Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V coming to PS4, XBOX ONE AND PC this fall!

586 replies to this topic
wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:18 AM

https://www.youtube....player_embedded

A video that compares the PS3 VS the PS4 versions.

• dewtech likes this

YogurtStorm
  • YogurtStorm

Knowledgeable industry Guru

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:44 AM

I hope they relaunch collectors edition and so on as I may treat myself this time, sadly didn't have the money when it was released this gen, but things are a bit better now

Same here, buddy! :)

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

You guys know how rockstar said that something unique was going to be added to the ps4 version

I dont recall this. Can you provide a link to where Rockstar said this?

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

You guys know how rockstar said that something unique was going to be added to the ps4 version

They already added new ocean wildlife, ai and actual moving standing grass not a green painted earth. Pretty unique so far.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Remote Six, 17 June 2014 - 06:52 AM.

They already added new ocean wildlife, ai and actual moving standing grass not a green painted earth. Pretty unique so far.
Ummmm.... yeah thats great. Thanks.

Now can anyone provide a link to where Rockstar said they were adding something special to the PS4 version of the game like I originally asked?

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:57 AM

Now can anyone provide a link to where Rockstar said they were adding something special to the PS4 version of the game like I originally asked?

Visit their website, all their post are on the home page, not like its buried in a forum somewhere.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:59 AM

http://metro.co.uk/2...s-sony-4758657/

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:18 AM

Yeah thats super.

Perhaps im not being clear. Can someone provide a link to where ROCKSTAR says that the PS4 version will have exclusive content?

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:28 AM

Yeah thats super.

Perhaps im not being clear. Can someone provide a link to where ROCKSTAR says that the PS4 version will have exclusive content?

Facepalm/ you must've had it hard in school.

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:34 AM Edited by Remote Six, 17 June 2014 - 07:35 AM.

Yeah thats super.

So thats a no then? You CAN NOT provide the link I described?

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:37 AM

Yeah thats super.

So thats a no then? You CAN NOT provide the link I described?

Not till I'm done bangin' ya mom :)

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:21 AM

Not till I'm done bangin' ya mom :)

:bored:

djdest
  • djdest

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:10 AM

I hope they relaunch collectors edition

I'm wondering that too, but I would only buy it if the cars were different as all Ive ever read about CE or SE cars is that they were a waste of time

Vice Beach
  • Vice Beach

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:58 PM

I have a feeling the Standard edition GTA5 for Xb1 and PS4 will come with the original collector's edition content in game since we'd be upgrading already from old gen to new and having to rebuy the game anyway. Then perhaps there will be a new collector's edition that comes with new exclusive stuff.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

Under 4 reasonable conditions

If I have it for last gen then I should be able to trade in my version for a discounted upgrade
Heists at launch
No more freezing
No more forever loading screens. One minute tops.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 04:42 AM

Meh - so what? After 9 months of waiting for Heists without so much as a glimmer on the horizon, I've retired my 126-level character and rarely set foot in Los Santos these days. I'm only here now as I'd heard that Heists would be out by the end of Spring - but it seems that it was yet another false rumor. 

Waiting around for heists on 360, waiting around for heists on Xbone - much of a muchness to me. 

Although if they wait till the console port to release Heists I will laugh and laugh at the insultingly transparent money grab (since we'll all have to buy new copies of the game if we want to play the ported versions), bid a fond farewell to GTA and add R* to list of developers to whom I will never, ever give another cent (Blizzard, I'm looking at you - and of course anything Mr Jay Wilson touches. If he opens a KFC franchise I'm swearing off chicken forever).

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:32 AM Edited by Remote Six, 18 June 2014 - 06:32 AM.

bid a fond farewell to GTA and add R* to list of developers to whom I will never, ever give another cent

You, and anyone here who says something like this, are completely full of sh*t. You will buy every paid DLC that comes out and on the day GTA VI is released you will buy that too. Dont waste our time saying otherwise because we all know its a lie.

*drops mic*
  • StuntCurry707 likes this

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:17 AM

bid a fond farewell to GTA and add R* to list of developers to whom I will never, ever give another cent

You, and anyone here who says something like this, are completely full of sh*t. You will buy every paid DLC that comes out and on the day GTA VI is released you will buy that too. Dont waste our time saying otherwise because we all know its a lie.

*drops mic*

Pipebomb

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

*drops mic*

*picks up mic and mutters about kids these days having no respect for equipment*

Someone always pipes up with this whenever anyone says they're quitting. You can't possibly know what I'm going to do beyond what you witness and what I tell you. I once swore I'd never eat chicken again. That was in 1994. Vow unbroken.

