• South-Africa

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:14 PM

Dat hair physics tho

DisasterMaster13
  • DisasterMaster13

Anarky Bitches!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:57 PM

I loved all the procedural destruction that seems to be in the game. That is definitely next gen.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 01:06 PM Edited by Iroquois, 13 June 2014 - 01:37 PM.

Even though I wont obtain a PS4 until 2015 or 2016, I just got flabbergasted when I saw the E3 gameplay. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 was the best shooter experience ever. I just had so much fun. 

To be honest, I was expecting morons on the main gameplay youtube video to comment with such stupid posts: "Players dont talk like that", "No one uses teamwork like that", etc, etc......

Anyone who agrees with those posts obviously never played RSV2 before. Bunch of COD fans these posters were.

2008 was the year teamwork, strategy and communication died but now finally they are bringing it back. 

Any RS fans here absolutely excited as well? I cant wait for Siege!
  • LightningLord411 likes this

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:57 PM Edited by LightningLord411, 13 June 2014 - 06:57 PM.

A new Rainbow Six game? Awesome. I haven't played one since Vegas 2. The game looks great and fun to play. Just a couple things:

- Why does it look like the guns have absolutely no recoil?

- Is there a Single Player?

My guess is that the game is still under development. But still. The game looks cool.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:22 PM

There hasnt been one since Vegas 2. :p

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 13 June 2014 - 07:31 PM.

A new Rainbow Six game? Awesome. I haven't played one since Vegas 2. The game looks great and fun to play. Just a couple things:

- Why does it look like the guns have absolutely no recoil?

- Is there a Single Player?

My guess is that the game is still under development. But still. The game looks cool.

http://www.ign.com/a...ltiplayer-first

I'm sure the recoil issue will be sorted out. Still awhile until release. (Not to be a downer but this may get delayed

since The Division is supposed to come out next year too...but who knows)

And apparently (well,hinted) there is some sort of single player but multiplayer is the main focus.

LightningLord411
  • LightningLord411

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:29 PM

There hasnt been one since Vegas 2. :p

Haha. I never knew.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

I installed the first Rainbow Six made on my laptop last night. Forgot I still owned that one, I also have R6: Rogue Spear but the disc is f*cked up.

Suprising how difficult those games truly are.. though they were pretty easy back in the day it seemed but I guess that was due to me having quicker reflexes and sh*t.. but I played like 2 missions and had my ass handed to me.

yo, stack up

rainbowsix_21361.nphd.jpg

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

Dem polygons

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:26 PM

Can't beat it.. I feel at home when playing rectangle games.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by Iroquois, 13 June 2014 - 09:15 PM.

Im just really looking forward to this game. And destruction in a RS game? Man oh man. I also be looking to be utilizing teamwork again since 2008.

You dont find any communication in any other games which makes RS games unique.

COD mics: "Mommy he shot me. Im gonna quickscope and noobtube so you better run. Wheeeh! I got this guys. Wheeh. No..no..NO! Motherf...Wheeh!

BF mics: "Alright guys, got two guys approaching from your 9. 1 guy on the balcony, dont have a clear shot, need you cover to me guys...guys? Guys? What the?? Absolutely no one else on the team has a mic, oh crap..im dead".

RS mics:
"Jack, you have 1 about to flank you from your 6, he is approaching from the top floor"
"Copy that, i got him; thanks."
" Delta team, clear the room, im detonating a c4 in t minus 5 seconds."
"Roger that, we here you"

I think that sums up each game series extremely well :)
Yet everyones youtube comments for the gameplay video were mocking the "fake" communication between the teammates.

RS Siege...GOTY? I think so.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:19 PM

I'm not sure if it would be GOTY, but it's definitely a winner for me if it continues to improve. Generation these days really don't know about teamwork and it's not their fault, a lot of games out there give players the route of surviving madness alone with killstreaks, etc, etc.

That's why games like R6, Delta Force and BF have always suited me well. No matter how well you play, all you achieve is a bit more XP and upgrades for weapons. Not a drone that flies around and kills 10 guys at once. I'm hoping this R6 takes it time and improves on what it used to be or brings back what R6 is truly all about; Teamwork and Tactics.

Nothing feels better than to work with a few guys that share the same passion during a game. Communication is key.. I don't care if I get the kill before my squad member does.. as long as the dude is dropped, let's press on. I'm hoping they bring that element and not a rushed copy of a tactical COD. I think they'll bring in some features that we're all used to from past R6 games.. but we have to remember that the times now demand other features as well. Until I see more gameplay, I'm still holding my true excitement.

• Iroquois likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

I totally agree. I play with the same attitude.

EQUIN0X
  • EQUIN0X

Of The Coming Ĉon

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:41 PM

I'm replaying a bit of RSV2 to get hyped for Siege. Still a great game. Loved it back in the day.

I just hope this time it doesn't take forever to level up in ranks just for crap rewards.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:41 PM

Cmon guys where is all the hype? Isnt anyone else more excited for this game than any other?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:12 PM

hard to say than any other.. but I'm still stoked for it. There just hasn't been enough released on it to really talk about it or anything. No worries, when it releases, all the old R6 masses will come out.

