Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA V coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC this fall!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6,104 replies to this topic

Poll: GTA V Coming to PS4, Xbone & PC (632 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you be getting GTA V on Current-Gen or PC?

1. Yes (576 votes [91.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 91.14%

2. No (23 votes [3.64%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.64%

3. Undecided (33 votes [5.22%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.22%

Which platform(s) will you be getting GTA V for?

1. PS4 (239 votes [34.49%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.49%

2. Xbox One (78 votes [11.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.26%

3. PC (359 votes [51.80%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 51.80%

4. I voted Undecided. (17 votes [2.45%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.45%

Vote
KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

Unutterably Mesmerized by New-Gen GTA: V.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 05:12 AM Edited by KingGTAV, 19 June 2014 - 05:16 AM.

First and foremost, I simply must say that it is deeply regretful that the activation of Grand Theft Auto: Online heists have succumbed to a delay. :( A plethora of members, myself inclusive, were awaiting there deployment as heists were touted and spotlighted in the Grand Theft Auto: Online footage. Now, having said that, I am going to speak of a notion that I assembled via nimble contemplation within another thread.

Rockstar Games and Rockstar North are a gaming entity that are heavily devoted in the assurance of a quality product, devoid of as many flukes as they can consciously detect. However, with the most rigorous processing of so many variables, such as optimization and the proper allocation of what resources are feasibly available at their disposal, per the hardware's capabilities, this necessitates new iterations and in turn delays. Please pardon the aforementioned, long sentence. :)

Indeed, when I was enlightened of Grand Theft Auto: V's delay on January 31rst, making a transfer to September 17th, it was debilitating, and my excitement tentatively stalled. It was tentatively stalled, because rationale was mobilized, and delve into the core of the disappointment and extracted the silver lining. That very silver lining, was the vehicle of remediation that propelled my smile once more. It was the acknowledgement that in September, Grand Theft Auto: V was going to render as a beautiful deliverance, operating on Last-Gen consoles. :) My, was it impressive. 

At current, I would presume that Rockstar is being inundated by three precedents: the optimization and polishing of Grand Theft Auto: V, and the implementation of those 'array of details', the maintenance of Grand Theft Auto: Online and now realizing the true vision for the Online heists. With the delay of heists initiated, Rockstar could and can Divide and Conquer, perse, alternating from Grand Theft Auto: Online to the New-Gen Grand Theft Auto: V. One could only imagine just how daunting it is to undertake these two leviathan projects.

Rockstar possess a strong expertise in their field though, of course. :) Actually in a logical sense, given that the ' I'm Not a Hipster' downloadable content was just unveiled, Rockstar should be able to shift over to Grand Theft Auto: V. I hope that they harness every ounce of output that they can muster, to deliver that 'Wow'! Factor and an absolutely stellar re-master. :) I myself, am on an active Grand Theft Auto: V hiatus, since early January at current so that everything will be fresh. I am going to aim for achieving the gold medals, all the while being immersed by an increased degree of realism, and Snap-O-Matic captures. I will reiterate: I am very excited for new content and Autumn. :) Delays for Rockstar Games are a standard with purpose. Thank you.                                     

• BLOOD-MOND likes this

R* E
  • R* E

Emanuel Berger

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 19 June 2014 - 06:48 AM

In the Hipster DLC, R* added new clothes, masks and tattoos with various animals (cat, deer, fox, racoon, bear, owl, horseshoe and snake), is a clue about the new animals?

Very plausible, I actually expect those animals to be included, in fact when we've heard about the variety animals in V back in LG version I expected the desert to have snakes, the forests to have howls, the rivers to have bears, the mountains to have eagles (American symbol) and farms with horses and I've got very disappointed that none of those were in game, when these additions made perfect sense.

This sounds too good to become true. I wish, I wish, I wish that all these animals and more will be added, also yeah, I expected the same :)

capomertadon
  • capomertadon

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:44 AM

In the Hipster DLC, R* added new clothes, masks and tattoos with various animals (cat, deer, fox, racoon, bear, owl, horseshoe and snake), is a clue about the new animals?

