTA V on ps3/xbox360, and we're all tired of the freezing and sh*t. So when we get this news that GTA V will be on ps4/Xbox one/PC, it gives us hope, not only for better gameplay, but new graphics, things that couldn't be done with the ps3/360. The only way one could be a ps4/Xbox one/PC fanboy is if they in fact, think they are superior to those who don't have said consoles. Which makes no sense. We all just want GTA V to improve in the best way possible. This new release makes that possible. It seems like you're just here to rain on our parade
I don't freeze, EVER (shouldn't say ever, but its literally only been a handful, 5 or so, in all the time I've been playing, and zero since 1.14). The current graphics and gameplay experience are already beyond my expectations, and they can improve plenty on current platforms regardless of what other tweens might try to yell and scream at everyone. Feeling entitled to anything more is just something only the inexperienced, and also immature, do.

I've done my share. I've made enlightened decisions derived from personal experience, common sense and logic. All of which become a "rain on a parade" antic to those not accustomed.

You don't have to feel effected by what I have to say. If you want to be in that specific herd of sheep, by all means, enjoy yourself.

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:44 AM

@ Demetri
To appease you:

I don't freeze, EVER (shouldn't say ever, but its literally only been a handful, 5 or so, in all the time I've been playing, and zero since 1.14). The current graphics and gameplay experience are already beyond my expectations, and they can improve plenty on current platforms regardless of what other tweens might try to yell and scream at everyone. Feeling entitled to anything more is just something only the inexperienced, and also immature, do.

I've done my share. I've made enlightened decisions derived from personal experience, common sense and logic. All of which become a "rain on a parade" antic to those not accustomed.

You don't have to feel effected by what I have to say. If you want to be in that specific herd of sheep, by all means, enjoy yourself.

Your "holier than thou" attitude is getting old real quick.

I am in no way affected by anything you said at all, not even in the slightest. Its no wonder nobody likes you.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:52 AM

@Demetri
I said it before...maybe it should be in my Sig:

I'm not here to make friends. I don't need online friends, I have real friends. This is an online forum. I'm here for a few laughs, general info, and to tell it like it is.

Also, if you take the time to respond to anything I post, its quite obvious I effected you in some way. Nice try though.
  • Xyn likes this

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 11:59 AM

@Demetri
I said it before...maybe it should be in my Sig:

I'm not here to make friends. I don't need online friends, I have real friends. This is an online forum. I'm here for a few laughs, general info, and to tell it like it is.

Also, if you take the time to respond to anything I post, its quite obvious I effected you in some way. Nice try though.

Stay on topic, thanks.

OT: I hope we get a better character creation for ps4/Xb1 so we can make our own unique characters.

LeperJones
  • LeperJones

SANTANIST

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by LeperJones, 28 June 2014 - 07:47 PM.

@ Demetri
To appease you:

If you're so "mature", why do you care that others are excited over a next generation update?

Also the current gens capabilities have been completely squeezed out. If it was still possible to push current gen graphics, then why haven't they? Also It's not just graphics, it's population, framerate, stability, etc.

And yeah, I sold my PS3 in anticipation of next gen and my gamble paid off. I'm also hoping for higher character quality, maybe I can actually see the stubble on my character on PS4..
  • Demetri_FTO_1. likes this

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:54 PM

I have been forming the idea that although GTAV is fantastic is so many ways, it was maybe just pushing the hardware of the older hardware a bit too much.

Ballistic Jello
  • Ballistic Jello

Retired BF3 tanker

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:35 PM

I have been forming the idea that although GTAV is fantastic is so many ways, it was maybe just pushing the hardware of the older hardware a bit too much.

I agree, wish they would tell us what they changed to correct the freezing problems.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:30 AM

I agree, wish they would tell us what they changed to correct the freezing problems.

apparently they slowed it down, cause the whole game lags pretty bad now, lol

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Pud

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

I am going to be constantly screaming "Xbox Record that" this fall.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 03:23 PM

I am going to be constantly screaming "Xbox Record that" this fall.

Yeah same here!

Now we just have to work out a way to post those clips on the forums so SmokeDat can see them since he wont have a current gen system for a long while LOL
  • Demetri_FTO_1. likes this

PlaystationGamer266
  • PlaystationGamer266

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:42 AM

It's a shame that even with the graphics overhall. GTA Online will still end up being a heap of sh*t and still vastly inferior to balled of the gay tony "online"

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:33 AM

It's a shame that even with the graphics overhall. GTA Online will still end up being a heap of sh*t and still vastly inferior to balled of the gay tony "online"

If you dislike it so much then perhaps you should play something else. I promise you wont be missed.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:36 AM

If you dislike it so much then perhaps you should play something else. I promise you wont be missed.

If you don't like his opinion than don't reply to him. You keep going off-topic, stay on topic or don't comment at all k?

OT: I can't wait to see the graphics on ps4/xb1 it's going to be siick!

nekkidhillbilly
  • nekkidhillbilly

gta vigi game

• Members

Posted 30 June 2014 - 09:12 PM

all i can say is i told you so..... day one when it came out. im sure all the 360/ps3 users will get left in the dust too. to say that isnt good business is crazy too. they got you for 60 buck at least already. now they are going to release it with all the sh!t they took out and promised "heist." so they get another 60+ bucks from at least 80% of the people who bought it originally. pretty good scheme......dirty yes but does that matter to a company who is trying to make money. people on here act like they and rockstar are friends and would never do things like this to them. they dont know you or care. they are out to make money just like all other big companies. will i buy it again im sure i will. maybe it wont suck as bad this time around. my current copy hasnt been on since about the middle winter. i gets boring real quick going online since it was turned into a cod ripoff.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 03:17 AM

all i can say is i told you so..... day one when it came out. im sure all the 360/ps3 users will get left in the dust too. to say that isnt good business is crazy too. they got you for 60 buck at least already. now they are going to release it with all the sh!t they took out and promised "heist." so they get another 60+ bucks from at least 80% of the people who bought it originally. pretty good scheme......dirty yes but does that matter to a company who is trying to make money. people on here act like they and rockstar are friends and would never do things like this to them. they dont know you or care. they are out to make money just like all other big companies. will i buy it again im sure i will. maybe it wont suck as bad this time around. my current copy hasnt been on since about the middle winter. i gets boring real quick going online since it was turned into a cod ripoff.

I agree, but if you think of it the current gen systems have been freezing, getting hacked, and so much more. I feel for the ps3/360 users though they expected a game that would function, on next gen gta online will shine with all the new hardware and such. It has competition though like the division or wwe2k15 or FC4. Even uncharted 4 & Halo. Next Generation Is Here!!!

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:10 PM

Hey how about this. If your one of the people who only whine about the absence of heist and have nothing positive to say then just don't say anything. We understood how mad you were 500 angry comments ago. Staying on gta forums slinging negative comments will not bring heist. The rest of us who know how to have fun without them will continue on enjoying this video game. Rockstar already has 2000 emails a day from minors who aren't allowed to play the game anyways complaining about lack of heist. We don't need you to add to the pile of pubescents either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users