• Iroquois likes this

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:34 PM

No worries, when it releases, all the old R6 masses will come out.

Hopefully

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:44 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 23 June 2014 - 11:47 PM.

I'd be more hyped but I "feel" like it will get delayed since The Division is supposed to come out next year. But sh*t at this point not even a 2015 release for Division is clear.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

I hope Division takes it's time.. that game looks absolutely brilliant and fun.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:35 AM

I will give a f*ck about The Division when we get shown non scripted gameplay, with a proper build. All that sh*t with actors just pissed me off and felt like it was really not representing the game correctly.

Siege at least seemed somewhat real to what we can expect. A more focused vision of a small section of a gameplay style in my eyes seems more of a plausable outcome.

The Division seems too ambitious right now. If it works anything like Defiance did or Destiny hopefully will, then it should be good but I think it is too early to start giving a sh*t. You all saw how Watch Dogs turned out. You never really know what you are getting until you can see some proper gameplay that is not rehearsed.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:28 PM

I will give a f*ck about The Division when we get shown non scripted gameplay, with a proper build. All that sh*t with actors just pissed me off and felt like it was really not representing the game correctly.

Siege at least seemed somewhat real to what we can expect. A more focused vision of a small section of a gameplay style in my eyes seems more of a plausable outcome.

The Division seems too ambitious right now. If it works anything like Defiance did or Destiny hopefully will, then it should be good but I think it is too early to start giving a sh*t. You all saw how Watch Dogs turned out. You never really know what you are getting until you can see some proper gameplay that is not rehearsed.

Took the words out of my mouth.

I'm super hyped about The Division, but all the gameplay was just scripted 100%. R6: Siege seemed scripted as well, but in my opinion it wasn't entirely visible, and it was fun to watch. The Division just had some nice graphics, along with some interesting design, and a pretty neat idea, but that's all it's got.

Despite black Friday known to be some pretty messed up sh*t, I have no idea how it can f*ck entire cities to the point of 'apocalyse'. But whatever, I'm going off-topic by now.

The only R6 game I played was Raven Shield, and despite it's difficulty, I loved that game. I would have also loved trying out some co-op action, but didn't have the chance.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by DarthShinobi, 24 June 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Obviously it's scripted, they're showing how the game should be played. It's not their fault everyone is retarded and grenade spams and doesn't communicate.
  • Th3MaN1 and GunWrath like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:09 AM

Yeah, it's going to be scripted. I expect most of that out of most E3 announcements or gameplay's. I told people long ago that Watch Dogs was going to end up sh*t. There's no way in hell WD was going to release as awesome as it looked when it was announced. Same goes for Division.. it may not come out AS great as what we've seen so far but I have a feeling that it'll atleast be close in terms of mechanics and what we've seen as far as fighting, shooting and teamwork.

But that R6:Seige, that was so f*cking scripted.. they couldn't atleast f*cking act less scripted? lol Scripted or not... it looked amazing but most R6 games never let me down, so I have hopes that Seige won't be too much of a let down, the only let down we may see is if they scrub this f*cking title too like they did with Patriots.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:11 AM

When some dont understand some people take tom clancy games seriously. What? Proper communication in a team based game? Never heard of it

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:14 AM

I just hope some of you avoided that abomination called Rainbow Six: Black Arrow .. god damn that R6 was a pos.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:05 AM Edited by Daz, 25 June 2014 - 08:08 AM.

The only R6 game I played was Raven Shield,

Go back and play Vegas 1&2. They are f*cking fantastic. And should be what these games should be like.

Best shooter on that generation.

Obviously it's scripted, they're showing how the game should be played. It's not their fault everyone is retarded and grenade spams and doesn't communicate.

That is not the point. They have hired actors to literally act in a way to give an impression on the game. You can make any game look amazing if you do it right.

I want to see actual solid gameplay from someone just trying to play it.

The only reason I felt this game's presentation was different was just that it seems that all the gameplay was shown. It seemed much more like how the game will play as opposed to The Division where I feel it will be way more about unloading countless mags into one enemy. I feel these sections are false scenarios that would never play out that way if you involve an MMO style structure, it would not play in a calm and calculated fashion. Players would swarm areas, enemy difficult will be bumped up due to multiple players in the vicinity. I just don't think it will be anything like that.

Siege seemed like a more realistic representation of what we will get in a final product. I don't fully trust what they show us for The Division however.

• Th3MaN1 likes this

uzer
  • uzer

un-RIP Feroci

• Feroci Racing
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:18 PM

I want to see actual solid gameplay from someone just trying to play it.

Daz there are a handful of videos on YT of people playing the beta at E3

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:05 PM Edited by GunWrath, 04 July 2014 - 08:06 PM.

The destruction looks good, almost wished the quality of the video was a bit better though but overall, looks interesting. Not sure what to think about it until more footage is revealed later on.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Needs More Beer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Legit bump..

30mins of gameplay

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Long Live The Established Hierarchy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

It's a shame that Patriots got scrapped. Would have been interesting to play a story centered around domestic terrorism. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users