Wud be kool having horses I guess but snakes roaming in the desert would be just like red dead.., seen as red dead did this then its most probably the extra animals we will see

Yeah the only place in the world snakes lurk is red dead redemption and if anyone else incorporates snakes into their game it is exactly like red dead.

:panic:

It would be nothing like red dead, Its natural for snakes to be roaming in the grass and foliage.. leaving tracks across sandy shores or sitting alongside the airfield runway. It would look nothing like and have zero relation to red dead lol. Same with Horses, All the fields and farms and places to trek.. Horses would be natural addition to the animal list. As would Dolphins & Killer whales on the coast line.. The Alamo sea also requires some big fish and more ai of animals/campers/trekkers/fishermen etc etc to bring it to life.

The more realistic animals they can fit in there the better it will be to dwell in areas and explore the scenery even when the game is completed.

ARC8_1982
  • ARC8_1982

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:00 AM Edited by ARC8_1982, 19 June 2014 - 11:11 AM.

Since there's so much time left,i hope they take theirs time and optimize PC version well,last thing we need is such a long wait and yes i smell another delay, and final version thats as good optimized as GTA 4 was/is.It was a joke,when i first started GTA 4,it lagged so bad,making it so unresponsive and unplayable,ofcourse patches changed that,but first impressions stays.

P.S. It's GTA,there must be atleast one delay :),we've learned that in the past,right ?.Previous ones were internal delays,now we'll have an official one.

• the.metal likes this

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 12:39 PM Edited by tadejpetric, 19 June 2014 - 09:12 PM.

A "ittle" off topic (by that I mean completly not relevant)

Steam summer sale is supposed to start today isn't it? Any one of you has the slightes idea at what hour will it start (based on previous sales perhaps)?

Also what will you get (if anything)?

edit since i wont really bother posting new post:

http://i.imgur.com/lOqjZV5.jpg

TheSuspect007
  • TheSuspect007

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 June 2014 - 01:56 PM

Voila :

http://steamdb.info/sales/

OT : Can't wait to install it on my PC. I've been officially waiting since the announcement, in October 2011.

• tadejpetric likes this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:07 PM Edited by TheMasterfocker, 19 June 2014 - 03:14 PM.

Go the PS4, cheaper,

better console overall,

no internet required.

Inb4 xbox fanboys, I have a 360, xbone, ps3 and ps4. PS4 wins.

1) Not anymore

2) Nope. Xbox One is better at things, and PS4 is better at things. It depends on what you're looking for.

3) Not really. I mean, it's not required, but to use a lot of sh*t, it is.

4) Just a fan of gaming overall.

I don't even own any of the new consoles lol.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Go the PS4, cheaper,

better console overall,

no internet required.

1) Not anymore

2) Nope. Xbox One is better at things, and PS4 is better at things. It depends on what you're looking for.

If you don't own any of the new consoles, then don't you think he's in a better position to know which is best choice of new console to buy when he actually owns one himself ?

I think I'd believe him over you if I had to make a choice to be honest. 

• BLOOD-MOND and capomertadon like this

J-B
  • J-B

Two Faced

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by J-B, 19 June 2014 - 08:02 PM.

If you don't own any of the new consoles, then don't you think he's in a better position to know which is best choice of new console to buy when he actually owns one himself ?

Here's the best advice; Make up your own mind based on what you want out of a console. F*ck other people's opinions.

• nobum62 and Pete4000uk like this

CookinSmoke
  • CookinSmoke

Dragulove

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 19 June 2014 - 08:51 PM

KLqeAOY.jpg

• lol232, Officer Ronson, Lelouch vi Britannia and 8 others like this

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

Here's the best advice; Make up your own mind based on what you want out of a console. F*ck other people's opinions.

I do that anyway, but thank for the advice regardless. I only really made that comment to make a specific point at Masterfocker. 

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:18 PM Edited by THE_TREVALEV, 19 June 2014 - 10:22 PM.