Besides, I've already kind of quit GTA - or at least put it on long hiatus. I log in every few weeks to see if anything new has come out, maybe drive around a bit in a private session, but there's not a whole lot left to do there for me at the moment. Playing alone is a little dull, but playing with randoms is an exercise in suppressing murderous rage at the complete f*ckheads that make up the bulk of the GTA Online player base. If Heists bring my friends back to GTA, so there will I be - if not, then that's the end of that. 

But, I reiterate, if R* holds out on Heists then uses them to launch the new console versions of the game, I'm out on sheer principle, regardless - that will be them crossing the line into EA/Blizzard territory where the developers think the players owe them something or are somehow obligated to buy and play their game. We are not cattle, but they would make us so.

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:03 AM Edited by fullmetalrabbit, 18 June 2014 - 08:03 AM.

This was probably already discussed, but I don't feel like sifting through 17 pages.

Do you think Rockstar will be nice enough to let the PS3/PS4 and 360/Xbox1 share the same servers? It is possible, considering that Square Enix did it with A Realm Reborn.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:08 AM

This was probably already discussed, but I don't feel like sifting through 17 pages.

Do you think Rockstar will be nice enough to let the PS3/PS4 and 360/Xbox1 share the same servers? It is possible, considering that Square Enix did it with A Realm Reborn.

No chance in hell. You know how much chaos it would be?

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:12 AM

Can't be any worse than now.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:17 AM

True, i just don't see it happening though. Think of all the glitches that could happen or how mods are popping up a lot on ps3/360

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:18 AM

True, i just don't see it happening though. Think of all the glitches that could happen or how mods are popping up a lot on ps3/360

The PS4 isn't invincible when it comes to those things, though, either.

RassO
  • RassO

Days Of Future Past

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:23 AM

Also how would the new details on next gen gta, load up on ps3/360? Or how would *exclusive next gen dlc* load aswell?

It'd be too much confusion for r* to handle all together

Remote Six
  • Remote Six

I am Quantum

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:25 AM

*drops mic*

*picks up mic and mutters about kids these days having no respect for equipment*

Someone always pipes up with this whenever anyone says they're quitting. You can't possibly know what I'm going to do beyond what you witness and what I tell you. I once swore I'd never eat chicken again. That was in 1994. Vow unbroken.

Besides, I've already kind of quit GTA - or at least put it on long hiatus. I log in every few weeks to see if anything new has come out, maybe drive around a bit in a private session, but there's not a whole lot left to do there for me at the moment. Playing alone is a little dull, but playing with randoms is an exercise in suppressing murderous rage at the complete f*ckheads that make up the bulk of the GTA Online player base. If Heists bring my friends back to GTA, so there will I be - if not, then that's the end of that. 

But, I reiterate, if R* holds out on Heists then uses them to launch the new console versions of the game, I'm out on sheer principle, regardless - that will be them crossing the line into EA/Blizzard territory where the developers think the players owe them something or are somehow obligated to buy and play their game. We are not cattle, but they would make us so.
How can you not eat chicken?! You are some kind of inhuman monster!

But on topic, I can certainly see Rockstar holding off on heist till the current gen versions are released. They could blame system restrictions on the old consoles while using heist as a selling point for the current gen systems.

As far as Rockstar treating its customers like cattle - its entirely possible they do because they know people will still buy thier games no matter what they do. They could release a video tomorrow with all the developers laughing while they smoke fat cigars and fan themselves with hundred dollar bills while "SUCK IT LOSERS!" flashes on the bottom of the screen and people would STILL buy whatever Rockstar releases. They are bulletproof and they know it. There is not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

*wrestles mic away and throws it out the window*

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:59 AM

Also how would the new details on next gen gta, load up on ps3/360? Or how would *exclusive next gen dlc* load aswell?

Like I said, Square Enix made it possible, Rockstar could as well.

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 18 June 2014 - 12:04 PM

That would be total bullsh*t and obviously can't and won't happen.

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:08 AM

What with and the ongoing heist saga I think it's time for a new GTA thread simulator!

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:34 PM

That would be total bullsh*t and obviously can't and won't happen.

You can't say it's not possible when another company has already proved it is possible to do and without ruining anything in the game.

But this conversation is going to go nowhere, because some can't handle having it without giving the impression that they are upset or thinking the game would be ruined. I was hoping for someone to be happy that there could be a possibility that they could still interact with non-PS4 players in GTAO.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users