Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
  • Most Improved Member 2017
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:50 PM

Yeah they're doing maintenance today and supposedly fixing that very issue. I did experience it once during my placements.

server maintenance
  • Dock likes this

Dock
  • Dock

Sure Shot

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • India

Posted 10 March 2017 - 03:30 AM

Yeah, I saw the thread in the subreddit last night after I posted here lol Glad to know they're remedying the problem! Onwards to ranked once again...

Dock
  • Dock

Sure Shot

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • India

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:08 AM

https://twitter.com/...308718289993728

Thermal Sight for Glaz! reeeeeeee
  • Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 17 March 2017 - 04:23 AM

Holy crap people are salty about that thermal sight and the slight nerf to Jackal's assault rifle. I can see why, he is op af in the right hands. He still requires skill to use properly imo so I haven't seen a lot of people using him, but then again I haven't gotten Plane or House on either platform. Although I did get wrecked by one on Kanal lol.

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 27 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

Pretty damn accurate lol, especially silver and gold ranks.

Although the copper ranks are too nice.

xUAU8ZY.jpg

• Gremlin Sombra and SA's Most Wanted like this

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

Boop

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:40 AM

"Rushes with ash exclusively. -> Platinum 3"

Can confirm legit lol. I use to be a gold 2 scrub then I got inspired to play more ash because of AnthonyPit1's "How 2 Ash" video. f*cking skyrocketed to platinum 2 just before the season ended.
  • Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 30 April 2017 - 02:30 AM

Silver IV - "I solo queue"

So true

FeelsBadMan

And yeah the aggressive Ash strat is so fun and pretty effective. You can catch some teams of guard so bad lol.

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

Boop

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

I don't usually solo queue but yeah it must be bad. I wanted to easily get those Easter challenges. so I decided to bite the bullet and play ranked solo to get them easily. Got a really not half bad team and ended up winning but they were dicks lol. We had a glaz (we were playing on Plane so of course lol) and he took the bomb up to his sniper spot. A few seconds later he fell off the ledge and no one even bothered to revive him. They picked up the bomb and just left him to rot. I know there is no time to lose in ranked but I thought that was absolutely unnecessary.

One of my favorite things to do with Ash is just to use her smoke nades for more trickery. I usually never use them on anyone because breaching charges. But on her, they are great because I don't feel obligated to use breaches and I can use them for better flanking tactics.

Anyway, I hope the Hong Kong people come out soon. My friends are taking a break from this game until then but I'm ready to get back into it.
  • Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Audi, 2 weeks ago.

So this thread is dead as f*ck even though the game is as popular as ever. Most R6S chat moved over to the $outh $ide Hoodz thread since many of us play the game lol. But I'm gonna try to revive this...  :whistle:

403652815920168960.png

Outbreak details keep dropping, it is coming to TTS on Feb 20th and then playable for all players 3/6 to 4/3. Too bad it looks like its only a temp event similar to the horde modes in Overwatch. Also, R6 Invitational is next week.

Outbreak

R6 Invitational

Edit: Also free weekend on all platforms Feb 15th to Feb 20th

• Tchuck, Dock and Gremlin Sombra like this

Goldn-Bayse
  • Goldn-Bayse

A Busta till the end

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

This will be my first update since I got the game back during the winter steam sale. I already have 47 hours in it and I'm still trash lol. I've had a few good moments but my friend who I always play with usually carries me. My go to operators are Sledge and Glaz for Attackers and Rook and Kapkan for defenders; still have yet to try any of the year 1 and 2 operators.  

• Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

I very quickly became an Ela main rip

Attack I still mostly use Hibana and Ash, although I've recently taken a liking to Zofia. 

I took a very long break from the game but recently started aim training in thunt on house for a few hours every day. It's helped in casual, but not touching ranked until next season. Hopefully my gunplay improves (always had alright game sense and map knowledge, just potato aim). Seems to be improving lol

oguoTvw.png

Switch
  • Switch

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Iraq

Posted 2 weeks ago

Very cool! I love Tachanka.