R* just changed their banner on FB to the PC/PS4/XB1 artwork.

8EWlP1b.jpg
  • lol232, sivaG, the.metal and 3 others like this

Novatic
  • Novatic

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:40 PM

Go the PS4, cheaper,

better console overall,

no internet required.

1) Not anymore

Except that he claims the XO requires internet connection, which isn't true. This makes me doubt he's telling the truth.

As for XO/PS4/PC - get the one your friends will be hanging out on.

SimsDaniel916
  • SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:35 PM

Go the PS4, cheaper,

better console overall,

no internet required.

1) Not anymore

Except that he claims the XO requires internet connection, which isn't true. This makes me doubt he's telling the truth.

Off Topic:

Spoiler

Now, lets end the console wars and try to remain on topic.

• BlackScout and tadejpetric like this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

This week!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

http://i.imgur.com/8EWlP1b.jpg

I also noticed that...
I hope they start the pre-orders on Steam soon :D

• tadejpetric likes this

mikecyclexxx
  • mikecyclexxx

The Shootist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:31 AM

Go the PS4, cheaper,

better console overall,

no internet required.

1) Not anymore

Yeah except, when you first set up the Xbox One it MUST connect to internet to download the "day one" update in order to function. It literally can not do anything until you do that. Doesn't even get to the dashboard screen.

Un N0n
  • Un N0n

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:47 AM

I also noticed that...

Seems like Big news related to PC and Current-gen on the way :D 
i can't wait to see what all new features we get  :panic:

• SimsDaniel916 and capomertadon like this

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

That small atonement to their Facebook page has succeed in propelling the fuel to my excitement, which has been progressively increasing. Definitely. :) I am so hopeful that new information or a teased synopsis of new features will be unveiled at least prior to Independence Day (July 4th, United States). :) I was presuming that 'GTA: 5 o' clock' would be able to supply some insight. :)

I will make the full admission, that the New-Gen Grand Theft Auto: V is dominating my brain. I bolt to GTAForums everyday, sifting and perusing through the threads to see if a morsel of new news pertaining to Grand Theft Auto: V might be incubating. One never knows what tomorrow will breed, and Rockstar is waiting for the ideal time. :) They operate inconspicuously, and we know that utterances of: 'Hey guys / Hey all' are typically indicative of an announcement. One day, the inevitable will strike. ;) The thought of such, makes me quite giddy. :D              

• InTheShadowsSince04, BLOOD-MOND and vadaphone like this

InTheShadowsSince04
  • InTheShadowsSince04

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:53 AM

That small atonement to their Facebook page has succeed in propelling the fuel to my excitement, which has been progressively increasing. Definitely. :) I am so hopeful that new information or a teased synopsis of new features will be unveiled at least prior to Independence Day (July 4th, United States). :) I was presuming that 'GTA: 5 o' clock' would be able to supply some insight. :)

I will make the full admission, that the New-Gen Grand Theft Auto: V is dominating my brain. I bolt to GTAForums everyday, sifting and perusing through the threads to see if a morsel of new news pertaining to Grand Theft Auto: V might be incubating. One never knows what tomorrow will breed, and Rockstar is waiting for the ideal time. :) They operate inconspicuously, and we know that utterances of: 'Hey guys / Hey all' are typically indicative of an announcement. One day, the inevitable will strike. ;) The thought of such, makes me quite giddy. :D              

i love your way with words Good Sir...

ps....anybody else notice the rat in the trailer???

• KingGTAV and BLOOD-MOND like this

KingGTAV
  • KingGTAV

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:02 AM Edited by KingGTAV, 20 June 2014 - 06:02 AM.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the thoughtful and courteous sentiment. :) I just happened to download the E3 trailer in full 1080p, and the .wmv extraction file is appropriate titled: 'Next-Gen tease'. :) What a tease it truly is.  

• vadaphone likes this

tadejpetric
  • tadejpetric

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:15 AM

Thank you very much, I appreciate the thoughtful and courteous sentiment. :) I just happened to download the E3 trailer in full 1080p, and the .wmv extraction file is appropriate titled: 'Next-Gen tease'. :) What a tease it truly is.  

