» «
Photo

Red Dead to become a permanent franchise

3 replies to this topic
diesel47
  • diesel47

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:41 PM Edited by diesel47, 09 June 2014 - 07:42 PM.

This will guarantee future Red Dead games: http://www.breatheca...-two-ceo-16079/

Also, the conference they talk about starts tomorrow, we may hear something. 

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

The recent RDR was f*cked up with modders, f*cking the game up like crazy. Hopefully in the comming future, there will be a new RDR2

#HandsupforRDR2

Zancudo
  • Zancudo

Soldier

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 June 2014 - 08:14 PM

"Future Red Dead installments" is an obviousness since 2010, when the successful Redemption came out. I don't know why people are so f*cking surprised when they read rumors about Rockstar making another one. As if it was incredibly odd that they're making a sequel to one of the best selling, most critically acclaimed games of the last generation, which simply beg for a sequel (spiritual successor).

diesel47
  • diesel47

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:50 PM

"Future Red Dead installments" is an obviousness since 2010, when the successful Redemption came out. I don't know why people are so f*cking surprised when they read rumors about Rockstar making another one. As if it was incredibly odd that they're making a sequel to one of the best selling, most critically acclaimed games of the last generation, which simply beg for a sequel (spiritual successor).

Please explain me where in the world does anyone states that they are "surprised" about a new RDR game? Use all the time you need. 

You gotta love the kids today, they jump to conclusions without even bothering to read something they supposedly argue against...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users