• Dock, Goldn-Bayse, Gremlin Sombra and 1 other like this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hell yeah Chanka being in this makes me even more excited for it.
  • Switch likes this

Tchuck
  • Tchuck

Grey Gaming

• Feroci
  • Japan

Posted 2 weeks ago

Been playing this weekly with a bunch of coworkers, doing the terrorist missions. A ton of fun. We've moved up to hard and have Protect the Hostage down to a science. Beat a couple of hostage rescue too, but still getting our asses kicked in terrorist hunt and never managed to win a bomb defusal thing.

But so damn fun. Gameplay is so tight!

• Audi likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted A week ago

I have been absent from this game since the last character set. What is all this noise now? Please tell me this isn't a f*cking zombie mode.

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A week ago

Not zombies technically, but same concept it appears. Likely a 4 man squad co-op vs "special" ai. Think they're trying to draw in new players that way.

Nothing new that affects the core game modes.

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

Boop

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Gremlin Sombra, A week ago.

They are definitely trying to get a chunk of that core audience into the game with this add-on. Those who do get into it. I wish them the best of luck when they get the Multiplayer. So far I'm kinda interested, definitely loving all these kick ass cinematics. I hope for more small events like this so we can more of them down the road. The only thing that I don't still approve of is how you can only buy the outbreak packs. They can butter us up with that free ash elite skin all they want. It still isn't right and they can do a little better than just giving us 4 packs then leaving us to buy more.

Anyway, I finally did that Dokiaebi challenge for this week(well it's for 707 but I'm playing vigil). I never got around to playing Dokiaebi much before but now I really got to enjoy her a lot. I underestimated how well her calling feature is. Good knowing who's nearby but also good for getting others off guard who doesn't know you are nearby. She also has some of best weapon loadouts of the operators. I use the Mk-14 and the SMG-12 and they are both just so good. The SMG-12 is probably the best sidearm in the game. The thing just kills so quickly. The recoil also mostly helps me get headshots. Don't think the thing has failed me yet.
  • Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A week ago

Yeah the MK14 is really good and the SMG12 is amazing. Definitely agree with it being the best sidearm in the game (sorry SMG11 and Bearing 9).

Dock
  • Dock

Sure Shot

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • India

Posted A week ago Edited by Dock, A week ago.

Wew, activity in here after so long. Like Audi said, it pretty much moved to the SSH chat.

I personally cant wait for the new update, but I understand the outcry since its vastly different to what you would expect from Siege. But that being said its just a 1 month event and I presume just for testing the waters for similar events in the future. I play Terrorist Hunt a fair bit alongside Ranked/Casual so I'm pretty hyped for something different. Release on the TTS on 20th this month even :)

Since its a PvE event we could try to squad up perhaps since our ping difference shouldn't affect the experience too much unlike in PvP.

(assuming you play on PC :whistle:)

• Tchuck and Audi like this

MarshDanni
  • MarshDanni

Bamboozling

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted A week ago

This game deserves a lot more praise than it's getting imo. Started playing it last October and it's really enjoyable. The learning curve is steep as hell but it feels fantastic when you get used to it. Pushed over to Gold IV this season and I'm pleased with it. Regarding the new Operation, even though I'm excited for it I still can't figure out why are they treating old players like trash with these new Alpha packs. A new player gets 10 for free, yet old players get 4 and you can't get these for free either. You buy them or you get nothing. If I'm not mistaken I've read that you need 50 of them to get all of the new stuff which is coming in the event. Also you can't get duplicates with these packs so that's a plus, but it's still not enough of a excuse to give already existing players only 4 freaking packs. But the retardation doesn't stop there either. This "zombies" event lasts 1 month. They promote the hell out of it, but it only lasts 1 month. Really doesn't make sense to me much but oh well. I just hope that the game doesn't go in the wrong direction. However this situation aside the game is really a great example of competitive FPS which in today's market of video games is getting pretty much stale with the only other competitive FPS being CS:GO

Switch
  • Switch

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Iraq

Posted A week ago Edited by Switch, A week ago.

Dont get me wrong i like the MK14 too, but semi automatic guns feel a bit useless and there is no real reason to use them over a fully automatic gun. More RPM= higher chance to get a headshot quickly or kill faster, just look at Ash's gun. Not sure what they can do to make it better, but i think it will always stay this way because it doesn't matter if the MK14 gets 1 shot headshots, because every gun does.