Already told you dude; you should really write a book. If you do I might actually be reading somthing modern (compared to Jules Verne and Ivan Cankar I'm usually reading).

Extronic
  • Extronic

Disconnected from game session.

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:31 AM Edited by Extronic, 20 June 2014 - 09:34 AM.

compared to Jules Verne and Ivan Cankar I'm usually reading

Wow nice to see a fellow reading Jules Verne here. The Mysterious Island is the best out of his 'voyages extraordinaires', in my modest opinion. Currently im getting immersed in that antractic novel, The Sphinx of ice fields, where they start off of a remote island fairly resemblant to that of real Kerguelen island to go all the way down south. I havent heard of Ivan Cankar, though, gonna take a glimpse on his writings sometime.

Totally agree that Mr.Epic should start his writing career, if he hasnt already, maybe we just arent aware of it. But in the meantime, it was a veritable pleasure reading his profound thoughts in regard to an upcoming hit, which, lets stay in hope, GTAV on PC will be.

whats_a_username?
  • whats_a_username?

Cat in the house!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:43 AM

Already told you dude; you should really write a book. If you do I might actually be reading somthing modern (compared to Jules Verne and Ivan Cankar I'm usually reading).

I'm sorry, but what in his posts leads you to think that he would be a good storyteller? Its not that easy to become a great author. It takes more than words, you know.
His posts are just a bunch of pompous drivel.
Check out Merriam-Webster's definition of pompous, you'll see exactly what I mean.

OT: I'll most likely get it for PS4, due to most of my friends playing games on console.

InTheShadowsSince04
  • InTheShadowsSince04

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:10 AM

she truly is beautiful pm 1080p!!!...

ps...in the scene right before your sig....next to the homeless man on the floor...you could see the rat run across the floor...

PoppYourHead
  • PoppYourHead

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

I also noticed that...

They also changed their youtube logo. :D love you Rockstar.
  • BlackScout likes this

Evan-KCR
  • Evan-KCR

Tell me, what's your point of view?

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:57 PM

ps...in the scene right before your sig....next to the homeless man on the floor...you could see the rat run across the floor...

There are already rats in the game.

• BLOOD-MOND likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:11 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 20 June 2014 - 05:15 PM.

I also noticed that...
They also changed their youtube logo. :D love you Rockstar.

Nope still the same on my mobile youtube...But yeah we all love Rockstar :D

Sidenote:@Evan-KCR,yeah rats are on the PS3/XB360 (LG) version of V so it not a new animal like the Cat and Hammerhead Sharks but maybe the NG version is making the rats more defined :lol:
  • KingGTAV and Evan-KCR like this

InTheShadowsSince04
  • InTheShadowsSince04

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 June 2014 - 05:43 PM

I'm sorry, but what in his posts leads you to think that he would be a good storyteller? Its not that easy to become a great author. It takes more than words, you know.
His posts are just a bunch of pompous drivel.
Check out Merriam-Webster's definition of pompous, you'll see exactly what I mean.

OT: I'll most likely get it for PS4, due to most of my friends playing games on console.

i feared it was a whole bunch of thesaurus usage...lmao 

There are already rats in the game.

i know that...but nobody has mentioned nor noticed it...no need to be a dick. 

Performer
  • Performer

I'M RICH, BIATCH!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

lol... Rockstar changed their banner on facebook and everyone is losing their sh*t.

• InTheShadowsSince04 likes this

Un N0n
  • Un N0n

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Question Guys :- 
With This much hype for XB1 , PS4 and PC version of GTA 5, will it cross the sales of Xb360 and PS3 ? i mean we are getting new stuff soon, plus upgraded graphics, draw distance etc, and yea the MODS for PC, will this help rockstar to cross previous sales mark ? 
i think may be, i can see people saying they will buy this game as rockstar deserves it for their hard work... 

• the.metal, KingGTAV and mihayy5 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users