Dock
  • Dock

Sure Shot

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • India

Posted A week ago Edited by Dock, A week ago.

Just wanted to share how good the soundtrack for this game is, menu and map.

and

in particular.

• Audi likes this

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2016
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2015
    Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted A week ago

Not zombies technically, but same concept it appears. Likely a 4 man squad co-op vs "special" ai. Think they're trying to draw in new players that way.

Nothing new that affects the core game modes.

I really dislike that. There is a reason people don't play a certain game, it does not appeal to them and it is not their style or type of gaming they can enjoy, which is fine. But spending dev time on modes totally opposite from the original purpose of the game really bugs me. So instead of doing more for the people that love realistic and hardcore types of shooters with realistic weapons and military units get sh*t all over just because the company want more money from broader audiences. This is how we end up with Ubisoft games that are all basically identical. Stop catering to f*cking everyone. They already make a game for most genres. Why cram this into this game, probably the one ubisoft game that really should never have it. I hated it with CoD and I hate it with this. It may bring in more people but it pulls more people from the multiplayer to this other bullsh*t mode.

I disliked the scifi route the game took to begin with, and now it just seems we are further from legit trainable tactics to just gimmicky features to be clickbait to essentially advertise their games on reddit or youtube.

Its rare these days to see a refined game just allowed to be what it is originally designed to be, and nothing more.

Regardless of if it is a separate mode entirely or not, it really turns me off this game and it's focus in the future.

• Audi likes this

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted A week ago

Those were my feelings towards it all when it was first announced, but I decided to try and give em the benefit of the doubt as more info came out. Im still holding out that this doesn't cause em to ignore casual or ranked for flavor of the month temp modes. But only time will tell.

I agree with the issue of trying to make the game more mass appeal. It already fills a popular niche in the military fps market that really only CS fits into as well imo. And it has been very successful in that respect. My favorite paet of Siege is that its not another generic yearly released trash COD or BF game.

There are still several issues with operators, map glitches, ping abuse and terrorist hunt has issues too. So its always annoying to see focus put on other things rather then core game features.

Gremlin Sombra
  • Gremlin Sombra

Boop

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Gremlin Sombra, A week ago.

If I recall correctly, Ubisoft Paris has been the ones that have done a majority of the work for the outbreak event. So I'm pretty sure that Ubisoft Montreal has been working on the game as they usually do.

I saw the debriefing on the new ops. They seem pretty neat but don't know how to feel about them both being attackers. Anyway, can't wait to see how fast ash can run when on Finka's drug boost

Audi
  • Audi

జ్ఞా

• The Yakuza
  • Mexico
    Best Turbo Quattro 2017

Posted 6 days ago

So the new operators are op as f*ck from what has been revealed so far.

Finka seems like some Overwatch healer, and Lion is essentially wallhacks. While they can be countered, it still seems like unneeded additions in my opinion.

• Dock likes this

Dock
  • Dock

Sure Shot

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • India

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Dock, 5 days ago.

For the time being I agree, they seem ridiculously OP (Lion mostly). A well coordinated squad could pull off an extremely easy roam clearance with those two (on paper). Of course, we can't pass proper judgement till the TTS drops on the day after. Glad to see Ela getting nerfed though, the removal of Impact Grenades was unexpected however (to me), but its for the "best" I suppose.

Off topic; I finally got some of the Invitational Charms from the Twitch drops and they look pretty nice tbh:

359550_20180218135407_1.png

359550_20180218135417_1.png

• Audi likes this

Dock
  • Dock

Sure Shot

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • India

Posted A day ago

623990_20180222135245_1.png

623990_20180222135251_1.png

The Ash Elite (#2) from the TTS; so far the TTS has been pretty...weird? The Outbreak mode itself is a lot of fun, but Lion and Finka's addition to PvP does raise concerns about the direction this game is taking.

• Audi likes this

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted A day ago

• Audi likes this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 8 hours ago

Last one, let me use my ninja spot
nO5KeWv.gif
Whole enemy team tried to hide under this very table the next round, it ended quite piss poor for them

• Dock and Audi like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users